Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always said he was using her for fame. I remember the first time I saw him, he was on some Behind the Scenes-type thing, and he was rapping with Filly (and it was AWFUL). Next thing I see, he's with Tracy. I never got a good vibe from him, even from the jump. Him and Tara seem like such opportunists.

Some betrayals in marriages are deal-breakers. I honestly feel that Tracy would have saved her marriage if it wasn't something awful. Personally, if you cheat on me or abuse me in any way, I'm done.
Tara was always in every scene she could get on during the JL days. She was up Tracy's ass 24/7. She leached on to Tracy's friends. I mean she was SWF. Thats why now not seeing her at Tracys place, or hanging with her is weird. But something big is up!

Reactions: 22
Yoooo, call me crazy but remember a while back she put up a story asking people for receipts on Corey?! Imagine if all this is a way to concoct sympathy to get receipts bc she was losing in court?!

I can’t believe her live when she says obvious lies (I have the kids 85% of the time by myself in this house) and it sounds A LOT like that story she posted with the chick crying. “I’m trying to get into the holiday spirit, by myself”...blah blh

Reactions: 17
Have you guys all forgotten her go to move in JL when she was cornered? She’d break down and play victim. She’s doing the same thing all over again! I have zero sympathy for her. It’s all part of her scheme and it’s been done too many times. Nope! Keep it moving!

1. It can’t have been that bad for her to purposely get pregnant with Julian to try to save the marriage

2. Her sense of reality is obviously skewed so bc it was done to her, she prob thinks it’s the worst thing ever. But she’s a bleeping saint who left her man with his broken heart and crumbling self after his dad died but loved him more than anything and he’s the douche...yea, ok.

For the record, I never liked Corey on JL (don’t care either way now about him) so I’m not even sticking up for him, I’m just sympathetic to someone who lost a parent whose wife then turned her back on him.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like the same thing we’ve seen before just a different topic. I think she’s also just super overwhelmed with everything going on and just fell apart. Also - could there be something in those screenshots that could be true and that’s what also caused this live breakdown?

I've always said he was using her for fame. I remember the first time I saw him, he was on some Behind the Scenes-type thing, and he was rapping with Filly (and it was AWFUL). Next thing I see, he's with Tracy. I never got a good vibe from him, even from the jump. Him and Tara seem like such opportunists.
Speaking of filly - sorry if this has been brought up. He doesn’t follow Corey anymore? Isn’t that how Corey and Tracy met?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know everyone is fast to getting their pop corn ready to see this Train reck. It's actually really sad I don't find anything interesting about this. The kids will suffer more than they already have from this. Tracy and Corey need to get their tit together!! Mainly Tracy and her big mouth what she's doing is going to cause more harm than good in the end. If I were her I wouldn't say tit anymore!! For her kids sake let it go!! Everyone is getting free entertainment off a failed marriage sad, and Tracy like an idiot freely giving the world the drama they want. Not realizing the repercussions 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She lost my vote when she said my lawyer said I can do this. I’ve been in that situation with a narcissist sociopath who I had a divorce case and criminal case against him, my lawyer and district attorney advised me to delete all my social media and not interact or respond to anything.
So yeah i am not believing her for a second. I believe that someone sent her a screenshot of actually truth about her and that’s what made her lose it. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I have no empathy for her at all.

I'll watch the lives later tonight but yeah, hard NO from this working mom who does everything herself with her child.
Sorry sweetheart.
Corey isn't a saint and he sure sucks but not enough to make a live of him calling her out and bashing her.

I honestly haven't had time since I started work to even catch up enough and read everything until 9pm at night. After work, after cooking dinner, putting my son to bed, doing laundry and cleaning. Gtfoh with her "single mom" bs.

If she got a job, a FULL time job and put her kids in childcare, (sorry my 2.5 year old wears a mask to daycare from 7am until 6pm) then her little toddlers can do the bleeping same.

Idc if I sound mean, IDGAF about lying, manipulating, narc.
She uses those children. USES.
And the tit about how she tells Skylar to stop calling Jayden pretty or beautiful. witch. Its "yes, jayden is but so are you!"

Yall fell for her sob story, just exactly like her when Oliva dated Mike and Tracy threw a crying fit, "oh but I don't want you to get hurt too" cry cry cry. Seen it, heard it, get a new personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yoooo, call me crazy but remember a while back she put up a story asking people for receipts on Corey?! Imagine if all this is a way to concoct sympathy to get receipts bc she was losing in court?!

I can’t believe her live when she says obvious lies (I have the kids 85% of the time by myself in this house) and it sounds A LOT like that story she posted with the chick crying. “I’m trying to get into the holiday spirit, by myself”...blah blh
We also got a lot of new members playing the I feel bad for her card🙄 did we forget who were talking about? She did this on a reunion with Olivia cried hysterically and made it seem like Olivia and her fans were going after her. Tracy’s always looking for a gang with pitch forks to do her dirty work. If she’s this hurt why go on live? I never understand that why not call your mother or your awesome besties but no she rather cry to a few hundred people and give them a half ass story. STAY WOKE! She probably didn’t get no child support and was like you wanna play okay 👌 also if he cheated with a younger girl it would be statutory rape even if it was consensual so maybe that’s what happened. It’s not like it doesn’t happen. with the amount of females that follow him I wouldn’t be total surprised plus he looks like the type of idiot that wouldn’t ask a girl her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So i feel that Tara was in every episode of JL she could get in and being friends with all of Tracy’s friends because she was checking up on Tracy because of her image in the media and her party girl ways... idk somethings off

