Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honor of Big T’s ‘perky boobs’, let’s all post a picture of her orangutan titties to prove that she’s lying once again. Me first!!!
52DAACFF-4E68-4E51-8D86-736FD51787D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Tara is a care giver for Coreys mom who is mentally unstable. She has had a mental breakdown and other issues. She needs assistance and in nys you get paid to be a care giver.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She either needs to go back to that blonde bob or if she wants long hair then just do a chocolate brown with minimal makeup. She's naturally so pretty but makes herself look like a literal alien with all those filters and makeup. Tracy has never had a good style. Someone needs to be a REAL friend to that girl and shake her.
she makes herself look like a ****** she needs to lose weight or dress appropriately for her size instead of wearing clothes that are size 8 when she’s a 16

Reactions: 20
she makes herself look like a ****** she needs to lose weight or dress appropriately for her size instead of wearing clothes that are size 8 when she’s a 16
Shes def bigger than a 16...my mom is a 18-22 in some clothing. She wears her bras, appropriate clothing and doesn't let her boobs flap around unless she's home and doesn't need to go anywhere.

No shame, I am 165 (roughly) 5'8 and I had a child. Before I kids I was able to not wear a bra and leave my home. Now? 🤣 have to put on a bra. And even in a sweatshirt you can tell I'm not wearing a bra. They drop, it's normal for a lot of women. Some women workout and by doing chest exercises you can tighten the muscles that can lift your boobs up. But what Tracy needs is to lose weight, get a boob lift and or reduction. I can't image the back pain she probably has, 1. From the large beast 2. From her angled photos.

I really hope she finds the mental help she needs in 2021. I hope they can co-parent. I hope Tracy moves on and let's go of the bitter hate she has. It's draining her to look a lot older. Her drinking needs to be cut back drastically.

Please Tracy, for the sake of your children for yourself; do better, be better. Being a bitter ex is not okay and it's not okay for your children to see / hear you bad mouth the man they call a father.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tara is a care giver for Coreys mom who is mentally unstable. She has had a mental breakdown and other issues. She needs assistance and in nys you get paid to be a care giver.
Wait...what?!?! How did you find out this tidbit??

Reactions: 11
Her comments regarding breastfeeding are vile. What kind of mother says that tit? Ew it was wierd? You made a human inside you three times and they came out of you but breastfeeding is wierd? Ok. Shes honestly stuck in a high school mentality trying to still be hot and almost acting like being a mom is just something she does sometimes and doesnt affect her "cool sexiness" 🙄 can u imagine wanting strangers online to think youre sexy vs. being a good mother? I hope 2021 is the year she decides to get therapy and get it together for her kids cus they didnt ask to come into this world and after her poke a hole in the condom comment i begin to wonder if corey was even involved in the decision. I feel like she only ever even got pregnant to one up raven and have a legacy boy....and thats a sick reason to have kids. Just when I think she cant get worse she always does 😒

Reactions: 33
We all know why Tracy didn’t breastfeed .
Bc when you do you can’t ship your kids off to every stranger you meet ThAts willing to help. That’s the only reason why, because she’s lazy as duck.

also- if Tara is a care giver for her mom isn’t she supposed to live With her to get paid? Why not have raven do it? And I know someone in New York who does that for his dad, and it’s not a lot of money: I don’t buy that’s the only way Tara makes money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes def bigger than a 16...my mom is a 18-22 in some clothing. She wears her bras, appropriate clothing and doesn't let her boobs flap around unless she's home and doesn't need to go anywhere.

No shame, I am 165 (roughly) 5'8 and I had a child. Before I kids I was able to not wear a bra and leave my home. Now? 🤣 have to put on a bra. And even in a sweatshirt you can tell I'm not wearing a bra. They drop, it's normal for a lot of women. Some women workout and by doing chest exercises you can tighten the muscles that can lift your boobs up. But what Tracy needs is to lose weight, get a boob lift and or reduction. I can't image the back pain she probably has, 1. From the large beast 2. From her angled photos.

I really hope she finds the mental help she needs in 2021. I hope they can co-parent. I hope Tracy moves on and let's go of the bitter hate she has. It's draining her to look a lot older. Her drinking needs to be cut back drastically.

Please Tracy, for the sake of your children for yourself; do better, be better. Being a bitter ex is not okay and it's not okay for your children to see / hear you bad mouth the man they call a father.
I think because she’s always on the defence and her tongue is very vicious her so called friends don’t confront her about her demeanour she’s obviously got real deep issues that she’s masks with that attitude but I wish her well.

Reactions: 15
also- if Tara is a care giver for her mom isn’t she supposed to live With her to get paid? Why not have raven do it? And I know someone in New York who does that for his dad, and it’s not a lot of money: I don’t buy that’s the only way Tara makes money.
She is probably milking the unemployment system like so many others. I wouldn’t be surprised. I guess we’ll see if she goes back to work in March.

Reactions: 12
Guys... I have a little comment I want to make about something, but why do I feel unsafe posting it because that new Nick guy is a part of Tattle now?! I feel he’s going to run back to T and that would expose my account that I use to comment on her posts ☹ does anyone else feel sketch now? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys... I have a little comment I want to make about something, but why do I feel unsafe posting it because that new Nick guy is a part of Tattle now?! I feel he’s going to run back to T and that would expose my account that I use to comment on her posts ☹ does anyone else feel sketch now? Lol
How the heck haven’t you been blocked yet if you comment on her tit? Haha I got blocked for LIKING a comment lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is the most childish thing I’ve ever heard you would think she was on 16 and pregnant like wow to say “only for my man” but not to nourish my children though like that’s fucken weird! Broo what’s wrong with this girl? Who says tit like that? I couldn’t breast feed my son I tried and I would pump for an he to get half an oz I couldn’t imagine sitting there like not for my baby only for my man😑 like are u not aware of science and why you have breast? She’s a complete fucken moron and look at me you still have tits that look like two Pan Largos but that’s not my business😬🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.