Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes girl. My husband is 35 and works overnight. He comes home, spends time with us and plays video games. Who gives a duck, he is still with us. Better than going to a stripclub for a weekend with his friends like Corey did. And that's why Tracy is sooooooo insecure now. Don't talk tit about dudes playing video games when you don't even have a man Tracy. Try keeping a man first. Then move onto the next thing
Wait he went to a strip club for a weekend??

Reactions: 5
Was this when she had Jayden? The only union Christmas party i remember was her in a yellow dress and short blonde hair. (Honestly she did look nice.)

IMHO I feel like Tracy was pretty and married life fit her so well. She was happy and in love. I say this all the time. If they stopped at Skylar they may still be together. If she went on BC and waited to have another child she may have worked on her PPD. Being a new mother is hard enough as it is but I feel like she rushed a lot and it can have a lasting effect on anyone, especially when her own family didn't show up to their wedding. Its one thing to have your parents mention waiting but still showing up to show support because they love you and want you happy but to not even bother showing up is terrible. It feels to me that Tracy's parents are very toxic and by them not supporting her choice to get married was their way of waiting for Tracy to duck up and come crawling back because they knew it wasn't going to last with Tracy not working and only relying on Corey.
This is where I feel some empathy towards her. I have toxic parents and I distanced myself when I moved out but when I fell pregnant my father did not approve and it made me very upset to the point I hated my pregnancy and didn't want my son. In the end it all turned around and I'm very close with my parents again. They also didn't really like my husband due to tattoos and they thought he was poor. (My parents are pretty sucky at times) but not my point. My point is, that I feel like her parents knew right away that they wouldn't last and therefore didn't support her. They waited and waited for it all to fall apart.
Who would Tracy go to when Corey and her would fight? Her mom? Moms hold grudges and will make sure that you know their feelings when you are happy again. (Its why I don't speak to mine when there are issues in my relationship)
So, when Tracy was in her feelings about Corey and saying he was doing x,y, and z to her mom I'm sure her mother put some tit in her head that made her finally leave. Even if she wasn't ready to. That's my opinion on it.

Sorry its so long, I have time today since I am working from home for a little.
Perhaps I am cold and heartless. Or maybe bc I don't have children. But for me, I couldn't support my daughter marrying someone like Corey. Especially back then when Big Ts trajectory was going up. I, also would not have attended their wedding. Maybe, in knowing they wouldn't last, her parents supported her the only way they knew they could, by stepping back. My husband does pretty well and by God's good grace we should finally see his grandma's sizable estate settle in our favor the upcoming Spring. IF we have children, I will be circling 40 by then. I would want my kids to know how much they were wanted, how much their parents lived a life before rushing to settle down. I'd hope my kids would want the same for themselves. I'd also want my kids to understand that their parents didn't work and grind to leave them something to piss away on the first pill popper to profess his love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAAAYYY! Sending wishes and positive vibes your way today! 🎉🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
uhh..hello.. tracy is this for you? 🎙🎙
put the mask on you dumbass!
i feel like she's getting hit from every direction these days lol maybe that's why she's been quiet lately...ohh except for the boombod 🤯

Screenshot_20201119-144729_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Perhaps I am cold and heartless. Or maybe bc I don't have children. But for me, I couldn't support my daughter marrying someone like Corey. Especially back then when Big Ts trajectory was going up. I, also would not have attended their wedding. Maybe, in knowing they wouldn't last, her parents supported her the only way they knew they could, by stepping back. My husband does pretty well and by God's good grace we should finally see his grandma's sizable estate settle in our favor the upcoming Spring. IF we have children, I will be circling 40 by then. I would want my kids to know how much they were wanted, how much their parents lived a life before rushing to settle down. I'd hope my kids would want the same for themselves. I'd also want my kids to understand that their parents didn't work and grind to leave them something to piss away on the first pill popper to profess his love.
Tracy's ex were all not ideal men. Shes mentioned it before how her parents want her with a country club kind of guy.
Tracy was also with Mike who RIP died of an OD.

As a mother myself, id still support my child in their life choices. And I'd 100% get to know my child's significant other before making a judgment. Thats all.

