Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone else remember a long time ago when Tracy and Corey were dating, one of his exes came out and said the exact same thing about Corey? That he’s a narcissist, liar, manipulative, and huge player. I guess she wasn’t just a jealous ex and was saying the truth to warn Tracy.
Omg yesss I remember that!! She prefaced it by saying she was NOT jealous or anything like that, she was just telling it how it is. I almost forgot about that!! Completely that is the vibe I am getting about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah the one time she interacts with the saddies, is when it’s about her.
they need to just spill the beans already. I do believe her though when she says she loved him more than anything, but we all know Tracy isn’t exactly a pleasant person.
Seriously lol. I feel like it's going to be so anticlimactic because she's hyping it up like it's going to be something insanely horrible. At this point I feel like I'm going to be like ohhh...that's it? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah the one time she interacts with the saddies, is when it’s about her.
they need to just spill the beans already. I do believe her though when she says she loved him more than anything, but we all know Tracy isn’t exactly a pleasant person.
And shockingly enough she owned that. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry... she loved that man, but yet she didn’t try to save their marriage? She checked out first, or is that the old narrative? She’s the one who wanted out, but she’s the one harping and slandering him every chance she gets.... but I’m supposed to believe her that he’s lying on her name? I really wish I had some sympathy for her, but I don’t have it for either of them. Those babies are about to be pawns in a nasty game and it’s because BOTH PARENTS. Those children will have so much trauma to unlock when they’re older.

either just bleeping come out with it or shut up about it.... I’m so over her dragging out this tit because she wants to play bigger person.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again... something messed up happened that neither of them are barely alone with their children.

this is what you go off on? Not the fact that there’s 21 threads calling you out for being a POS mother? You come out on something that you’ve been hyping up and alluding to for months?

he cheated... we know this... to what extent... we don’t... but we get it, he did.

I’m sorry, I watched and I tried to sympathize, but I just ended up feeling angry at both Tracy and Corey.

Reactions: 22
Seriously lol. I feel like it's going to be so anticlimactic because she's hyping it up like it's going to be something insanely horrible. At this point I feel like I'm going to be like ohhh...that's it? Lol.
Hahaha I agree! At this point, I can’t think of anything that would surprise me other than him molesting one of the kids, which I doubt is the case (and really hope not) but nothing else could make me bat an eye lol

Reactions: 11
So anyone else remember a long time ago when Tracy and Corey were dating, one of his exes came out and said the exact same thing about Corey? That he’s a narcissist, liar, manipulative, and huge player. I guess she wasn’t just a jealous ex and was saying the truth to warn Tracy.
Don’t forget the dirty.com posts about him being a narcissistic cheater… These of all been provided here before on previous threads but if you’re curious and want to take a look:

Mind you this was posted in 2011. Very telling.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget the dirty.com posts about him being a narcissistic cheater… These of all been provided here before on previous threads but if you’re curious and want to take a look:

Mind you this was posted in 2011. Very telling.
This ex must be sitting there now with popcorn sipping a big ol glass of “I told you so”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg yesss I remember that!! She prefaced it by saying she was NOT jealous or anything like that, she was just telling it how it is. I almost forgot about that!! Completely that is the vibe I am getting about him.
Same lady same… He’s obviously a cheater and has a narcissistic personality disorder… Maybe not but it isn’t looking good.
He used her for his five minutes of fame and as a wife/mother to take care of his kids.
There is a reason multiple women are saying this about him. There MUST be something to it.

Also - What about these “rape” Allegations? That would be more vile or insane than anything we could probably imagine. What was up with those people leaving comments on her page and lives saying why was she accusing Corey of rape?

I think we’re finally getting somewhere you guys LOL I love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same lady same… He’s obviously a cheater and has a narcissistic personality disorder… Maybe not but it isn’t looking good.
He used her for his five minutes of fame and as a wife/mother to take care of his kids.
There is a reason multiple women are saying this about him. There MUST be something to it.

Also - What about these “rape” Allegations? That would be more vile or insane than anything we could probably imagine. What was up with those people leaving comments on her page and lives saying why was she accusing Corey of rape?

I think we’re finally getting somewhere you guys LOL I love this!
That combined with his possible drug issues seem like BAD news!
I wonder if the rape could have anything to do with the underage girls if it wasn’t really with consent.... maybe that could’ve been the tipping point where she threw him out the house if one of the younger girls said he raped her? I mean this is all just speculation!

either way safe to say that man is an actual pig, Brielle is a true fool, and he definitely used Tracy for the “fame”

Reactions: 13
If you have legal cannabis in your state, you can go to your local recreational shop and they will have all kinds of CBD products. You can apply it topically for pain relief such as cramps or muscle aches, you can ingest it orally via CBD gummy’s, flavored tinctures and even candy. Nowadays there is a lot of CBD everywhere but it is CBD isolate which is not really the same… LOL my husband and I own an I 502 legal cannabis processing facility here in the state of Washington so I am familiar with the topic. I try to avoid super high prices on CBD… For example i used to buy the Foria products (www.Foria.com) and they are great but definitely a little pricey. It adds up. So shop around a little but I mentioned before some of my favorite websites are www.cbddistillery.com and www.CBDmd.com
Both of which often are running promos and deals. CBD doesn’t make you feel anything. If you take a “big” dose 30 MG + You may feel a reduction in anxiety and even a tad bit sleepy. People who get sleepy that usually wears off after the first few times of use. Hope this helps.
CBD and legal cannabis has some very horrible stigmas… Whether you use these things recreationally or not, they are still medicine. Don’t deny yourself the massive benefits of this beautiful plant 🌱 🙏
I LOVE Foria! Found them on FabFitFun and stock up on their products for a huge discount there. I have their retinol oil (ONLY thing that reduces the redness in my face) and I scored it for $19/per? Something like that. Their ingredient list does it for me. 3 ingredients in a beauty product?! Sign me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh that live was hard to watch. I do think she was being mostly genuine because she dropped her fake jersey/staten island accent that she usually overdoes on video. I think the demise of their marriage was really dark and possibly involved addiction, abuse and cheating. I’m wondering if Corey drained their savings/the money they earned from the show on drugs and that’s part of why Tracy is so focused on “financials”. It could also be why her parents have stepped up so much because she’s left with nothing. Regardless of what happened, I really wish the best for her kids. What a sad situation for these innocent babies to be in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you guys all forgotten her go to move in JL when she was cornered? She’d break down and play victim. She’s doing the same thing all over again! I have zero sympathy for her. It’s all part of her scheme and it’s been done too many times. Nope! Keep it moving!

