Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her obsession with looking every ethnicity but her own? She poorly edited that picture of her and her grandma per usual. She looks like she has dirt on her cheek. Does she really think people are that stupid when she makes it so obvious? Tracy it’s okay we all know you are a pasty pale Irish woman. You look like an old shriveled dried out prune in your 30s from tanning and trying to prove you’re naturally dark stop it. 😩 She really posted a dance picture of her as a child and said it’s the back arch and fatty for me. Such a weirdo sexualizing children all the time if you’re a pedophile just say that. Why does this freak still have custody of her kids?
Omfg all of this. Imagine looking at a pic of your 6 year old self and complimenting your ass size?! Lmfaoooooo. And a bAcK ArCh. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think this isn't Mr. Maloney?
It’s him. It’s the spitting image of one of her brothers (the older one maybe?).

I love how Tracy says she had perfect teeth but when skylar had the binky she was all “I know she’s gonna need braces bc I did so I don’t care if she still has it” 🙄

What does photoshopped images of little T prove other than she was getting her skin damaged from a young ass age? If she’s claiming she’s got receipts and she’s Italian then let’s see that 23andme report....I’ll wait 🤣

I also agree about the two of them being abusive but I feel he’s prob a hothead but she was mentally abusive. I remember that one live when Jayden mentioned Corey punching something (honestly, I’ve seen so many guys do this tit, and not even guys I’m dating). It’s not ok but neglecting your man when his dad dies and letting him figure it out on his own is a different kind of fucked up.

What in the gods name is she doing to her face? Photoshop one side to have big cheek bones, smoothen the other side to make it look like she has a jaw 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, the caption. witch shut the duck up. Stop trying to drag whatever sorry excuse of a man child you conned into bleeping your fishy snatch. And if its about Corey, GROW THE duck UP.
If she knew so much she'd know the woman she posted on being a single mom actually co-parants with her ex really well and she's made videos with him in her tik tok. Like 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't
Tracy is so dumb its crazy
She straight up looks like Amanda Bynes (during her crazy era) in this pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What in the gods name is she doing to her face? Photoshop one side to have big cheek bones, smoothen the other side to make it look like she has a jaw 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, the caption. witch shut the duck up. Stop trying to drag whatever sorry excuse of a man child you conned into bleeping your fishy snatch. And if its about Corey, GROW THE duck UP.
If she knew so much she'd know the woman she posted on being a single mom actually co-parants with her ex really well and she's made videos with him in her tik tok. Like 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't
Tracy is so dumb its crazy
Is it bad that I wanna smack her making that facial expression?! Dear Lord 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1EA11107-2209-4BC5-A2D1-D01331E56DD0.jpeg

so all she wants is a man to come fund her life and pay for her kids? Like getting a job is just that unfathomable to her? Nothing else matters? Girl
Get a damn job and support your own damn kids you made them and you cant be bothered with them but you want a man to walk in and take
Care of them for you? She needs such a reality check but i guess country club brats never have to learn 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 330304
so all she wants is a man to come fund her life and pay for her kids? Like getting a job is just that unfathomable to her? Nothing else matters? Girl
Get a damn job and support your own damn kids you made them and you cant be bothered with them but you want a man to walk in and take
Care of them for you? She needs such a reality check but i guess country club brats never have to learn 😒
Tf she think she is? She was literally married to someone who gave her the bleeping world and when tit got hard, she bailed.... men do not want to be financially responsible for children who’s father is in the picture.(Its unwritten Bro code) witch, if you get off your bleeping ass, you could provide all that tit on your own. You’re OBSESSED with this whole “single mom” tit... but you’re not putting in “single mom” work. Gtfo with this tit.

go back to chasing dick and your trash podcast.... that’s the only things you’re good at.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tf she think she is? She was literally married to someone who gave her the bleeping world and when tit got hard, she bailed.... men do not want to be financially responsible for children who’s father is in the picture.(Its unwritten Bro code) witch, if you get off your bleeping ass, you could provide all that tit on your own. You’re OBSESSED with this whole “single mom” tit... but you’re not putting in “single mom” work. Gtfo with this tit.

go back to chasing dick and your trash podcast.... that’s the only things you’re good at.
Amen! Not for nothing, but I know many husbands that can’t even do what she wants (provide AND take care of the kids) yet she wants a man to stroll in and offer to do it for kids that aren’t his? She’s bleeping delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Club baddie is tanking!
Hahahahaha what a lovely thing to wake up too! 😂
It’s honestly been a LONGGGG time coming ... So wait DimlyWitProductions is really just Alan and not an actual production company for the podcast? Lmao shocking

