Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lol @ the girls getting aprons to bake with grandma...they clearly know who actually pays attention to them. Can you imagine Tracy baking? 😂

Reactions: 5

Jaymay1989

It wasnt even 24 hours! She posted last night! And it was gone by this am....wierd unless the company is too stupid to have put a timeframe in their agreement or if ppl reported them for being a scam? Very curious
True. The link is still in her bio... I wonder if she forgot about that.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Maybe she will take those leggings and turn them into gloves for the kids since you know they don’t fit her ham hock legs.
Pretty sure she kept the post of for 24hrs per her social media advertising. Wonder if the company saw a mass influx in sales?

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Actually its not as ugly as usual because it had gold giant ass ribbons down it before but still 🤢

Also wow so I had some time to tonight because after my post I was trying to see the if the tree was posted and I went down the rabbit hole and I saw this. Am I crazy or is this psycho? To admit he was tortured, screamed at and disrespected on a daily basis wtf???? I had my moments pregnant too but not like this.. what the fuck.
4 pregnancies?

Reactions: 4

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Thank you ladies so much. I'm sorry, I will get around to loving each one.
I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I appreciate all of you guys so much. Thank you ❤
We got you! We are here for you! When you are ready, we are always around

....so much for never saying anything as long as everyone acts right. Also, leaving the number in there....
OMG!! All of those chick pictures are the ones she put on her stories as “empowering”’

Reactions: 4

jessyka

Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
Hey queenie. Hope this isn’t too late. So sorry for your loss. After watching my last one in pain for weeks and watching her get put down, I swore that was it for me as I wasn’t sure I could bear the pain of going through that again because it’s a brand new heartbreak each time. It’s not something you get used to and I’ve been through it a couple of times so I know how’s tough it can be. Take all the time in the world to heal. Sending you love and light. I hope the Christmas festivities are able to cheer you up a little.

Reactions: 1