Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
1B7170A4-0B0E-4F32-A8E6-80C893D714C3.png

Dark skin where?

D4C74016-3B12-48C6-9DB6-7B6C429C9B2F.png

keep reading here you dusty bitch!

478412B2-ACC1-417B-8D79-1117FD25D014.png

Are you spiraling today Tracy? because what the fuck is this!? You post a picture of a young child (yourself) and mention the back arch and the “fatty” (butt)? What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought it was Save The Children, Tracy? Not expose and hand things like this to the weirdos on a silver platter. This.. is.. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Im really confused about another thing she claimed. She said that her kids didnt sleep in a crib they had a bed to sleep in. But then she said that her kids slept in the bed with her until they were 18 months. Didnt she say that she never let her kids sleep in the bed with her that her bed was for mommy and daddy only. I swear i remember her saying that. She also claims she had a king size bed but in the past claims it was a full/queen. IDK im so confused with all the crap she says. how can you take advice from someone that cant even keeps her lies straight.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mendy

Chatty Member
Oh she's such a twat. Shut up big t. Who cares what he says. Move on. Your life is the same no matter what he says. Slandering your name. Please. Nobody cares but you. Just spill the beans already instead of making people speculate and dig if you're that concerned.
I don't feel bad for her one bit because she's a lying manipulating witch.

• Heart

AntiBS

Okay so I watched the whole thing now. She's such a drama queen. If she hadn't come on that live nobody except her and that girl and whoever else he told would know. She slanders him every chance she gets. Literally in her posts and comments atleast 10 times a week. It sounds like he did have a full blown relationship or was cheating for a good while. Yes that sucks and I feel bad for her in that sense. I think she thinks or thought she's too good/perfect to be cheated on. There's probably other things he did too but she's such a liar herself.

Newsflash big t. You don't have to live in that expensive rented house. Food stamps are a thing. You're not in that house with them alone all the time. You have loads of help. Where's Skylar at today?? At his sisters. Working your ass off!!!! Doing what??? Making boom bod videos, posting clothing on ig. I'm sorry is that hard work? Must consume your entire day and you must be exhausted after pressing all those buttons. Oh and I forgot all the procedures you get done probably at a low cost to advertise. Yes so hard to do I can't imagine. Give me a fkin break. It's so hard to feel bad for you. You're a shitty person yourself. You live above your means. You didn't go to college and you're a washed up d lister and the man you picked ended up being shitty. Champagne taste with beer money. I mean atleast you can do hair. Go back to that. An ex husband's or husband's job is not to support his whole family while you sit on your ass all day. You don't or didn't even cook dinner. Let's not talk about cleaning. You're both scummy.

Amen! I do not feel sorry for her! You reap what you sow! She is not a nice human being, she is a nasty twat to everyone. She's a horrible mother. She already has her 2 girls competing with each other. Never mind poor Julian! She lives in her own world, and feels that everyone owes her something. No ma'am nope! Grow up, put your big girl panties on and change your life! I will never feel sorry for her. Sorry!

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Maybe she was going for a grinch poop theme
the fact that you came back with the receipts 🤣🤣 wtf is THAT!? Shades of shit. “And over here on the pillows we went with a more green diarrhea shade, and here for the bed, we went with the true shit shade of brown. I love it you guys! Throw in some fake palms trees and you, too, could be relaxing in your own shades of shit paradise bedroom! And since everyone’s asking, I have discount codes! Please follow @shitdecore911 and use discount code Trashy1 for 5% off” 🤣😭 don’t mind me.. I’m enjoying my weekend alone and indulging in my weed jar today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bencinii14

Just watched her other live and lol how can she says she’s not a fake and not a liar. We have caught her in so many lies and fake shit on her. Girl please. She needs a therapist.

• Heart

Heybxtch

Also , Jayden didn’t lose a tooth , the dentist had to pull it out because skylar hit her in the mouth with a bat

• Wow
  • Angry

bus

She comes up with such elaborate lies. As if someone can’t pull up public records on the internet. She really thinks we’re idiots. $40k on a lawyer? She can’t speak about what he did? The only thing I come close to believing is that he’s not paying child support because of that judgement she received on November 3rd.

