Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toronto5678

Chatty Member
She needs a break from all social media.
I feel bad for her.
But I hate when people post just the tip and don’t spill the tea. Say it or say nothing at all.

Reactions: 23

Jrock101913

CCC93FE5-3015-4D85-A767-2F28B410C8BB.jpeg

You guys... what is this? 😞 can someone pleaseeee tell me why someone would voluntarily wear lashes like this, besides on Halloween for a costume? It’s so bad. How does she think this looks good?

• Sick
  • Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
So we walked down memory lane with Christmas cards... 2019 “we have been separated for a year” has coreys name on it

• Haha

Jrock101913

I know I’ve said it before but Looking back on their old photos actually makes me really sad for them. It’s such a shame to see where they started from and how it ended, especially for the kids 😞

• Sad
Love how shes saying shes hiding in her daughters room so "they" cant see her crying, she says "they" are downstairs watching tv, and Julian's sleeping... who's they? Sky has been with Tara since Sunday and Jadyen walked in on u? Trying to stretch the truth even with little things like that. This is why people dont take her stories seriously. Let alone a Tell All that she says is coming? And receipts? Like what hotel room corey cheated RECEIPTs from a Visa bill while you were pregnant so u can use those in court?

So who’s gonna ask Tara lol I really want to know what he did that’s sooooo bad and secretive like
So when I go on her insta, she has the first few post comments shut off where u can comment but half arent showing up, so I guess shes deleting them as she being asked cuz I know she gets alot of messages. Especially today of all days.

Last edited:

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
So anyone else remember a long time ago when Tracy and Corey were dating, one of his exes came out and said the exact same thing about Corey? That he’s a narcissist, liar, manipulative, and huge player. I guess she wasn’t just a jealous ex and was saying the truth to warn Tracy.

• Heart

Elona

Ok I had to cut it off again when Tracy started getting all in know it all mom. “I don’t play with my kids bc they need to use their own imagination”🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
So i heard the live—i need to ask this (call my cynical) doesn’t anyone else find it off that she gets this info when the “mom guilt” episode came out?

• Heart
  • Wow

Jayycro

Isn’t this the same person who said she wouldn’t live in fear and NOT celebrate her birthday because she could get hit by a car tomorrow?!

Here is the convo where she yelled at the guy about celebrating her bday.

Oh and she also replied to a saddies saying she wasn’t single, sure Jan!
Refuse to travel? Didn’t she just come back from Aruba wtf

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
So she’s asking people to send her anything on Corey? How convenient!! I will say her acting on JL was definitely better then this. Now it’s 80% her whose making these calculations? She saw something she didn’t like and wants to form a army. So typical Tracy. She cried harder with Olivia over Mike then this. Also if it’s false allegations who fucken cares!!? Not like she has a business or career he could ruin like girl you’ve been destructive to yourself go back to remember how your vajajay was throbbing last Friday funny how you were so happy about this dude and something your ex says is enough to make you that upset? I wish I would let someone control my emotions. She had no empathy when she was using her saddies to go after Corey a long time ago so I have none for her. I’m not even a Corey defender her behavior is enough for me. She needs to take a break from the internet. TAKE A BREAK TRACY at least a week and I say this kindly. Let that child support build I keep every income tax check he ever gets for the next 16 years is how I see it. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Also, on the case that I found it states that they are BOTH Self Represented!!!! She's a damn liar!!!!View attachment 331432
Ha ha ha. I knew it. I knew @queeniefoofoo and @MNSMOM were Correct about the lawyer never advising her to go on social media to air all of her laundry. LOL she is such a fool… Is this public record.? I thought their divorce records were sealed? Thank you so much for finding this gem 💎 😂

TRACY AND COREY ARE SO BROKE YALL CANT EVEN AFFORD LAWYERS...?! LOL it’s like a fucking Jerry Springer show up in this bitch

Idc who the fuck you are or how great of faker you are, NO ONE can immediately turn off crying like that and change their tone to happy and perky like nothing is wrong.
Acting, bravo Tracy. Bravo.
And don't even try and pretend that Jayden doesn't know bc children are very smart and know when their parents are hurting.
Again. Shes a faker and ZERO fucking empathy from me.
This is exactly what I said… She is an actress let’s not forget that ladies and gentlemen!!!! For reference see the TV show Jerseylicious lmao 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mendy

Chatty Member
Ah the one time she interacts with the saddies, is when it’s about her.
they need to just spill the beans already. I do believe her though when she says she loved him more than anything, but we all know Tracy isn’t exactly a pleasant person.
Seriously lol. I feel like it's going to be so anticlimactic because she's hyping it up like it's going to be something insanely horrible. At this point I feel like I'm going to be like ohhh...that's it? Lol.

• Haha

Beyondit

So when does either one of these losers actually take care of their kids? Corey seems like he’s checked out, at least Tara is a stabilizing influence. I can’t believe how much these poor kids are being bounced around from all different houses. Lmao Tray way parenting means part time parenting!!!

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Neither of you have a house or an attorney, or anything to show for all that jersey licious fame and Coreys $400,000 settlement. I have no sympathy for either of them. You do have money to go get your nails, eyelashes, hair, and surgical/cosmetic procedures. Once again, I have no sympathy for these clowns. 🤡
The last part. She has all this money for coolsculp roughly, 4k.
Botox an addition what? 600$
Hair, even though its shit that is what? Extensions, 900$, highlights, 100$, low lights 100$ blow out 50$ what else? Her lashes as ugly as they are, 150$ every single 2 weeks. Okay babygirl. But yet she still can't put her children in NEW clothes, new shoes, get them haircuts. Fuck even Julian is wearing old clothing that doesn't fit him. Yet Tracy is over here booking gastric surgery 😑🙄

Yall ladies who feel sorry really shouldn't. She conned every single one of yall.

And I have empathy for those who DESERVE it. So Tracy, to me anyway, doesn't deserve sympathy and 100% doesn't get a single care from me.

IF she changed her entire life style, got her license again, downsized, stop belittling Corey on social, actually took care of her kids that 85% of the time. Maybe, maybe id give a care but now? No.

• Heart

Mendy

Chatty Member
I only caught the last minute so maybe my opinion would change if I saw the whole thing. I just can't feel bad for her in my head because she's such a vile human the way she speaks to people on her ig page. She's so rude. I'm a believer in karma and what comes around goes around. I feel bad for the kids that they're going thru this because she strikes me as the type to bad mouth him in front of them.

• Heart

Heybxtch

Im really confused about another thing she claimed. She said that her kids didnt sleep in a crib they had a bed to sleep in. But then she said that her kids slept in the bed with her until they were 18 months. Didnt she say that she never let her kids sleep in the bed with her that her bed was for mommy and daddy only. I swear i remember her saying that. She also claims she had a king size bed but in the past claims it was a full/queen. IDK im so confused with all the crap she says. how can you take advice from someone that cant even keeps her lies straight.
Yes !!!! Also , she said she hides chocolates in a bag of vegetables so the kids don’t even ask , but remember her stupid ass said ALLLL her kids want to eat is vegetables.

My favorite part of the podcast is when someone says “I can’t even work out without feeling like a guilty piece of shit” & Tracy says “Same” lmaooo ok that’s the excuse we’re using now? Mom guilt? 😂😂😂

Never mind I changed my mind. My favorite part of the podcast is when Jess says Tracy should start showing & teaching all of us how to brush our daughters hair ☠☠☠☠☠

Last edited:
  • Haha