Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome!

I used to think Alexa was so well put together, smart, successful, and pretty. And then you’re right, something happened with her husband and now she looks like a total mess. She chopped her hair off, she looks extra skinny like she’s on drugs or some thing. No idea what happened there.
I actually met Alexa 4 years ago at her Glamm Fairy studio. She needed models for her makeup class and I volunteered. She was very sweet and tiny, but not organized AT ALL. She had me get there at 9am for "makeup" & "photoshoot" she got there at 10:30am. Her students were waiting for her as well and they said shes always late. I wasnt allowed to leave so i sat in an empty room for 8 HOURS waiting for the class to be done and have them do my makeup for the photoshoot. Also, i didn't receive my photos until a year later. While i was doing the photoshoot she did mention to me that she was on a show (I acted like i didnt know) and that the producers always tried to paint her as a bad guy and have her dress a certain way.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I actually met Alexa 4 years ago at her Glamm Fairy studio. She needed models for her makeup class and I volunteered. She was very sweet and tiny, but not organized AT ALL. She had me get there at 9am for "makeup" & "photoshoot" she got there at 10:30am. Her students were waiting for her as well and they said shes always late. I wasnt allowed to leave so i sat in an empty room for 8 HOURS waiting for the class to be done and have them do my makeup for the photoshoot. Also, i didn't receive my photos until a year later. While i was doing the photoshoot she did mention to me that she was on a show (I acted like i didnt know) and that the producers always tried to paint her as a bad guy and have her dress a certain way.
Is she still in the Monroe Arts Center?

Reactions: 5
I worked across the hall from Alexa at Monroe Arts center in Hoboken. That spot was a disaster. It was a cool loft still under construction and the outside looked like a crack house lol (this was about 8 or so years ago) but people would literally leave in fits and be in the bathroom crying. (shared hall bathroom) Ill never forget her lol. She also never looked like she couldn't do makeup so worn and crusty lol. I'm pretty sure AMA makeup academy took over the spot (they did my wedding makeup and were PHENOM if anyone in the area ever needs special hair makeup!!)
Thank you for sharing this with us! What an experience! I went to the YouTube Link provided by the other poster & read some of the comments. The comments are from two years ago but there’s a lot of women on there talking about how they had the same experience, that Alexa was a disorganized mess, always late, & would show up crying or having some emotional breakdown. Sounds like a typical “coke head” behavior to me.

Reactions: 10
She was evicted according to a now deleted post. Now that I’ve found TattleLife I’m sad I didn’t screenshot anything over the years! Even Tracy’s hilarious messes. All the businesses she claimed were happening but never did lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
thanks ladies , I have been on a MAFS marathon....since jamie was mentioned LOL!!. Its really odd how things work out. Big T is at her moms house, Miss single mom doing it all alone..... my ass.

• Haha
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy birthday! 🥳❤ Hope you have an amazing day! One of my fav og tattlers thanks for the laughs 🤗

• Heart
Honestly i cant remember the name of it. but I remember it being a huge warehouse with a bunch of different companies inside and i do remember a salon right across from her that did massages i think. Then at the end of the hall there was a bigger salon. I do remember that the outside of the building didnt match the inside. LOL it was nicer inside than out.

Reactions: 6
Honestly i cant remember the name of it. but I remember it being a huge warehouse with a bunch of different companies inside and i do remember a salon right across from her that did massages i think. Then at the end of the hall there was a bigger salon. I do remember that the outside of the building didnt match the inside. LOL it was nicer inside than out.
Thats the Monroe Arts Center

Reactions: 3
Is she serious?
When I did speak to Corey he said he enjoyed playing video games but with his work schedule he wasn't able to.

Part of me is like, well yeah its hard to do something you enjoy when you have kids. But at the same time you're going to tell me, Tracy the queen of doing tit just for her wouldn't let her man/boy (whatever) play a few games of LOL to unwind because she needs attention?

(I'm kind of pissed about this because when my husband would play video games I was tired and couldn't handle our son by myself and I would snap. But now he hangs out and plays and our son sits with him or plays next to him.)
I know IDGAF if my husband plays games. He plays for about an hour after we’ve had dinner and the kids’ homework is complete. Everyone needs to wind down. You know what I do while he’s playing, I go to our room lay down and watch Gilmore Girls. It’s a win win!

Also, this witch has a problem with someone playing games but has NO PROBLEM charging double as a resale!

Reactions: 19
In regards to Alexa.... I was always an Alexa fan on the show but something is definitely off with her. She lost her dog this year and that apparently was a huge hit so there’s that. I never saw the portion on here about Alexa being on drugs? Is this true? I find it hard to believe but 🤷🏼‍♀️ anything is possible!