Yesterday was December 1st. She probably expected $2000 to hit her bank account and when the deposit wasn’t made or a check wasn’t dropped off, she went ape shit and went on live. I can absolutely see Corey saying “I’m not paying you child support because the kids are with other people (your mother, my sister) the majority of the time.” Dirt bag move, but technically, that’s a fact.

Her lies, manipulation, photoshopping, crocodile tears and delusional scenarios are ridiculous. Cheating hurts. I’ve been there. Never once did I take to social media to post memes and quotes, make up boyfriends, fuck randos, take hand pictures with a friend, hide in a closet like an 8 year old, pretend a gag order is in place 😂😂

I put on my big girl panties, decided that I no longer want to be with YOU, embraced my son and daughter and moved on with my life the best way I knew how. Day by day.

Side note: Sammy, you failed your friend. When she ran this scheme by you and told you that she was going to say her attorney told her it was ok to go live, the ONLY thing you should have said is DON’T FUCKING DO IT! These bitches are a joke 😂😂

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Keep going, T. Keep taking our advice and start being a better parent to your children.
Eh I’m convinced she just does stuff like this to make the Eps feel some type of way. I feel she uses their soft spot, Gene, as damage control for what a piece of shit she is like hey I’m a horrible mother and put your family through hell but I’ll post your dead father once in a while to make up for it. She’s trash.

Reactions: 27
Heyyy broadsss I had to catch up on TWO WHOLE THREADS but I made it just in time for today’s live. All I gotta say is LMAO.

First of all - after thousands of tattle pages and a number Instagram pages slandering her, the fact that Corey finally “allegedy” spoke up and said something is what gets this big theatrical reaction from her? It just proves the only opinion she cares about is coreys. She’s been waiting for this moment, you guys. This was the reaction her train wreck meltdown of a social media presence worked so hard to get.

Second of all - all these random new accounts expressing sympathy for her.. as Mariah Carey says “I don’t know her 👀👀👀

y’all need to realize what that was about. Her being accused of cheating/abuse. By him. That’s the straw that breaks the camels back? Nothing about how hundreds of people question your parenting skills. Nothing about the pain your children feel over this divorce. Just you and your “loyalty”. Don’t you dare question that, then the Scorpio meme posts lose all meaning. I can’t. And the fake lawyer thing is too funny. Shout out to the ladies who realized that!

She’s making it like Corey did something so unspeakable, but we need to use our critical thinking skills here and understand that what Tracey really cares about is not what most adult women would break up a family over. Honestly, he probably did just forget to send a good morning beautiful text. Her priorities have always been skewed. Let’s not forget that.

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Holidays go much smoother when you can be a grown up, put your differences aside for your kids and come together for the holidays. It took my friend’s parents over 20 years to realize this. My mom realized it in 2. My cousin in 1. Tracy admits she checked out first. Tracy admits they didn’t try marriage counseling or anything like that to save her marriage. You don’t get to drag your ex all year and then be upset that the holidays are here and you can’t get it together for the sake of your kids.
Also holidays go smoother when you both have matured and can understand one year you have the kids, the other year the other parent does. That’s the way I do it. Does it suck? HELL YEA! I miss those years I don’t have my kids on thanksgiving. But their father knows how much it means to me for all of us to be able to say grace and what we’re thankful for before we eat so he will have them FaceTime me for that part (his family does this tradition as well!) so it works out perfect. I will do the same when I have them! On Christmas, we sacrifice our sleep and I will show up at his door at 5am until the kids wake up and vice versus if it’s my year so it looks like we all woke up together and the kids don’t know any difference but that their parents are there together at the very start of Christmas morning! After that we go our separate ways! Spend so much time with the kids and talking to them we barely even speak to each other anyway lmaoo

Also I’d like to note, I’ve shared a little bit, their dad was my abuser. So if I can do this, and face my abuser during these times (even though I despise him and wished for a long time he would be a shitty father to justify why I hate him and what he did to me), they for sure as hell can!!

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Have you guys all forgotten her go to move in JL when she was cornered? She’d break down and play victim. She’s doing the same thing all over again! I have zero sympathy for her. It’s all part of her scheme and it’s been done too many times. Nope! Keep it moving!

1. It can’t have been that bad for her to purposely get pregnant with Julian to try to save the marriage

2. Her sense of reality is obviously skewed so bc it was done to her, she prob thinks it’s the worst thing ever. But she’s a fucking saint who left her man with his broken heart and crumbling self after his dad died but loved him more than anything and he’s the douche...yea, ok.