• Haha
Annnnnd Jan is at it again. Noone will ever know if I have a man or not. Yes I have a man .Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know. Yes I do .🤷‍♀️ . My followers ruined it for me so I have to keep it private. You think you have me figured out by what I post. My life is private. ,

Big T is the only one still trying to figure out who he is . When she finds one that will stick around for more than one date after getting catfished, then she will post him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She drops the kids off at coreys at 3:30 on Friday and picks them up at 7 on Sunday’s.... Tracy it’s Tuesday and you still don’t have skylar

how do these people not see her lies!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning Ladies, normally I'd never mention my personal life on here but I don't know to do. My husband is a Vet, he was special forces infantry. He deals with PTSD. Occasionally it'll flare up (I don't know how else to describe it). I can feel the tension and anxiety coming from him. I feel emotions from anyone around me most of the time but with him it's intense. I'm sure I don't even know an iota of the pain he is in but I feel so helpless to know he's feeling this way and I can't do anything. I'm kind and understanding of course but I'm still helpless. He's gone to the VA numerous times to speak with someone and they always just write a script and send him on his way. Then they'll set up an appointment for a therapy group usually 4+ weeks out and by the time it gets here he doesn't want to go. I suggested a private psychologist outside the VA but he doesn't seem interested in that. He's such a teddy with me and I hate seeing him try to manage this anger and frustration that comes from his past experiences from service. Does anyone have any advice?

• Sad
  • Heart
View attachment 330304
Not to be overly picky, but notice the order Tracy listed her wishes for her children. First, financially supported. Yes “financials” are important (Lol) but first love is the most important. Also, isn’t being fed and bathed an automatic thing? 😳😳😳. Interesting that she listed that. Even if it’s not done perfectly, it should be a routine and not even be a factor in terms of being a wish for the good of your children. It’s really sad.
Sorry if I’m overthinking the comment. Just proves that she reads the comments here.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If i see one more “how to get out of the Covid vaccine”. Girl. Tell us the reasoning behind you not wanting it. Not a political statement. But a true reason.
There’s a big difference between the Covid vaccine and vaccines that have been tested for years. There’s a reason why it takes so long for them to be developed. I work in healthcare and there’s no way in hell I would volunteer to be the first person to get any vaccine

Morning Ladies, normally I'd never mention my personal life on here but I don't know to do. My husband is a Vet, he was special forces infantry. He deals with PTSD. Occasionally it'll flare up (I don't know how else to describe it). I can feel the tension and anxiety coming from him. I feel emotions from anyone around me most of the time but with him it's intense. I'm sure I don't even know an iota of the pain he is in but I feel so helpless to know he's feeling this way and I can't do anything. I'm kind and understanding of course but I'm still helpless. He's gone to the VA numerous times to speak with someone and they always just write a script and send him on his way. Then they'll set up an appointment for a therapy group usually 4+ weeks out and by the time it gets here he doesn't want to go. I suggested a private psychologist outside the VA but he doesn't seem interested in that. He's such a teddy with me and I hate seeing him try to manage this anger and frustration that comes from his past experiences from service. Does anyone have any advice?
Thank you for your family’s service. (His being in the military and yours for being an amazing military spouse) I don’t know where you live, so I don’t know your level of Covid restrictions, but maybe he can look into something to channel his anger and frustration? Like maybe joining a martial arts class, or a boxing gym? Are there specific things that he finds to be calming, like working on a car, doing home renovation? maybe help him find groups that aren’t set up by the VA and it’s just a bunch of other service men and women who deal with the same frustration from the VA? Maybe even get involved in a Dog Rescue or spend time at an animal shelter? I know therapy dogs are expensive, but have you considered getting your husband’s name on a list?
Hang in there, I hope something comes along your way soon. Sending you positive vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she used to work on Wall Street for many years, and stopped to become a full-time nanny. But the only kids I see her 'nanny' are her nieces and nephew, and you know Tracy and Corey probably don't pay her smh
tara nannied for an extremely rich family that i know in Morristown ... twin 4 year olds boy/girl , 10 yr old girl and an 8 year old boy I saw her back into a sidewalk and fence in their car last year at daycare drop off lol
Since corona they let her go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thank you for your family’s service. (His being in the military and yours for being an amazing military spouse) I don’t know where you live, so I don’t know your level of Covid restrictions, but maybe he can look into something to channel his anger and frustration? Like maybe joining a martial arts class, or a boxing gym? Are there specific things that he finds to be calming, like working on a car, doing home renovation? maybe help him find groups that aren’t set up by the VA and it’s just a bunch of other service men and women who deal with the same frustration from the VA? Maybe even get involved in a Dog Rescue or spend time at an animal shelter? I know therapy dogs are expensive, but have you considered getting your husband’s name on a list?
Hang in there, I hope something comes along your way soon. Sending you positive vibes.
Yes, I mentioned a support animal to him this morning and he said "maybe". We live in south FL and there are a fair amount of restrictions with things being closed etc. We currently live in an apartment. He's originally from GA and very used to fishing/hunting and being outside in general. I think Covid and the closures of a lot of parks has given him a little cabin fever. Thank you for your kind words. I'm going to research some local support groups. He may not go, but I'll never give up on him.

