Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys... I have a little comment I want to make about something, but why do I feel unsafe posting it because that new Nick guy is a part of Tattle now?! I feel he’s going to run back to T and that would expose my account that I use to comment on her posts ☹ does anyone else feel sketch now? Lol
I would just hit Ignore on his profile, then you can't see what he posts any more. I mean, he obviously is here for all the wrong reasons & I suspect him/it to be a plant/fake for Tracy...but idk!! How do you come to this site to talk about Big T then state right out of the gate that you don't kiss and tell (which is also a Tracy fav line btw)...? Seems off to me.

Reactions: 23
what I circled I agree with 100%. Those kids will grow up knowing the resentment. Tracy’s not a good enough actress to hide her hatred from the kids. The kids will definitely see it
Her saddies defend everything she does even when it wrong I definitely stand by them being a bunch of pathetic unloved girls. Tracy’s right but when Corey does the exact same he’s wrong like y’all stupid witches need to make it make sense!!! Y’all dumb as duck and losers who can’t even find their moral compass. I might like to tit talk but I also know how to be honest to my friends and family. We get shitted on for being here but majority of us aren’t wishing harm or threatening. It’s called commentary and it’s not illegal. were watching a public figure and responding to the bullshit just like y’all. Only difference is we don’t have to be ass kissers and stand by her tit when she’s wrong. This group exist because no one can call her out period. Spare me the bully bullshit🙄

Guys... I have a little comment I want to make about something, but why do I feel unsafe posting it because that new Nick guy is a part of Tattle now?! I feel he’s going to run back to T and that would expose my account that I use to comment on her posts ☹ does anyone else feel sketch now? Lol
Whose Nicky and why is his presence any different from Big T sitting here reading and foaming at the mouth? We know she along with others read here? What’s the difference? Ppl post their ig comments to big T here before. This is why I always say hide your private life and yes we have that privilege we aren’t public figures and we aren’t choosing to put out private tit learn the difference saddies next time y’all walk in here talking smack about bullies. We’re not a group who worships a trash bag we have opinions that can’t be blocked for honestly like get use to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I really don’t even believe that Chris guy. Why is he here and posting if he isn’t going to comment about her. It just doesn’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tara is a care giver for Coreys mom who is mentally unstable. She has had a mental breakdown and other issues. She needs assistance and in nys you get paid to be a care giver.
I thought it was Raven who is Bonnie’s caretaker, since Raven is the one who picked her family up and moved back home.

what I circled I agree with 100%. Those kids will grow up knowing the resentment. Tracy’s not a good enough actress to hide her hatred from the kids. The kids will definitely see it
Tracy is breeding them for resentment of both her and Corey. Co-Parenting worked until Corey moved on... it doesn’t work like that. Co-Parenting worked until Corey couldn’t pay... it doesn’t work that way.... Co-Parenting worked until people asked questions.... you choose to live your life on social media... you have left yourself open to scrutiny.... it doesn’t work that way.
Co-Parenting is keeping your trap shut on social media for the sake of your children, venting to friends and family is different.... Co-parenting is knowing that tit will happen and someone will fall short every now and then, and for the sake of the children, not letting it show someone is falling short. Co-Parenting is respecting the person who has chosen to enter a relationship that will come with children.... not demanding it.... but coming to healthy terms and boundaries.
We can already see it on their children’s faces and body language... they’re hurting... and they’re hurting by both parents on different levels, because both parents have let them down. I believe Tara, Gigi & Raven are safety nets for those 3 babies. Tara for Skylar, Raven for Jayden and Gigi for Julian.

• Heart
Her comments regarding breastfeeding are vile. What kind of mother says that tit? Ew it was wierd? You made a human inside you three times and they came out of you but breastfeeding is wierd? Ok. Shes honestly stuck in a high school mentality trying to still be hot and almost acting like being a mom is just something she does sometimes and doesnt affect her "cool sexiness" 🙄 can u imagine wanting strangers online to think youre sexy vs. being a good mother? I hope 2021 is the year she decides to get therapy and get it together for her kids cus they didnt ask to come into this world and after her poke a hole in the condom comment i begin to wonder if corey was even involved in the decision. I feel like she only ever even got pregnant to one up raven and have a legacy boy....and thats a sick reason to have kids. Just when I think she cant get worse she always does 😒
Once again she shows us that she has not one ounce of maternal instinct. Mothers do not speak that way. All she has to say is "breast feeding didn't work for me". People would respect that vs. "breastfeeding is weird"! She constantly proves to us that she is the twit that we know she is!

• Heart
Disgusting and classless but hey who’s surprised 🤷‍♀️
And who the duck told her those cucumber tities were perky? Imagine if she did breastfeed?? Yikes 😳
I can not get over you calling her cucumber tits🤣😂🤣😂😭💀 I’m howling like the banshee I am🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Now she’s putting her face on kylies body again. What a WEIRDO!