For the record, I never liked Corey on JL (don’t care either way now about him) so I’m not even sticking up for him, I’m just sympathetic to someone who lost a parent whose wife then turned her back on him.

• Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
You guys!!! I had no idea our girl, Tracy was an epidemiologist!!! I’m so glad she’s graced us with her knowledge of COVID and the vaccines. It’s a Thanksgiving miracle!!! I’ll sleep well tonight. God bless you, babie girl.

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
You gave us the TEA today! I’m part of the group but unfollowed because the constant dick memes on my feed were driving me nuts.
Jess is a bitch for sure though. How does she have the time to sit there and write paragraphs as a mom to a newborn?? #motheroftheyear she must learn from Big T!

I do agree with the poster who said pushing this witch-hunt for a damn signed hoodie is crazy and can put the person in serious danger. She should know better. I hope the group gets shut down for that.

also I am not surprised Jess supports this behavior considering she herself is/was a proud serial cheater
IDK why but i feel like the person that sent the info to that woman's husband knows her some how. Like seriously who would be that bored to go on someone's page and search the family to find her husband and send that. Im wouldnt even care. LOL thats her business if she cheats on her man. IDK i find the whole thing weird.

For the people who want to know....lol

Hey Tracy everyone hasnt been asking. I saw 1 or 2 people ask. Also, arent you a hairdresser? Why would another hairdresser want to go against what you ask? how about you clean your house, wash some clothes and go food shopping so when your kids come back home they will be excited to see you and enjoy seeing all their toys that were buried under each other. Stop with the selfies, tiktoks and relationship quotes no one cares that you are a scary Scorpio with evil Disney villain eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I'm sorry you cant be a bad bitxh looking for a dude
Acting sexual etc. And then crying on a live. STAY THE FUXK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
Go to therapy Tracy seriously
Pick a personality
That part!!!!
Also, don’t be so quick to forget everybody that she’s one hell of an actress. Maybe in time will find out in the truth… I wouldn’t be surprised if Corey did some shit to her but she’s definitely not innocent either. Two little peas in a pod. She is getting her karma… She is mean and vile to every single person who leaves her a nice comment. I can only imagine how rude she is when she gets comfortable… Stay at home wife comfortable LOL

Reactions: 26

Jesshottie

VIP Member
She drops the kids off at coreys at 3:30 on Friday and picks them up at 7 on Sunday’s.... Tracy it’s Tuesday and you still don’t have skylar

how do these people not see her lies!??

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Dummies like me spent a decade in med/grad school and training post-undergrad and all we needed was to have an IG account w/ 500k bots + a dozen saddies, memes, and we'd all be biomedical experts. Damn.

Dr. Fauci should call her - his team at NIH needs her + her *very educated* opinions on viruses, vaccines, and pandemics.

Side note: I swear to God, I wish I was as arrogant / clueless / narcissistic as she is. How can you have not a single credential aside from *3 uNdEr 5* and think your ill-informed opinion is worth shit? Problem in America is we've made everyone think they're worth something. When I see her posts, and those of others who share her views, I'm reminded of Isaac Asimov's quote:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

Yes Tracy, COVID has a good success rate... but did you also know that people who beat Covid still have lasting effects?
Shortness of breath is a major one, change in tastebuds. Chest pain, neurological pain... not to mention the PTSD, and if you came off a vent, you most likely have a tracheotomy. Oh, and probably dialysis for your terrible kidney function..... oh and if you were trying to avoid going into a nursing home, you may have to just for at least a month or 2 for recovery if not longer... like come the fuck on, I’m so tired of people like her screaming about a success rate, but not telling about the aftermath of beating Covid.... I’m literally seeing both sides of this... taking care of people with Covid, and taking care of people who survived Covid the first time.
I honestly think we should chip in and send her to audit some science classes somewhere. Just basic science. A few years ago, she and Tara both posted on the Snapchats contrails and commented that it was "chem trails" and the government was "spreading something - more cancer." I wish I was making this shit up. Have I just lived a sheltered life w/ people who - when they don't understand something - admit it and defer to actual experts? She's afraid of vaccines but will drink heavily, lay out in the sun until she's charred, and take other people's prescriptions (benzos, stimulants, etc)...

Last edited:
  • Heart