I ran over to her Instagram and grabbed a couple screenshots. Nowadays she is selling jewelry and handbags some real some fake on her Poshmark and with some boutique called the Crazee shop. It’s been along time since she’s done any make up tutorials on her page but I grabbed a screenshot from one of them with her and no make up on. To me and she just looks like a 40-year-old woman who also happens to be a mother. Not necessarily a drug addict.
I took a screenshot of the comments under her showing off her purse closet video and so many people keep asking what has happened to glam fairy, and she never answers. Some asked about her old closet and where it went too.
I don’t know the whole story but that’s my take. How do you go from being one of the most successful make up artists in the business, too pawning off used Tiffany and Co. goods and designer items on PoshMark? Odd. If I had the following any of these women did I would run with it so fast… YouTube, Instagram, you name it.
Anyone know what she's charging for the the jewellery? It's fake stuff, I know because I got loads like this from ebay, a couple of £ or so each. They come from China with all the branding and packaging.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what she's charging for the the jewellery? It's fake stuff, I know because I got loads like this from ebay, a couple of £ or so each. They come from China with all the branding and packaging.
Shes selling for Tiffany prices. I’m sure it’s probably real from when she was making a lot of money but she’s selling full price.
I remember when she got that multicolore Vuitton bag, took it to Superbowl with Danny.

Reactions: 7
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy birthday!!! 🥂🎂😘 i pray you don’t get a tacky and uneven cake with a typo 😂

I know IDGAF if my husband plays games. He plays for about an hour after we’ve had dinner and the kids’ homework is complete. Everyone needs to wind down. You know what I do while he’s playing, I go to our room lay down and watch Gilmore Girls. It’s a win win!

Also, this witch has a problem with someone playing games but has NO PROBLEM charging double as a resale!
My husband and i started playing together! There are some that the story will change depending on your decisions. We like doing those ones together

Im rewatching jerseylicious because of you guys and everything is so cringe.
I was watching it and got to season two and needed to stop because it was making me angry lol

• Haha
Shes selling for Tiffany prices. I’m sure it’s probably real from when she was making a lot of money but she’s selling full price.
I remember when she got that multicolore Vuitton bag, took it to Superbowl with Danny.
That’s my take as well. The jewelry is all real because her boyfriend owns a jewelry store so a lot of the Tiffany and Co. jewelry is from that. She sells it on her PoshMark for normal prices $120 bucks for a simple heart necklace etc

Yeah those bags the Louis Vuitton multicolor speedy and a few other are real on her PoshMark. It is The Crazee Shop boutique that she has been doing promo for and buying from and doing business with, that sells a lot of fakes. I know because I sat in on one of the wives one night as they were auctioning off the bags. I was like wow a Chanel bag for $100? 👀 … Then she specified it was fake. She does sell some that are real she said. But your not getting real at those prices ($120-300$ a bag).

Reactions: 9
That’s my take as well. The jewelry is all real because her boyfriend owns a jewelry store so a lot of the Tiffany and Co. jewelry is from that. She sells it on her PoshMark for normal prices $120 bucks for a simple heart necklace etc

Yeah those bags the Louis Vuitton multicolor speedy and a few other are real on her PoshMark. It is The Crazee Shop boutique that she has been doing promo for and buying from and doing business with, that sells a lot of fakes. I know because I sat in on one of the wives one night as they were auctioning off the bags. I was like wow a Chanel bag for $100? 👀 … Then she specified it was fake. She does sell some that are real she said. But your not getting real at those prices ($120-300$ a bag).
A lot of her real bags are dated. Which isn’t a bag thing but wanting close to full price for 2009 Gucci?

• Heart
Happy Birthday!!

Are you getting a hotel to stay at in case you get too trashed?!
Yes look out for my pics with me attempting to stick my ass out on the bed too! Bonus: me holding balloons with a tit ton of photoshop to my body lmao 😂 don’t forget the overdrawn tit lips 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday! Tequila for all!

• Heart
Yes look out for my pics with me attempting to stick my ass out on the bed too! Bonus: me holding balloons with a tit ton of photoshop to my body lmao 😂 don’t forget the overdrawn tit lips 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh and Don't forget the Birthday "D" by the end of the night because that's what every woman deserves 🎂😆 and gotta take a pic of his hand or tacky tattoo well having drinks🍸 and add a song because that's the cherry on top 🍒 of a Fabulous Birthday!! Scorpion Season tit ya know🦂 J/k on a serious note "Happy Birthday"!! Enjoy you're Day😘💖

• Haha
  • Heart

Yes girl. My husband is 35 and works overnight. He comes home, spends time with us and plays video games. Who gives a duck, he is still with us. Better than going to a stripclub for a weekend with his friends like Corey did. And that's why Tracy is sooooooo insecure now. Don't talk tit about dudes playing video games when you don't even have a man Tracy. Try keeping a man first. Then move onto the next thing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.