Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I didn't go through all the posts yet, but:

In her Q+A, they asked if she would date someone like Roger Mathews (Jwoww's ex-husband), and she said no because her ex-best friend is dating him. I know he was dating this tiny, spunky little brunette. Is that her? If so, I had no clue they even knew each other!

Reactions: 8

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
A60F0B83-AF65-4CF4-A280-E353E16FC56E.jpeg
While you can still see where she edited her nose and face i will give her props for leaving some stretch marks and her true arm size. Keep going tracy! Just be yourself itll make your life so much easier and peaceful

margaritatime

VIP Member
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
Awwww. My condolences for your baby. No need to apologize. We'll still be here when you come back . 💕💕🙏🙏

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Exactly!!! Theres so many places she could have moved to make sure the family is good. She stayed in Staten Island because Tara would always help with the kids. This girl cant do nothing with her all her kids without someone helping her. Thats prob why she moved closer to her parents now because they can shuffle the kids back and forth.
She’s not close to her parents though. Logistically she’s closer to SI than she is to her parents. She’s a good 45-60 mins to her parents. She’s right over the Driscoll Bridge to
SI about 30 min tops where they are in Middletown.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone addressed this before but I am pretty sure that assistant was from JL days. Not anything recent. Maybe that girl took her experience and built an impressive resume from there but I'm very confident she's from back in the day.
Ashley Bertolini was her assistant back then.

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I was just going to ask about this! I’m in TX and I have no knowledge of snow attire but, I’m like 1000% sure it’s pretty fucking cold and their chests need to be covered. Shit, once it hits 50° (That’s cold to us) I have my kids bundled up.
Nice. No jackets on the girls. Just snow pants.... what the hell

wifey2019

Chatty Member
This has been asked on here before and someone said it might actually be her company because of the address but, and it might still be up, I was into this show Dance Moms at their height of the show and before and one of their girls had their own line with PA. Like you went to the website and it was the usual “clothes, accessories, shoes” tabs and then there was one tab that said “Kehlani x Princess Armor Collection” I don’t think Tracy has the marketing skills or money to have a FAMOUS YOUNG 14/15 dancer to collab on a line with.. her mom was a money hungry dance mom so there was no way she taking a small payment to have her daughter collab with a website at the time and even now. She pimped her daughter to be a risky clothing wearing Instagram model since the show ended...

Then again.. the dance studio WAS in jersey. Or maybe PA. So where close in that area! Something I stressing to look in to!
It used to be a store on a website called store envy where you can buy cheap, poor quality clothes. Not sure if the platform exists anymore but it didn’t seem like as structured as let’s say Etsy or eBay. Sellers could take advantage of the buyers