Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I agree! At this point, I can’t think of anything that would surprise me other than him molesting one of the kids, which I doubt is the case (and really hope not) but nothing else could make me bat an eye lol
If THIS is the case, and his family supports him, shame on them. Shame on ALL of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The suttle drop of "he went and cheated while I was too busy making his child" or to go get a hand job.

So there it is ladies. Corey, cheated while she was pregnant bc she wouldn't sleep with him.

Now, I don't condone cheating..BUT when all Tracy had to bring to the table was her "bomb" sex what did she expect when she no longer gave it up to someone when she would swear left and right that it was 5 times a day.
Like, come on. The fact that my husband can understand NOW after a child and working full time he gets I don't have the energy for it. Its okay to tell your SO NO. Apparently Tracy doesn't get that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you guys all forgotten her go to move in JL when she was cornered? She’d break down and play victim. She’s doing the same thing all over again! I have zero sympathy for her. It’s all part of her scheme and it’s been done too many times. Nope! Keep it moving!

1. It can’t have been that bad for her to purposely get pregnant with Julian to try to save the marriage

2. Her sense of reality is obviously skewed so bc it was done to her, she prob thinks it’s the worst thing ever. But she’s a bleeping saint who left her man with his broken heart and crumbling self after his dad died but loved him more than anything and he’s the douche...yea, ok.

For the record, I never liked Corey on JL (don’t care either way now about him) so I’m not even sticking up for him, I’m just sympathetic to someone who lost a parent whose wife then turned her back on him.
But we only think that because he said so and we know he’s just as big of a liar as anybody.

Love how shes saying shes hiding in her daughters room so "they" cant see her crying, she says "they" are downstairs watching tv, and Julian's sleeping... who's they? Sky has been with Tara since Sunday and Jadyen walked in on u? Trying to stretch the truth even with little things like that. This is why people dont take her stories seriously. Let alone a Tell All that she says is coming? And receipts? Like what hotel room corey cheated RECEIPTs from a Visa bill while you were pregnant so u can use those in court?

So when I go on her insta, she has the first few post comments shut off where u can comment but half arent showing up, so I guess shes deleting them as she being asked cuz I know she gets alot of messages. Especially today of all days.
Receipts as in proof. Not actual receipts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He not only cheated but was jerking off to a girls on Facebook, visiting happy ending massage places and spending all their money on drugs and gambling.
It was said in that live video with that wine on Wednesday guy.
Well it was a girl called Tracy who said that her husband did that and then two seconds later Tracy got in the live.
Presume it's the same Tracy.
I feel for those kids, they are the real victims, Corey and Tracy are both messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh ladies!! 10 pages to read through today!!! Wowza!

that live.... I relish in no ones sorrow, buuuuuut when you put it on live—it’s a free for all.

Reactions: 11
“im not a bleeping liar and I’m not a bleeping fake” photoshop determined....that was a lie!! 😂

all I got from that live was all she cares about is what strangers think of her and 💲💲💲
EE2AAA53-3EBA-4A56-B51C-B4ED9AE6DD53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh ladies!! 10 pages to read through today!!! Wowza!

that live.... I relish in no ones sorrow, buuuuuut when you put it on live—it’s a free for all.
Right?! Reading everything I did speed reading like I was NOT expecting this live. I watched it again just now to see if I get anything new out of it or see it differently or anything. This new development has consumed my evening 🤣 I feel like an investigative journalist or something lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right?! Reading everything I did speed reading like I was NOT expecting this live. I watched it again just now to see if I get anything new out of it or see it differently or anything. This new development has consumed my evening 🤣 I feel like an investigative journalist or something lmaooo
Agreed!! It’s grade A acting for sure. I can’t feel bad for someone who has constantly contradicted herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The last part. She has all this money for coolsculp roughly, 4k.
Botox an addition what? 600$
Hair, even though its tit that is what? Extensions, 900$, highlights, 100$, low lights 100$ blow out 50$ what else? Her lashes as ugly as they are, 150$ every single 2 weeks. Okay babygirl. But yet she still can't put her children in NEW clothes, new shoes, get them haircuts. duck even Julian is wearing old clothing that doesn't fit him. Yet Tracy is over here booking gastric surgery 😑🙄

Yall ladies who feel sorry really shouldn't. She conned every single one of yall.

