Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
She has to be kidding with those outfits OUTSIDE DURING A SNOWSTORM. All this bitch cares about is matching her children and putting them in tacky animal print. Put some jackets on those poor girls! And maybe buy them some gloves??? It looks like they have socks on their hands.

EDIT: those are socks on their hands!! LMFAO why would she post that??? How unfit can you get??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sooo many people have said this in previous threads but I cannot just stay quiet anymore (although I do enjoy laughing in my head as I read other posts). SHE HAS A LARGE FOLLOWING. There are so many washed up celebs who have become social media influencers she just has 0 motivation or can’t swallow her own pride and seek help from a management team to change her image.

All I see from her page is a bitter ex-wife who had her 15 minutes of fame and is desperate to become relevant again. If she has the money to get eyelash extensions, tanning memberships, weave, botox, etc she can afford to hire a management team to help her become a profitable influencer.

HOWEVER, she is extremely rude to her supporters just by the way she responds to nice comments as if she is better than everyone and treats them like they are stupid. Half of her following is this thread who makes fun of her and she FEEDS off that. She has 0 self respect or dignity and she chooses to be the trashy bitter washed up reality tv “star” (star is a bit of an overstatement). You cannot be successful without supporters, and when you treat them like shit you will never get anywhere, hence the predicament she is in now.

She needs serious professional help mentally. She could either have a huge glow up or stay the low-life washed up celeb she is now. It’s pretty dumb to have such a large following and STILL be as irrelevant as she is now. Only a complete idiot could have so many followers and make little to no money from it.

IF SHE WASNT SO CONSUMED WITH HER PHONE and motivated herself she could get back in shape and make some serious money. But its always an excuse with her on why she is the way she is. She really is not an ugly person appearance wise, but her attitude and self loathing portrays her as complete trash, and no one is going to want to keep up with that.

It makes me so mad for her children, honestly. Her nasty bedroom talk and over obsession with “appearance is everything” is going to destroy her daughter’s self-respect and outlook on life. I don’t really want to speak on her son's disability because I don’t have children or one with a disability but she should really use her platform to bring awareness to the deaf community. I have not seen her post one thing about learning to use sign language or resources for deaf children. One particular thing that pissed me off that she posted had to do with “finding a cure for deafness”. How about accepting your children for their unique qualities and embracing them? Giving them unconditional love for who they are without forcing them to change? I know that the implant surgery that he got can be way more stressful than communicating through sign language. He still cannot hear without static and high pitched noises will bother him. They really should have waited until he was at an age to consent for that before doing it without his permission. It is truly sad.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
So many lies on her Q & A.
She lost a SERIOUS relationship bc she doesn't want more kids. Sure Jan. How many "relationships " has she had already in a short period of time? Can she admit for once they just weren't into her ? The one that the fans scared away? 🤔 if he was so head over heels about her, it wouldn't matter.
Random far fetched thought here., maybe he got scared because he got catfished? Maybe they can get past her looks, but her personality was so shitty. Loud, obnoxious, talking about sex all the time , no aspirations, lazy, liar.

You can have kids and not be married: says the one who had replica wedding rings made for a few months of pregnancy bc she didn't want anyone to think she was pregnant and unmarried.

Response about her height had to mention Olivia's height, meanwhile tells others to stop living in 2010 when they bring up Olivia.

Can never be on the bachelor bc she is too private.....posts inappropriate pics with her bare ass in the air. Sure Jan, not the fact that you are a big mess in every possible way to be considered for the Bachelor.

Not gonna bash Corey.....ok but you aired out everything on live, and the podcast .

Now she claims to have a man when she kept running her fingers saying noone will ever know if she's with someone or not .
Maybe I do maybe I don't you'll never know. 🤷‍♀️

Gotta be honest, I used to love caching her in lies and contradicting herself on the daily a while back, even when she was happily married, but this is just too tiring, and predictable.
She is a hot mess that keeps spiraling downwards. It's very sad and those kids deserve better.

