Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karlibel

so i'm not 100% and could be totally wrong but im watching JS and in season 4 episode 14 they have an event with three women and i swear one of them looks like brielle.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Jrock101913

Omg, please tell her to come over here to Tattle and let us know more!

Tracy.. that is not a hill you wanna die on! That woman you commented on in the picture has 7 kids, yes 7!!!, can’t function without a nanny, she’s FRESH recovering alcoholic, has admitted on camera to physically abusing her husband in the past but it got worse during quarantine. She CLOSED, yes CLOSED the kitchen in the house during quarantine... it was only open for eating for a few hours day and her oldest daughter suffers from a fucking eating disorder! To top it off she told her husband, who is being abused by her and has been there for her and making all of the money since they married at 17, that she’s a lesbian, was never attracted to him but they will not be getting a divorce and she has girlfriend she’s madly in love with. That’s where that picture comes from!! She ditched her 7 kids and HUSBAND to be out and about in a pandemic with her girlfriend. This all started with that girl in the photo, Brauwyn, in March... so she declared being an alcoholic, abusing her husband, emotionally abusing her daughter that has an eating disorder and declared she’s lesbian. Is the span of 9 fucking months. So fucking NO Tracy, that bitch, and especially you don’t need no fucking public outings and breaks. TAKE CARW OF YOUR HOME, KIDS, AND YOURSELF FIRST!
Exactly!

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Wow that could be true. But if there was a case I don't think moving would make a difference, could it? I would think tabs would have to be kept on the children.
Actually, moving doesn’t make much of a difference. Especially if you make it seem like it was in the best interest of the children. I mean at least it didn’t for my siblings, and unfortunately CPS was involved way more times than I’d wish to admit. A

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone addressed this before but I am pretty sure that assistant was from JL days. Not anything recent. Maybe that girl took her experience and built an impressive resume from there but I'm very confident she's from back in the day.
Allegedly Ashley was

Raven0110

If I could encourage you, check out the book, The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls. They made a movie out of it that is okay but your story reminds me of the author. If you have time. Seems like you're holding it down for all of you ♥.
I definitely will read it! Thank you!

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I agree, but her having an STD would tarnish HER image, something she cannot do. Even though she is literally making herself seem like scum on the earth on a daily basis. She's 'hyper sexual BJ queen Trazy' (I saw this type and kept it since shes so fuckin lazy lol.) She would never admit to an STD. Who would she have sex with if all her iNtElLiGeNt MeN found out?!
Lmaoooo 🤣 AHHHH! I am living for all of your responses lmao 😂 Your sense of humor kills me. #NeverChange

With how manic she seems sometimes I don’t know what to put past her anymore 🤷‍♀️ Regardless we know the pot is simmering the tops bound to fly off
And we are SOOOOO ready for it! Lol 😂 🍿 This pot has been bubbling and boiling for months now… When she blows it’s going to be big. And no I won’t feel bad for laughing at her because she’s an adult and has had EVERY opportunity and advantage in life to get professional help & go see a therapist. She chooses not to. She can afford evoke treatments and eyelashes but refuses to prioritize her own self-care. So enjoy the mess you’ve created Big T 😘 Don’t worry we will be here with the popcorn and drinks 🍹 🍿 You can’t be a public “influencer” and “celebrity”, post your ENTIRE LIFE & then get mad at everybody for commenting on said life. Sorry it just doesn’t work that way.

View attachment 351691
interesting choice of song and lyric 👀
Omg I saw her story and instantly thought she put that up for Tracy. Lol 😂 I would love to see Brielle and Tracy meet up in person… Repeat of the Olivia and Tracy sonic beat down anyone? Lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She’s so “Italian” but yet her kids don’t even have Italian names.....sorry would never happen lol
I have friends that are full Italian yet they all have as far from Italian names as possible. Lol

I doubt he’ll have a bar mitzvah if he was raised Christian, so it’s not just about the learning. But she’ll probably fake her way into getting him to have one anyways 😂

(Also you don’t have to have an event to be considered a bar mitzvah. It just happens when you’re 13 (or 12 for girls). A lot of people celebrate but it isn’t necessary to do anything at all)
She had always said that was why the girls were baptized and he wasn’t that they would have sweet 16s and he would have a bar mitzvah.

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
Aww Queenie. My condolences to you. My dog passed away in June and even today I cry. Sending you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

HotMessExpress11

Actually, moving doesn’t make much of a difference. Especially if you make it seem like it was in the best interest of the children. I mean at least it didn’t for my siblings, and unfortunately CPS was involved way more times than I’d wish to admit. A
Either way, I hope somebody close to her with proof does step up and report her. She's obviously neglecting their needs.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I think she took it off lol I can't find it. What was it about?
It was literally a video collage of her doing sexy things the kitkat part is in the middle its the most useless thing i ever saw lol

Once a week?! I would miss my kids so much but not only that, how the F does she find people to even take her kids once a week ? My parents or inlaws would be like ok enough is enough, take care of your own kids!
I think people feel bad for the kids