And I have empathy for those who DESERVE it. So Tracy, to me anyway, doesn't deserve sympathy and 100% doesn't get a single care from me.

IF she changed her entire life style, got her license again, downsized, stop belittling Corey on social, actually took care of her kids that 85% of the time. Maybe, maybe id give a care but now? No.
The $ sign goes before the number. $600, $900

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The suttle drop of "he went and cheated while I was too busy making his child" or to go get a hand job.

So there it is ladies. Corey, cheated while she was pregnant bc she wouldn't sleep with him.

Now, I don't condone cheating..BUT when all Tracy had to bring to the table was her "bomb" sex what did she expect when she no longer gave it up to someone when she would swear left and right that it was 5 times a day.
Like, come on. The fact that my husband can understand NOW after a child and working full time he gets I don't have the energy for it. Its okay to tell your SO NO. Apparently Tracy doesn't get that.
Where did she say that?!

Reactions: 4
Tracy loves drama, that’s why she will not leave any platform of social media anytime soon.

What she should do, is a full social media detox.
Individual and family counseling, specializing in divorce, addiction, anxiety and depression, as well as parent/ siblings of a child with special needs. Take care of the mental health.
Those babies are hurting at the expense of their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agreed!! It’s grade A acting for sure. I can’t feel bad for someone who has constantly contradicted herself.
I just rewatched and noticed her anger flared in the first part when she talked about how he said he left her. Then part 2, literally not one tear fell. She rubbed her eyes and they were moist and she was trying hard to squeeze something out but nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ummm I’m disturbed at the podcast. Tracy is really losing it, the way she compares her 5 year old saying she will have her “ mother’s figure” wtf?!!!!! Seriously its time her family and friends step in, get some help, get off social media!

Reactions: 16
So she’s trying to have strangers on instagram build her case because she didn’t have anything against Corey that could hold up in court? Jfc give it up Tracy. Cut your tit, be a responsible adult/ mother for once and be better for your kids instead of always playing the bitter baby mama. It’s so crazy to me that as a mother she’d rather keep living her life like this instead of putting this energy into bettering herself. We know you read here take some advice. Posting your badly photoshopped body, imaginary boyfriends, childish rants and shady posts isn’t going to make him care or feel any type of way. Become independent and successful, get a real job, stop relying on everyone around you, stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop being an entitled lazy brat and glow up on him. Everyone’s watching you spiral including him and it’s embarrassing. And someone needs to tell him to keep his mouth shut from here on out and not dm people his business because he’s not the brightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HERE IS THE NEW THREAD LINK.... We are almost to page 50, we must reach page 50 before we can jump on the “new” thread but here y’all go:

😘

I remember her bragging about a lawyer costing her $40k and how its expensive getting divorced
omg I remember this too! 40k lmao 😂 More like that’s the amount the attorney told her when her parents called in to buy her an attorney and they shook their heads and said nope you’re on your own kid lmao 😂 especially since they don’t own anything (vacation homes, investments etc.) Why spend all that money on a good attorney when you can do it yourself? #highclassbroad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She comes up with such elaborate lies. As if someone can’t pull up public records on the internet. She really thinks we’re idiots. $40k on a lawyer? She can’t speak about what he did? The only thing I come close to believing is that he’s not paying child support because of that judgement she received on November 3rd.

Yesterday was December 1st. She probably expected $2000 to hit her bank account and when the deposit wasn’t made or a check wasn’t dropped off, she went ape tit and went on live. I can absolutely see Corey saying “I’m not paying you child support because the kids are with other people (your mother, my sister) the majority of the time.” Dirt bag move, but technically, that’s a fact.

Her lies, manipulation, photoshopping, crocodile tears and delusional scenarios are ridiculous. Cheating hurts. I’ve been there. Never once did I take to social media to post memes and quotes, make up boyfriends, duck randos, take hand pictures with a friend, hide in a closet like an 8 year old, pretend a gag order is in place 😂😂

I put on my big girl panties, decided that I no longer want to be with YOU, embraced my son and daughter and moved on with my life the best way I knew how. Day by day.

Side note: Sammy, you failed your friend. When she ran this scheme by you and told you that she was going to say her attorney told her it was ok to go live, the ONLY thing you should have said is DON’T bleeping DO IT! These witches are a joke 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looking at this live..GIVE ME A BREAK...those are crocodile tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.