• Heart
I come from a big military family, with some very high ranking government / family members. I would like to add to that I myself have C-PTSD (compound / complex PTSD most extreme case) And I have had to learn to deal with it for most my life.
I know these flareups that you’re talking about… The tension in the anxiety, you can tell he’s just not right, he seems diss interested in all the normal things and possibly even insomnia, extreme anger outbursts etc.
first of all I commend you for being an incredible wife and standing by your husband. It is not easy to go through this as a spouse. Truly though, you standing by your husband side is the greatest gift right now you could probably give him. The VA, more or less is worthless… Hate to say it but it’s the truth. They love to push pills and that’s about it. I know this may be a little taboo but have you tried CBD? Moreover, if you have an even more open mind or are able to try it, legal cannabis may help even more. I’m dead serious. If he doesn’t want to smoke there are 1 million ways for him “ingest it”.
If you or him are against cannabis for whatever reason and THC, CBD is a great alternative without the THC (the part that gets you “high”).
CBDdistillery.com has great gummies, as does CBDmd.com
They won’t make him feel high or weird… If anything just calm and relaxed and more himself. That’s the best I got. Exercise also helps, eating right, reducing caffeine intake and if he’s up for it going to see a therapist. I hope things get better for both you and your husband… God speed & thank you for your families service 🙏 🇺🇸

These are all some great recommendations! However in my experience, military members who have PTSD don’t wanna talk about their problems too publicly or in groups. They are men in our bullshit society has taught them they have to be these big strong supernatural providers or else they are weak and have failed. It is a very conflicting place to be as a man. 💛 We as a society need to do better. Treat our men and women better. Especially those who serve in the military.

There’s a big difference between the Covid vaccine and vaccines that have been tested for years. There’s a reason why it takes so long for them to be developed. I work in healthcare and there’s no way in hell I would volunteer to be the first person to get any vaccine
I am not saying you’re wrong at all… But what I’ve been hearing from my healthcare friends is that the reason this vaccine was rushed through was because they had the political power to do so. There wasn’t so much bureaucratic red tape, because Covid has shut the world down. Therefore they found a way to come together, and crank this vaccine out. What are your thoughts on this topic? I am interested to hear all sides. Thank you.

tara nannied for an extremely rich family that i know in Morristown ... twin 4 year olds boy/girl , 10 yr old girl and an 8 year old boy I saw her back into a sidewalk and fence in their car last year at daycare drop off lol
Since corona they let her go.
Thank you for the tea! So you mean to tell us that Tara taking nonstop Instagram videos of the kids she’s nannying didn’t end well for her!?!? Lol 😂 you don’t say! Lol 😂

Omgggggg I’m laughing so hard - all of these people (Maloney/Epstein) are complete idiots. How do you go from nanny and all data watching your nieces and nephews for free? How does she even make her bills? Oh well… None of my business LOL 😝

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree but i feel like T’s big thing is that Covid is not real. Not that she doesn’t want her kids having vaccines.

Reactions: 9
Club baddie is tanking!
Such a big production company they can’t afford a company email and need to use Gmail.

I agree with this but also i think just you being there is a big help - not turning your back and just helping him through however you can. Covid is rough on everyone. If there’s something you two can do together like a day out together, that might help too. You might have to compromise and just do stuff you don’t necessarily like just to help him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.