Reactions: 14
We also got a lot of new members playing the I feel bad for her card🙄 did we forget who were talking about? She did this on a reunion with Olivia cried hysterically and made it seem like Olivia and her fans were going after her. Tracy’s always looking for a gang with pitch forks to do her dirty work. If she’s this hurt why go on live? I never understand that why not call your mother or your awesome besties but no she rather cry to a few hundred people and give them a half ass story. STAY WOKE! She probably didn’t get no child support and was like you wanna play okay 👌 also if he cheated with a younger girl it would be statutory rape even if it was consensual so maybe that’s what happened. It’s not like it doesn’t happen. with the amount of females that follow him I wouldn’t be total surprised plus he looks like the type of idiot that wouldn’t ask a girl her age.
Not this new member 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This threads been poppin today, so forgive me if these have already been posted!
Right because her ex in-laws and ex sister-in-law (raven) invited her to tit. Right? That was what Halloween? 2019 right? GTFOH with oh my in laws know or they wouldn't accept me around 🤣 I call BS.

Yall remember Roger and Jenny from JS? there was VIDEO proof of him throwing her to the ground and he STILL WENT AND CRIED ON IG. So nah, Tracy is a narc and any lawyer would tell her to NOT POST ANYTHING regarding the divorce. Please. Shes such a sob fest. Over her tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love how shes saying shes hiding in her daughters room so "they" cant see her crying, she says "they" are downstairs watching tv, and Julian's sleeping... who's they? Sky has been with Tara since Sunday and Jadyen walked in on u? Trying to stretch the truth even with little things like that. This is why people dont take her stories seriously. Let alone a Tell All that she says is coming? And receipts? Like what hotel room corey cheated RECEIPTs from a Visa bill while you were pregnant so u can use those in court?

So who’s gonna ask Tara lol I really want to know what he did that’s sooooo bad and secretive like
So when I go on her insta, she has the first few post comments shut off where u can comment but half arent showing up, so I guess shes deleting them as she being asked cuz I know she gets alot of messages. Especially today of all days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Love how shes saying shes hiding in her daughters room so "they" cant see her crying, she says "they" are downstairs watching tv, and Julian's sleeping... who's they? Sky has been with Tara since Sunday and Jadyen walked in on u? Trying to stretch the truth even with little things like that. This is why people dont take her stories seriously. Let alone a Tell All that she says is coming? And receipts? Like what hotel room corey cheated RECEIPTs from a Visa bill while you were pregnant so u can use those in court?

So when I go on her insta, she has the first few post comments shut off where u can comment but half arent showing up, so I guess shes deleting them as she being asked cuz I know she gets alot of messages. Especially today of all days.
Did you just say “the visa bill?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really leaning towards heavy duty cheating. The fact that she said she has 50 to 60 pages makes me think this. It's probably conversations amongst some other things. What else would take up 60 pages.
It's also probably the context of the conversations. I wonder if he was talking mad tit about her. Possibly her weight gain or bitchy ways, etc...makes me feel like he may not only have cheated but hurt her feelings on a whole other level.

Reactions: 17
I'm really leaning towards heavy duty cheating. The fact that she said she has 50 to 60 pages makes me think this. It's probably conversations amongst some other things. What else would take up 60 pages.
People DMIng him and pretending to take his side so he will vent to them and they in turn run back to Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s asking people to send her anything on Corey? How convenient!! I will say her acting on JL was definitely better then this. Now it’s 80% her whose making these calculations? She saw something she didn’t like and wants to form a army. So typical Tracy. She cried harder with Olivia over Mike then this. Also if it’s false allegations who fucken cares!!? Not like she has a business or career he could ruin like girl you’ve been destructive to yourself go back to remember how your vajajay was throbbing last Friday funny how you were so happy about this dude and something your ex says is enough to make you that upset? I wish I would let someone control my emotions. She had no empathy when she was using her saddies to go after Corey a long time ago so I have none for her. I’m not even a Corey defender her behavior is enough for me. She needs to take a break from the internet. TAKE A BREAK TRACY at least a week and I say this kindly. Let that child support build I keep every income tax check he ever gets for the next 16 years is how I see it. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you guys follow these pages? I just found them lol
Lol Yes.... All of the Tracy drama/hate pages on Instagram have been talked about and discussed many threads back. All the threads are there and available for all the new members to go through and read at your convenience. If you so choose. :)

Thanks but we are aware and following these accounts on Instagram :
- @tracybaloney
-@tammybeegee
-@thisismyother
- @tracy_is_lazy
-@tracyisaliar
-@trashys_sags (a page dedicated to her saggy rack)
-@tracydimarco_ripoff (Exposing her princess Armour brand for buying clothes on wish.com and other very cheap sites for $.10 apiece and then charging $50 an item or whatever.)

And now we have @geenah30 with the lives.

Have fun 🤩 😉 🥂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In her live, her voice changed 6 different times. "Oh its war" etc. Crying the next second.

Until she actually shows proof and he shows proof BOTH, yeah, BOTH are tit parents and should have never had children

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.