Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes def bigger than a 16...my mom is a 18-22 in some clothing. She wears her bras, appropriate clothing and doesn't let her boobs flap around unless she's home and doesn't need to go anywhere.

No shame, I am 165 (roughly) 5'8 and I had a child. Before I kids I was able to not wear a bra and leave my home. Now? 🤣 have to put on a bra. And even in a sweatshirt you can tell I'm not wearing a bra. They drop, it's normal for a lot of women. Some women workout and by doing chest exercises you can tighten the muscles that can lift your boobs up. But what Tracy needs is to lose weight, get a boob lift and or reduction. I can't image the back pain she probably has, 1. From the large beast 2. From her angled photos.

I really hope she finds the mental help she needs in 2021. I hope they can co-parent. I hope Tracy moves on and let's go of the bitter hate she has. It's draining her to look a lot older. Her drinking needs to be cut back drastically.

Please Tracy, for the sake of your children for yourself; do better, be better. Being a bitter ex is not okay and it's not okay for your children to see / hear you bad mouth the man they call a father.

I exclusively breastfed first two months and yeah my boobs were cute ( I have little B's lol) I could get away with a bra but now? No no lol 😅 they sag a bit I have to wear good bras too. And that's ok! It happens! But wear a good bra Big T geezus

Reactions: 8

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Is this just a glitch...or are they really not following each other anymore??
I went to look at the comment he’d left under her recent picture where someone was commenting on whether they were together or not anymore and it was gone...
Can anyone else confirm this??
they don’t show as following for me either . But a few months ago this happened any lots of others couldn’t see them following each other but I still could.

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Okay just watched the story, i feel like they’re in the backseat of a car. Unless I’m not paying attention 🤣

Mendy

Chatty Member
Trying to finish this thread. I wonder if her meal preps that she was just trying to push are sitting in her fridge at home starting to grow mold while she slams white claws down the shore. She's a terrible brand rep. How does she expect to get paid by posting the shit one time and see her eat it one time and that's the end of it. Dumbass.🤦‍♀️

Omg yes I thought the same thing hasn’t she had them since Christmas that was on Friday , Tracy your math ain’t adding up to anything close to 85% no wonder he’s not paying you imagine they had 50/50 I have never been through custody issues but isnt he not obligated to pay if he has them 50% of the time , I mean who am I kidding it’s Tara that has them anyway but just saying

Also side note I actually have a lot of respect for Raven from one of Taras IG stories when Julian was opening a dinosaur toy with Corey he was so excited and stumbling and turned around to Raven and instead of squealing and yelling like Tara and Tracey do she was signing how it was from Santa and didn’t say anything she was just using her facial expressions and hands I’m sure as a young boy being deaf, a holiday like Christmas is very overwhelming so I found it really awesome she understood and did that
I know in California there is no 50/50 it’s always 49/51 (at least when my friend went to court) and he had to pay his ex child support because something about the kids sleeping more when with him and actually being up and about with her. I don’t remember exact words. It wasn’t a crazy amount but he still had to pay her.

What I want to know is, WHEN did all this money start running out? When did it start to get difficult for them? From what I see, she's been spending like a wildcat up until she moved. New velour furniture, paint, etc... When I started following her, she was pregnant with Jayden and the bullshit she was buying was already so unnecessary and tacky. If things were depleting fast, why rush to have Julian? Also, didn't they buy a new car when she announced her Julian pregnancy? I am confusion 🤔🤔🤔.
The furniture is from wayfair... cheap af you can tell the quality from the pics LOL

• Haha