Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
1138F565-5A72-4155-A00E-CA0A2B1FC1B4.jpeg

i find this to be a heartless post. Its common knowledge that relationships can sometimes suffer and end when a death happens because that is a huge thing to grieve and process. If the relationship isnt strong enough or both people arent really willing to work thru the grief together it can cause a relationship breakdown. To say oh my life went to shit...dude imagine how corey felt/feels? That was his dad! Tracy knew gene only a few years or course she "moved on" from the death faster. Like i dunno maybe its just me but i found this to be a perfect example of why the relationship prob ended. She seems so self involved, cold and selfish. All about how genes death affected HER doesn't even seem to care that it probably destroyed corey. Is that an excuse for him to cheat and be shit? Of course not! But imagine him trying to deal with his grief while also having to work to support her and three kids while she spent the $ on spider lashes and shitty extensions😒 i can see why things went to shit but god forbid this heffer take ownership of anything. She should have gotten a job, helped out, downsized her lifestyle and put her husband first while he grieved what was prob the worst thing that had ever happened to him in his young life and then on top of that his moms health failed and julians special needs....while this cow is sat at home spending his money and asking for more compliments like wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Holy shit was just going to post those screen shots. Can’t really make anything out except i see a girls ass and it seems like he said damn what time are you there until...
I looked up that place Nelson M2 spa and it’s an erotic massage parlor
Side note- that’s the first time Tracy has ever shouted out a business for free lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 44

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
So, according to this girl Tracy was a side bitch and was the chick who the girls sisters ex cheated on with. The girl said Tracy is huge and then ran her mouth about her sister to her current bf when Tracy doesn't even know the girl

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The thing with Tracy is that she grew up as a spoiled entitled brat who never appreciated the value of a dollar. She never wanted to work, she probably went to hair school because her parents made her do something to get a life. She had no passion for doing hair, thats why she stopped when the show stopped. She saw the show as an opportunity to become rich and famous and she would never have to work again... and look at her... nothing to show for it. Then she got overly cocky that her and Corey were going to get their own show, so she rushes into marriage and again... nothing to show for it. Rushed into having a child, then another one, and then a third. Now she is a lowlife bum, still without talent, living off of her parents money. Right back to square one except now she brought three kids into her shit show of a life. She is not an interesting person and no one cares about keeping up with her life. Maybe she resents Snooki so much because of her success from a reality tv show, and Tracy is still in fact irrelevant. I bet she bought 490,000 of her followers, and the only people who still keep tabs on her is us to make fun of her 😂😂😂 Snooki is SO nice to her fans and that is why she’s likable. Tracy has a nasty personality and thinks that everyone should bow down to her. For what exactly? She is known as a big slob who wants to desperately be famous and neglects her children. She uses her kids as a pawn against Corey because she sits at home all day in sweatpants on the couch stuffing her face, BORED. She wanted to be married just to say shes a married woman but is not a homemaker. If I had a husband who was busting his ass all day so I could stay home and experience raising our children full time I would damn well make sure I took care of the kids AND the house was presentable. Theres no excuse that she had no time to pack him a lunch or cook dinner at least 3x a week. Being a stay at home mom is a privilege and not a lot of families have that luxury to give up a second income. Instead she bitches about how he never compliments her. THERES NOTHING TO COMPLIMENT THATS WHY YOU BUM BITCH. If she was looking to be taken care of financially she should have married a wealthy 90 yr old man on his death bed. She would have saved her children a lot of future heartache.

Can we talk about how every day her story is 30+ reposts of memes and her responding
“oh haha me”
“yes ladies exactly”
“please someone get this for me for christmas”
“im a scorpio”
“i just laughed”

I would like to see a genuine “a day in my life” video of what her daily routine is. That’s how you know her children are never with her. No mother who engages with her kids has that much free time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
“I do have a boyfriend, his name is George, George Glass!” 🤣😂
BAHAHAAAAAaaaAAAA OOOHHH Stop IT JAN!! she's on fire lately making us laugh...gotta admit....i need this lmfaoooo-- She's that gift that they hope has the return receipt......

• Haha
  • Heart

bus

Fun fact # 3 - the house was a disgusting mess 24/7
Shut the fuck up Big T. Corey’s dumb, but he’s not dumb enough to create a profile with his actual name and picture 😂😂.

Are you gathering ‘receipts’ to add to your binder?
Give me a fucking break.

Also, It’s like she just discovered the word narcissist and now she’s going to be shoving that down our throats just like: Sicilian, Sophia Loren, Scorpio, 85%, financials, I’m so secure.....

Go play in traffic Big T. Your mom should have swallowed you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Working from her phone gives her the perfect excuse to be on her phone 24/7.

Skylar and Jayden: “mommy come play”

Tray on her phone “Can’t. Mommy is working because I don’t get any child support from your listing cheating father and I gave you 85% of the time. Here have some Brussels sprouts.”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I just came to post this. Shes such a bitch
First off HER PARENTS TOOK HIM CUS SHES TOO SHIT TO BE ABLE TO WATCH ALL THREE CHILDREN SHE INSISTED ON HAVING second shes a hairdresser soo she should just be doing it at home anyway third why would you want this on the internet so that your kids can see how petty your were and grow up to act petty too?

C975E3EE-D599-48A2-9148-1A33B211EF0E.jpeg

Sure jan
You cant even keep from commenting "clap backs" to random internet trolls or anyone that disagrees with you but im sure you'd be able to say "k"
Shes so beyond delusional which if it was just her cool mess yourself up no one cares but when you make three babies youre responsible for them and you need to grow up and act like a mom not a hurt teen

02735003-89EE-4CC1-8F84-17927761F5D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s dating a black man. She’s too racist and she’s said in the past that she never has. I bet it’s a Hispanic man - Puerto Rican, Dominican etc.

I also believe he is a figment of her imagination. Just like those invisible timbs. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel like whatever he did must of been really embarrassing for Corey (or at least her version of it). Bc the way she threatens to tell on him if he doesn’t behave is crazy. If he didn’t do anything to be embarrassed about he wouldn’t give a shit what she said.
See I disagree with this a little. I think it's embarrassing to BOTH of them and that's why she hasn't spilled the beans. Let's face it, she's as vain as they come and has no problem bashing someone else. Whatever happened, her image was tarnished too.
She's so focused on being this sex pot and it really came on hard when the different colored wigs showed up. She was trying to compensate for something. Imagine creating this sex kitten image and bragging about your blow jobs for your husband to turn to a lady of the night?! 😂😂 How embarrassing! I honestly just think he grew bored of her. She's exhausting to us and we don't even live with her. He was a prop to her just like her children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35