1. It can’t have been that bad for her to purposely get pregnant with Julian to try to save the marriage

2. Her sense of reality is obviously skewed so bc it was done to her, she prob thinks it’s the worst thing ever. But she’s a bleeping saint who left her man with his broken heart and crumbling self after his dad died but loved him more than anything and he’s the douche...yea, ok.

For the record, I never liked Corey on JL (don’t care either way now about him) so I’m not even sticking up for him, I’m just sympathetic to someone who lost a parent whose wife then turned her back on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For her to say it's worse than anyone could imagine .. yeahh this is something big. I cannot wait to eventually find out what he did.

Reactions: 12
Here’s the thing, Tracy has ALWAYS been an evil, disgusting bleep. Welcome to your karma Tracy. I don’t feel bad at all. The 2 things she brought up most were slander and child support. She’s having a breakdown and can’t believe he sent someone a dm about her while she’s been slandering him and posting about him for a year! She can dish it out but can’t take it. She does not have those kids 85% of the time we all see it. Maybe he feels since his family has the kids majority of the time and they’re feeding/ buying them things all the time he doesn’t need to give her money. Or maybe it’s the fact that she’s constantly posting her hair, nails, lashes, cosmetic procedures, boots, nights out, alcohol, etc and he’s worried about where that moneys really going to go. She has talked down on that man and allowed her fan base to do it for a longggggg time now and now something comes out about her and all hell breaks loose? Give me a break. She has receipts? Well guess what Tracy? You constantly being a filthy drunken bleep neglecting your kids and posting it for the world to see gives Corey more receipts than you can probably come up with. I’m not saying Corey isn’t a piece of tit but Tracy gets what she deserves for being rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you guys all forgotten her go to move in JL when she was cornered? She’d break down and play victim. She’s doing the same thing all over again! I have zero sympathy for her. It’s all part of her scheme and it’s been done too many times. Nope! Keep it moving!

1. It can’t have been that bad for her to purposely get pregnant with Julian to try to save the marriage

2. Her sense of reality is obviously skewed so bc it was done to her, she prob thinks it’s the worst thing ever. But she’s a bleeping saint who left her man with his broken heart and crumbling self after his dad died but loved him more than anything and he’s the douche...yea, ok.

For the record, I never liked Corey on JL (don’t care either way now about him) so I’m not even sticking up for him, I’m just sympathetic to someone who lost a parent whose wife then turned her back on him.
I get the impression this happened while she was already pregnant with Julian. From clues everyone else said possibly he cheated while she was pregnant with Julian, raped a girl, sold her wedding ring for drug money. Sounds like a crazy movie but it seems like something pretty wild happened

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I get the impression this happened while she was already pregnant with Julian. From clues everyone else said possibly he cheated while she was pregnant with Julian, raped a girl, sold her wedding ring for drug money. Sounds like a crazy movie but it seems like something pretty wild happened
She also said on the live something like she found everything out a week after julian was born. So whatever he was doing, he was doing it during the pregnancy

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That combined with his possible drug issues seem like BAD news!
I wonder if the rape could have anything to do with the underage girls if it wasn’t really with consent.... maybe that could’ve been the tipping point where she threw him out the house if one of the younger girls said he raped her? I mean this is all just speculation!

either way safe to say that man is an actual pig, Brielle is a true fool, and he definitely used Tracy for the “fame”
I've always said he was using her for fame. I remember the first time I saw him, he was on some Behind the Scenes-type thing, and he was rapping with Filly (and it was AWFUL). Next thing I see, he's with Tracy. I never got a good vibe from him, even from the jump. Him and Tara seem like such opportunists.

I’m sorry... she loved that man, but yet she didn’t try to save their marriage? She checked out first, or is that the old narrative? She’s the one who wanted out, but she’s the one harping and slandering him every chance she gets.... but I’m supposed to believe her that he’s lying on her name? I really wish I had some sympathy for her, but I don’t have it for either of them. Those babies are about to be pawns in a nasty game and it’s because BOTH PARENTS. Those children will have so much trauma to unlock when they’re older.

either just bleeping come out with it or shut up about it.... I’m so over her dragging out this tit because she wants to play bigger person.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again... something messed up happened that neither of them are barely alone with their children.

this is what you go off on? Not the fact that there’s 21 threads calling you out for being a POS mother? You come out on something that you’ve been hyping up and alluding to for months?

he cheated... we know this... to what extent... we don’t... but we get it, he did.

I’m sorry, I watched and I tried to sympathize, but I just ended up feeling angry at both Tracy and Corey.
Some betrayals in marriages are deal-breakers. I honestly feel that Tracy would have saved her marriage if it wasn't something awful. Personally, if you cheat on me or abuse me in any way, I'm done.

• Sad
And she keeps saying I’m not a liar when she’s the biggest liar going. How many lies have we caught her in? She lies about her entire life and her appearance on a daily basis. She deserves no sympathy I’m sorry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.