The breastfeeding comment really bugged me, does she not know that’s what breast’s are designed to do? Lol. It doesn’t work for everyone, that’s all she needed to say. Not that they’re ‘for her man’. And if I’m being honest I’ve breastfeed both my babies (still breastfeeding my 5month old) and it’s weird to me when my husband wants to do anything with my boobs lol I tell him that’s for the baby:ROFLMAO:

As far as the comment about ‘Corey being dead to her mentally but not physically’ that truly proves that she is a bleep. While she may feel that way she only posted that to be a nasty bleeping witch! If Corey said that she’d be out of her damn mind. It seems like she’s constantly bashing him because that’s all the saddies care about hearing since her life is so pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Shes def bigger than a 16...my mom is a 18-22 in some clothing. She wears her bras, appropriate clothing and doesn't let her boobs flap around unless she's home and doesn't need to go anywhere.

No shame, I am 165 (roughly) 5'8 and I had a child. Before I kids I was able to not wear a bra and leave my home. Now? 🤣 have to put on a bra. And even in a sweatshirt you can tell I'm not wearing a bra. They drop, it's normal for a lot of women. Some women workout and by doing chest exercises you can tighten the muscles that can lift your boobs up. But what Tracy needs is to lose weight, get a boob lift and or reduction. I can't image the back pain she probably has, 1. From the large beast 2. From her angled photos.

I really hope she finds the mental help she needs in 2021. I hope they can co-parent. I hope Tracy moves on and let's go of the bitter hate she has. It's draining her to look a lot older. Her drinking needs to be cut back drastically.

Please Tracy, for the sake of your children for yourself; do better, be better. Being a bitter ex is not okay and it's not okay for your children to see / hear you bad mouth the man they call a father.
I had breast cancer 13 years ago and had most of the tissue from one side removed and mine still hang. Lol So I also have to wear a bra out and about. It’s a normal part of aging. The fact she thinks those things are perky shows how out of touch with reality she is.

• Heart
Ive been following these threads for a while now after googling why her and Corey had split up.
So glad to see others see through her blatant lies and desperate attempts to look perfect.
The more I see her stories the more they remind me of the blackberry messenger days when you’d put a quote as your status and your display pic. It’s like she got pregnant and the world passed her by and now she’s still living as though it’s a decade ago.
I cringe at how she has ended up because that mean girl mentality really didn’t work out for her in the end.

Side note, I wish she’d understand the difference between being a parent that is single and being a single parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her "perky" boobs look like a pancake bum on her chest . Her breastfeeding comments are a little weird. Like breast feed or don't but no need to sexualize it . She didn't breastfeed because it is a commitment that only she can fulfill.

She must have spiked her Dunkins if she thinks she looks like Kylie Jenner

• Haha
  • Heart
Her "perky" boobs look like a pancake bum on her chest . Her breastfeeding comments are a little weird. Like breast feed or don't but no need to sexualize it . She didn't breastfeed because it is a commitment that only she can fulfill.

She must have spiked her Dunkins if she thinks she looks like Kylie Jenner
She looks like she ate Kylie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That breastfeeding comment was a slap in the face to mothers. she has such a highschool witch mentality it’s insane. She’s in her 30s and still acting a fool!! I’m 25! I breastfed both my boys for a total of 4 bleeping years. 4 years of my life spent nourishing my boys with liquid gold! (No shame to mothers who literally couldn’t do it and that’s fine) fed is best! But for her reason to be “it’s weird” “it’s for my man” nasty lazy witch wtf is wrong with you, who raised your stupid ass??” Lord Jesus I CANNOT. She’s delusional, she needs therapy, she needs a REALITY CHECK! And she needs her ass to be dragged ...karma karma karma is all I can say. Cucumber tits 😂😂😂 🥒 🦧 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No one should feel bad for making comments on here. We may be looked at as “Tracy haters” “stalkers” whatever the duck else . We all can agree that Tracy is a piece of tit and this is our Sunday afternoon coffee and gossip magazine where we can talk mad tit cause we bleeping can..lol good day!! Also wishing all of you a happy and healthy new year! I will be with my husband and my baby boys tonight at home , looking forward to a better year ✨🥂

• Heart
They couldn’t afford a house because they blew all that money on an over the top gaudy wedding. Corey walked away with at least 400,000 from that settlement.... they could have bought a fixer upper and put time and money into it. Instead they had a crappy ass wedding. They both banked on becoming famous from Jerseylicious so they expected to be rolling in money.... karma got them both good.
Don’t forget those gaudy gender reveals, showers and birthday parties. The more kids they added, you could see the $$$ going away based on the gaudiness of those parties.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.