Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was Tracy talking about on that live she was on about the confessions sent to her?

Reactions: 7
What was Tracy talking about on that live she was on about the confessions sent to her?
The guys were talking about women in the streets now a days. Like how women are playing games and all that and the guy on top mentioned her stories from yesterday. Then he asked her to comment some of the confessions and that's when she said it was too much to text

Reactions: 10

I exclusively breastfed first two months and yeah my boobs were cute ( I have little B's lol) I could get away with a bra but now? No no lol they sag a bit I have to wear good bras too. And that's ok! It happens! But wear a good bra Big T geezus

Reactions: 8
Hello tattlers! Newbie here! As you can tell from my username, yes I was actually a baddie at one point (posted on CB and everything, which I'm not apart of now). I was a huge fan of Jerseylicious and I started to follow Tracy while she was pregnant with Skylar. I actually really liked her! I related to her a lot because my grandma is deaf.
However, I started to notice the photoshopped pictures and how she would always get defensive to her "fans" (I use that word lightly). I listened to the podcast and the first season was good but it got sooo repetitive. You can tell they have completely run out of ideas. I was slowly getting annoyed by Tracy's shit. The memes. The lies. The horrendous photoshop. The tacky EVERYTHING.
But the one thing that really pissed me off was the racist Facebook post she made about her neighbors back in Staten Island. After that, I completely lost respect for her.
I just can't take Tracy anymore. She needs a reality check and realize that she is fucking up her own life. If she doesn't change soon, she is going to spiral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Don’t forget those gaudy gender reveals, showers and birthday parties. The more kids they added, you could see the $$$ going away based on the gaudiness of those parties.
This!!! Also can we just talk about the fact that Skylar has had like 4 huge parties and Jayden/Julian only got one? Sick.

Reactions: 21
Wait!! Are these the confessioners or random tags? if it is the ppl confessing I’ll gag did she really share ppls confessions they sent her? I need the tea
They are random tags. I have no idea who sent in confessions but I hope I picked someone who did lol some of those confessions could ruin relationships or even families. I'm pretty sure that if she mentioned this on a live that she mentioned the confessions to people she knows. She's trash!

Reactions: 12
Happy New Year!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.