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I think theres a lot more at play then just the deafness. He comes across as having developmental delays and anger issues. It could be from frustration of not being able to communicate, but I'm thinking that theres more going on.
Completely agree. As a social worker who works with developmentally disabled youth, I have had a feeling quite early on that there was more going on than just the fact that Julian is deaf. I want to make it clear that I am in no way, shape or form trying to be callous or disrespectful to the child - I have just seen his mannerisms so often displayed by other kids whom are developmentally delayed, and it just pisses me right off that Tracy spends her days re-posting Tik Toks and photoshopping herself in half when this child needs her attention! I highly, highly doubt she has taken him for testing to see if he is on the spectrum or has another developmental delay that she can be aware of so that she can have early intervention and give him a chance.
But nope. 3 years old almost and cannot communicate at all, barely knows ASL, constant hitting and frustration (poor thing), being bounced around from house to house with NO stability - how does no one speak up to her? If that was my bestie I’d be like “GIRL I love you; but your son needs more!! If you want I’ll come with you guys to appointments”. I’m sure her parents are completely exhausted. They wanted to enjoy retirement and now they’re responsible for 3 toddlers and a grown toddler (Tracy). They’re probably spent emotionally, physically and financially from Tracy and have nothing left.
Literal train wreck of a situation and absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Trashy meant that Corey told people she mentally and physically abused him and if it were true, Tara wouldn't be friends with her. She wasn't saying Corey was doing it, she was saying that's what he is putting out there about her and she's like no if that were true Tara and I wouldn't be hanging out
Kinda feel like Tara hangs out with her because if she doesn’t, Tracy is the type that would probably hold those kids from seeing everybody in the Epstein family.

Reactions: 32

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
This happened 6 months ago.
Thats why Tracy will never "show" bc she's a side bitch. 🤣 also. The sister said that Tracy blocked her, her sister and all their friends from IG when this happened. How childish
Omg, please tell her to come over here to Tattle and let us know more!

t- sit this one out. It isn’t about you.
Tracy.. that is not a hill you wanna die on! That woman you commented on in the picture has 7 kids, yes 7!!!, can’t function without a nanny, she’s FRESH recovering alcoholic, has admitted on camera to physically abusing her husband in the past but it got worse during quarantine. She CLOSED, yes CLOSED the kitchen in the house during quarantine... it was only open for eating for a few hours day and her oldest daughter suffers from a fucking eating disorder! To top it off she told her husband, who is being abused by her and has been there for her and making all of the money since they married at 17, that she’s a lesbian, was never attracted to him but they will not be getting a divorce and she has girlfriend she’s madly in love with. That’s where that picture comes from!! She ditched her 7 kids and HUSBAND to be out and about in a pandemic with her girlfriend. This all started with that girl in the photo, Brauwyn, in March... so she declared being an alcoholic, abusing her husband, emotionally abusing her daughter that has an eating disorder and declared she’s lesbian. Is the span of 9 fucking months. So fucking NO Tracy, that bitch, and especially you don’t need no fucking public outings and breaks. TAKE CARW OF YOUR HOME, KIDS, AND YOURSELF FIRST!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Pot2PeeIn

If she got an std, she would know bc it was either before or during her pregnancy with Julian and they test you for that shit.
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! I think you’ve stumbled onto something huge here.....

IF he transmitted an STD to Tracey this COULD be the reason little Julian has his issues.

Syphilis causes deafness in babies if the mother contracts it before/whilst pregnant

Holy fuck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Blazergazer

Kinda feel like Tara hangs out with her because if she doesn’t, Tracy is the type that would probably hold those kids from seeing everybody in the Epstein family.
That’s what I think too. Taras playing nice because she loves those kids so much and is desperate to have them in her life. Big T is definitely the type to keep the kids away. That’s the kind of vile being she is. Look at a few months ago, she blocked raven and tara from social media because she needed a “break”. A break from the fucking family who took her in with open arms when her OWN family and parents stuck their middle fingers up at her. She’s absolutely disgusting.

• Heart

Baahumbug

Do y’all know how self absorbed she is. Well I heard at genes funeral when everyone had their time to say something she just happened to mention she was pregnant again. Perfect timing to make it about her. Shit got hard and they both bailed on each other

• Wow

Blazergazer

Actually its not as ugly as usual because it had gold giant ass ribbons down it before but still 🤢

Also wow so I had some time to tonight because after my post I was trying to see the if the tree was posted and I went down the rabbit hole and I saw this. Am I crazy or is this psycho? To admit he was tortured, screamed at and disrespected on a daily basis wtf???? I had my moments pregnant too but not like this.. what the fuck.
Sooo....I guess IF Corey is going around telling people she physically and emotionally abused him, he’s not wrong. She’s literally admitting it. 🤔

• Heart

crw200

Actually its not as ugly as usual because it had gold giant ass ribbons down it before but still 🤢

Also wow so I had some time to tonight because after my post I was trying to see the if the tree was posted and I went down the rabbit hole and I saw this. Am I crazy or is this psycho? To admit he was tortured, screamed at and disrespected on a daily basis wtf???? I had my moments pregnant too but not like this.. what the fuck.
I remember she posted this in Insta and it was gone a few hours later. I have absolutely now doubt that she was capable of getting physically abusive with him. Pregnancy is hard but not to this extent. And what is up with her always having to let everyone know how close her pregnancies were?
She was pregnant 4 years straight to have #3under3 and to have a #legacybaby. I’m going to start putting #4under20 on all my pics now so everyone will know my accomplishment of getting pregnant 4 times.

Last edited:
  • Haha