But I understand your point of view on the topic and respect we all raise our littles differently

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, They expected a Country Club type man to show interest in HER?
Yeah. She said if her parents could pick a guy for her it'd be a country club kind of guy.
Don't ever see that happening with her attitude and so forth.
Its not hard for one of those members to log into IG and find Tracy and see how she acts, treats others, etc.
And trust me, its not about fitting into a mold others want for you. Its about showing absolute respect for others and carry yourself as such. Tracy doesn't do that. She never did.

Reactions: 12
So I'm listening to the most recent Podcast and oh my God I can't handle Tracy stuffing her face in the background it's so annoying, all you hear is her chomping away. if you know youre recording for a Podcast why can't you wait to eat. Im sorry that kind of stuff aggravates the hell out of me. You can hear her gaining weight as she speaking and eating that stuff grosses me out I hate people that do that. And whoever takes dating advice from these 2 bozos needs to see a therapist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s my take as well. The jewelry is all real because her boyfriend owns a jewelry store so a lot of the Tiffany and Co. jewelry is from that. She sells it on her PoshMark for normal prices $120 bucks for a simple heart necklace etc

Yeah those bags the Louis Vuitton multicolor speedy and a few other are real on her PoshMark. It is The Crazee Shop boutique that she has been doing promo for and buying from and doing business with, that sells a lot of fakes. I know because I sat in on one of the wives one night as they were auctioning off the bags. I was like wow a Chanel bag for $100? 👀 … Then she specified it was fake. She does sell some that are real she said. But your not getting real at those prices ($120-300$ a bag).
I think another poster said Olivia was helping Alexa and her bf sell jewelry. Is her boyfriend the owner of the jewelry store Olivia works at?

Reactions: 9
Yeah. She said if her parents could pick a guy for her it'd be a country club kind of guy.
Don't ever see that happening with her attitude and so forth.
Its not hard for one of those members to log into IG and find Tracy and see how she acts, treats others, etc.
And trust me, its not about fitting into a mold others want for you. Its about showing absolute respect for others and carry yourself as such. Tracy doesn't do that. She never did.
I’m sad for them. But you touched on something very important. It’s about respect, manners, how you carry yourself. She fails to see that.

Reactions: 13
So I'm listening to the most recent Podcast and oh my God I can't handle Tracy stuffing her face in the background it's so annoying, all you hear is her chomping away. if you know youre recording for a Podcast why can't you wait to eat. Im sorry that kind of stuff aggravates the hell out of me. You can hear her gaining weight as she speaking and eating that stuff grosses me out I hate people that do that. And whoever takes dating advice from these 2 bozos needs to see a therapist.
This is the same person who on live with Reggie said “if a girl likes a guy, she’ll sleep with another guy but won’t sleep with the guy that she likes and will take it slow with him”
Total high school mentality. Some people never mature.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree with all of this. I remember looking at her and thinking wow she has everything. They went to some yearly holiday party I think for the union. I think this was when things started to get rocky. Later that night she posted an apology to Corey for having to leave early due to an asthma attack.
Also agree about her mom. How do you not go to your child’s wedding? Now that Corey is out of the picture suddenly her parents reappear all the time. I didn’t even know what her dad look like till she posted him this summer DTS.

I

I have asthma and was hospitalized the first time I ever had an attack but since I was diagnosed with it I’ve been on preventative meds and never have an attack. This is why I’m especially scared of covid and a witch needs her nails done for the holidays but I’m too shook!
Press ons. Trust me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is the same person who on live with Reggie said “if a girl likes a guy, she’ll sleep with another guy but won’t sleep with the guy that she likes and will take it slow with him”
Total high school mentality. Some people never mature.
See thats why no man will take Tracy serious. Shes a part time mother who likes to take care of herself, yet the kids come last. Sorry but no good man is going to look at Tracy and think shes worth it.

Reactions: 19
See thats why no man will take Tracy serious. Shes a part time mother who likes to take care of herself, yet the kids come last. Sorry but no good man is going to look at Tracy and think shes worth it.
That’s what stabs my heart. Those kids deserve so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy birthday, girl. THE REAL SCORPIO QUEEN 😂 😂. Hashtag Scorpion season lol. Hope you’re having an AMAZING day cos you deserve it 🎂 🎉 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.