Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Now you know damn well no one wrote to her “wHeN iT aLL CliCKEd” she uses these q&a to write to herself and make it about Corey. I don’t condone cheating but she tortured him and admitted to it in that post so why would he want to be near her? He should’ve left but I don’t blame him for not wanting anything to do with her she’s the worst. And Skylar and Julian got a post and nothing for Jayden. She’s vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

BabyLove121708

Her new man is soooooo smart 😂😂 obviously not smart enough to stay away from train wreck Tracy!

“Daddy went to work skylar, but all of his stuff is out of the house”
A girl I follow on YouTube legit announced her divorce the same week Tracy did. She has 2 kids age 2 and 4. When her kids asked why daddy doesn’t sleep at the house anymore she responded “well everyone’s family’s look different, some mommy’s and daddy’s sleep at the same house and some sleep at different houses. Your mommy and daddy will sleep at different houses but it doesn’t change the fact that we both love you very much.” Which I feel is def a very good way to explain to a child that young about divorce. Not your dad went to work.. that sounds like he’s coming back.

• Heart
  • Sad

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Yes !! Lol I meant to add Corey seems way smaller and kinda out of it to try and even lunge at her she’d come at him like a rhinoceros 🦏

I watched the security footage with the Jwow and Roger situation and didn’t see anything physical just him taunting her a lot and her freaking out but who knows what happens behind closed doors I’m not condoning any kind of abuse all I’m saying is Tracy was all one for unity and coparenting being civil for the kids blah blah now she’s trying to say anything to make her this battered abused victim doesn’t really make sense 🤔
I wonder if she made a matching duster🤣😂🤣
Also, it looks like her neck is eating her necklace. She is the epitome of the phrase, Rode hard and put away wet.

Remember when Tracy’s posted that bedding her mom bought for her house, her mom said something about his room, that was the beginning of summer I believe. I wonder if Julian has been living with them since then? It’s like her “legacy baby” wasn’t perfect and didn’t save her marriage so she has no use for him.
I’ve felt the same thing about Julian. She was obsessed with having a boy. Legacy baby, swag; all that stupid shit that no one else says about a baby. And he’s not what she expected. Let’s be honest, there’s way more going on then him being deaf. He seems to have major aggression and sensory issues . I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the spectrum. She can’t share videos of him doing well and making progress, because he isn’t. She can’t admit things aren’t okay. That beautiful boy didn’t fit her mold and she’s tossed him to the side.

• Heart
  • Sad

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Girl ... you’re sooooo hurting and cringe sis ... please stop no one cares you’re at ya mans house wit his purple sheets 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Literally acting like a 17 year old at her first sleepover.
“No one will ever know who I’m dating because I don’t show everything” also Tracy takes pics in random beds and situations hinting at dating every single outing. I don’t understand how you start dating a dude and don’t think it’s weird to post pics of their house on social media if it even is a guy which I sincerely doubt. I don’t see a guy liking that especially if he’s not committed to her. So no Big T no one but your dumb saddies believe you got a man. If tRex was getting the D she would be happy and not the vengeful bitch we see. Good D will turn the wicked witch of the west into Glinda so idk what kinda pipe she’s on but try again.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Missyd

Actually its not as ugly as usual because it had gold giant ass ribbons down it before but still 🤢

Also wow so I had some time to tonight because after my post I was trying to see the if the tree was posted and I went down the rabbit hole and I saw this. Am I crazy or is this psycho? To admit he was tortured, screamed at and disrespected on a daily basis wtf???? I had my moments pregnant too but not like this.. what the fuck.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Was just coming to comment on here abt the #goodmommy post. Let's see, I WAS going to write something witty like, "Jayden determined that was a lie!" But then I realized there's so much more.
Ladies, below is a list of the things that determined that was a lie:
- Jayden
- at this point Julian too
- all her kids teeth
- the "15%" she claims to not have them
- the slop she feeds them
- her blatant favoritism of Sklyar
- the way the kids are dressed
-the way they don't attend school regularly
-the way she doesn't interact with them at all, ever.

In conclusion, keep telling yourself these lies babie girl none of us are buying it. 👋😂

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Youre a true queen!!!!
of course tracys a side chick that's how she presents herself online.Explains all her memes about dating etc 😆how dumb can she be look how she present herself online of course no man is gonna wanna wife that. Corey was young naive and when he met tracy she seemed like she had ambition far cry from the therapy refusing mess she is now
Imagine you being a whole side bitch acting like you're A1. I am mortified for you, sis. 🤡🤡🤡

Let's see the subliminal response to this 🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
3 shirts under?!... Bitch where? You can fully see it’s the one thin top and can see Sky’s skin under. This chick is actually delusional and needs professional help for her pathological lying amongst a million other things. I legit cannot stand people who lie about the dumbest shit. However, I shouldn’t expect much from someone who photoshops half her body off. Big T-Rex you need help gurlllllll... it ain’t cute

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Her recent story says "If the version of you from 5 years ago could see you right now they'd be so proud." She #goodmommy Why does she insist on always announcing that shes a good mom?? People that constantly need to say this, its because they know they suck. Just like she's always bragging she's amazing in bed, or that she's so skinny and fit. blah blah.

I get so tired of hearing the same repetitive shit from her. I'm a good mom, I am loyal, i am a Scorpio, I will make you uncomfortable just by looking at you. OMG STFU you are a fat lazy slob that has nothing going on in your life. You barely interact with your kids because you are working your 3= jobs from your phone. Also, you dont have a man so stop with the back and forth game of no im taken or no im single.

She claims people on the internet ruin her relationships and this is why no will know she has a man. Honey you ruin your own relationships by being yourself. Im sure you arent a gem to be with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

jessyka

She did say she planned them... She said once that she pick their birthday months based on zodiacs... There were certain signs she did not want her kids being.... psycho lol
Sounds very smart. I should also plan my kids so none of them end up being Scorpios and having Tracy’s characteristics. 🙄 Such a dumb bitch. Her IQ is lower than her boobs.

• Haha

Mendy

Chatty Member
So I'm kind of like meh about the prostitutes. I think I'd be more outraged if my husband had a full blown relationship vs fking a hooker. Don't get me wrong both would be horrible but it seems like he just wanted to fk with no strings attached. For some reason that would be a lesser blow to me vs finding out he was carrying on a whole relationship where the girl thought he liked/loved her. I wonder if their relationship was completely normal or if there was a lot of issues going on. I mean if she gave him threesomes he obviously got to screw other women. I wonder why he felt the need/desire to do that. Plot twist what if Brielle was one of the escourts.

• Haha

Registeredusername

My ex owes me over 75k in child support and I’ve never told social media once because it’s totally not anyone’s business. Also, because I have a JOB 🤷🏻‍♀️ STFU and deal with it.

• Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
She already deleted the comment of someone saying her last name isn’t Dimarco. So someone else wrote its Maloney lol

• Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I know she did not just post a picture sitting on a bed and caption it “ya know how some places just make you smile?” Lmao!!! She’s so pathetic it hurts. That’s definitely her parents guest room. Any guy with half a brain would never give her the time of day. No one would ever think that this is normal, she’s a freak! A grown woman taking a picture in her imaginary boyfriends bed.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Shes soooo desperate to have people think shes dating but also "iM pRivAte" honestly shes losing her grip on reality daily smh those poor kids
Also how dont the saddies see how edited this is? It looks like a bad watercolor painting
View attachment 355784
Notice how every single photo of her when she's at her "bf" place shes always on the bed. Bitch you're a fucking buttcall. Nothing but a hit it and quit it.