Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
The tik tok commenter is a personal chef in NJ and/or NY and she is also following corey and Tracy’s old skyler Instagram page ... I wonder what she knows ... 🤔
I'm slow lol. Who is this person, and why would she have tea? Was she a personal chef for Tracy and Corey?

Reactions: 7

HotMessExpress11

It was literally a video collage of her doing sexy things the kitkat part is in the middle its the most useless thing i ever saw lol

I think people feel bad for the kids
My bad lol it's still there. I thought it was deleted but didn't watch the whole video so I didn't see that part. She's so weird lol

Here_forthe_tea

This!

Julian seems big for his age. Not calling fat or chubby just big. Even tall. Isn't he going to be 4 next Spring? How long will she continue to change his diapers? For as much as she claims she "works with him" he is so behind. Tracy, please shake yourself out of this and tend to this poor child he's falling behind by the day.
He will be 3 in may.

Sweetheart_sal

Thank you ladies so much. I'm sorry, I will get around to loving each one.
I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I appreciate all of you guys so much. Thank you ❤
So sorry for your loss Queenie! Sending lots of love & light to you and your beautiful family 💕

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I asked for zumba dvds or "just dance" dvds for Christmas so I can start exercising at home especially in the winter, while baby naps. She should even do that. Order some zumba dvds from Amazon and do it with the kids. It's fun exercise and they have spanish music too -_- That would be fun for the kids and she could get a workout in IN THE COMFORT OF HER OWN HOME. I walk with the baby a lot but it's getting so cold out now lol
Or openfit - their old sponsor

Aem0923

Chatty Member
So, according to this girl Tracy was a side bitch and was the chick who the girls sisters ex cheated on with. The girl said Tracy is huge and then ran her mouth about her sister to her current bf when Tracy doesn't even know the girl
Who ran their mouth to her current boyfriend ? Are you saying Tracy actually has a current boyfriend ?

Londonsays

Chatty Member
People were pushing for them to do a spinoff, and they wanted it to be called "Jersey Ever After". That never happened.
As for the salon, that also never happened. Or maybe he didn't really buy her one after all. Who knows lol
Thank you. And can I ask... Have they divorced?

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Thank you ladies so much. I'm sorry, I will get around to loving each one.
I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I appreciate all of you guys so much. Thank you ❤
So sorry for your loss! Sending love and light to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 6