Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy Birthday!!! #scorpionseason #33andfree 🥳🎉🎁🎂🎈😊💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy Birthday babe!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day ❤❤❤

Agree with all of this. I remember looking at her and thinking wow she has everything. They went to some yearly holiday party I think for the union. I think this was when things started to get rocky. Later that night she posted an apology to Corey for having to leave early due to an asthma attack.
Also agree about her mom. How do you not go to your child’s wedding? Now that Corey is out of the picture suddenly her parents reappear all the time. I didn’t even know what her dad look like till she posted him this summer DTS.

I

I have asthma and was hospitalized the first time I ever had an attack but since I was diagnosed with it I’ve been on preventative meds and never have an attack. This is why I’m especially scared of covid and a witch needs her nails done for the holidays but I’m too shook!
Thats what I'm saying girl.
My mom wasn't too pleased with my husband and his lack of helping when we had our son that she legit would voice her opinion every single time I saw her. But she still does invites us to family functions and gets a bit upset when he works during them (hes a cop, very rarely do I get him for holidays) but they would never, not once stop talking to me, us, or their grandson because they didn't approve.
Parents are funny weirdos. They state their opinion but will always be welcoming since it makes their child happy.

So I was really curious as to why her family didn't approve and refused to be there for their daughter regardless. It just made me feel as her parents are toxic and were trying to teach her some lesson that she clearly didn't learn.
You know what they say, things keep happening to you until you learn your lesson. I.e. toxic relationships, humbling moments, etc.

I highly doubt Tracy will never be humbled until she goes MIA from social media, reevaluate herself, image. She needs a job for herself. She needs to be single and focus on her children. When they are adults she can focus on herself a little more.

I joked with my husband that once our son is old enough we will be roughly in our 40's and we can focus on us and planning trips as a couple. (We didn't travel when we first got together but as adults I feel we will be able to while having that strong career behind both of us) but thats my take on my life. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s because We have @magicwithnumbers the goat for the new threads. 🥰 I have been looking at other threads too. I keep telling myself to google this fathering Autism person and jack monroe because ppl seem to really dislike them and I’m curious why?😂😂
Thanks for the love & shout out @MNSMOM Yes, I have been the one making the threads 😻 since about thread number 10 or 11 or so… Give or take lol

After I create the thread It won’t let me make a poll... So... My question is this - If y’all want to do a different name for these threads I am totally fine with it. We can vote if you want and I can put the poll into the next thread that will be coming here VERY soon because we are already at page 40. Thoughts?

OR, we can just keep it simple and keep the title as it is (Tracy Dimarco # blank). That’s what I came into and never really thought twice about it. Whatever works!! 😊 I love our little Tattle community here. 💜

HAPPY bleeping BIRTHDAYYYYY witch 🍸 ✨ 🍾 33 and fabulous!! May this birthday be as magical as it can be, for you. Here’s to many more trips around the sun 😉 Hope you are doing well & having an incredible day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎈🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG!!! I love you guys!!! LOL! i didnt know some of these people either! but here are a few IG'S you'll love THIS one
espesically for KZB> @thegoodthebadandthefake2 also @realityashholebackup
low down monkey for KZB! LMAO I DIE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would definitely suggest watching them all over. I watched a few months ago and I was blah about her and Tracy. I use to love Tracy on the show but I was also young with a stank attitude myself at the time. I’m a mom with three kids with a husband who then was just a bf I wasn’t sure I totally liked🤣my mindset was totally different. I only watched one season definitely want to see big headed Tracy plan her wedding she thinks is going to give them a spin off. I think if Corey was more interesting and she actually was making her dreams come true she might of had a shot. She was the most dramatic one on the show I expected it at the time. I get why she didn’t now. She’s really awful when you just focus on her. She needed Olivia then and she would still need Olivia today. It’s like Bert without Ernie she established that when she constantly made all her scenes about Olivia and even now can’t resist talking about Olivia. 🙄 if she was smart she would be friends Olivia even if it’s just a business deal i think us OGs of the show would enjoy that even just quick tutorials or a little Q&A but she’s so immature she couldn’t get it together to acquire her bag 🙄 not to mention she won’t dare show how she really looks let alone to Olivia her worst enemy 🙄 the fact that she can’t get over this whole nemesis thing is so weird and unfortunate.
I restarted watching Jerseylicious during quarantine and got to season 3 and couldn’t take it anymore LOL Brielle drives me especially crazy she’s like so bleeping stupid… Sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😬 especially with the fake boob obsession 🙄 😆
But I have a feeling I’ll be having more time again soon to rewatch more. Y’all are right though and I do agree that Alexa did have a huge ego on the show and quite the attitude problem like Tracy. I feel like Alexa packaged her attitude a little better though especially being a business owner. But yeah.... I wonder if Glam Fairy is still even running?

Reactions: 10
Girl same and yaass Sopa de Albondigas is so delish!! Especially during the cold season with some tortillas on the side straight fire!!🥣🔥
Yaaaaassss. Making some this weekend for my moms birthday. Putting on my stretchy pants, too!!

• Heart
Is she serious?
When I did speak to Corey he said he enjoyed playing video games but with his work schedule he wasn't able to.

Part of me is like, well yeah its hard to do something you enjoy when you have kids. But at the same time you're going to tell me, Tracy the queen of doing tit just for her wouldn't let her man/boy (whatever) play a few games of LOL to unwind because she needs attention?

(I'm kind of pissed about this because when my husband would play video games I was tired and couldn't handle our son by myself and I would snap. But now he hangs out and plays and our son sits with him or plays next to him.)

Attachments

Happy Birthday!!

Are you getting a hotel to stay at in case you get too trashed?!

• Haha
Hello everyone! Former Jerseylicious/Glamfairy watcher here. I’m so glad to have found this forum. I agree with every single post on here. What’s sad is that once upon a time Tracy had the potential to really create something for herself and failed.

Did her ego do it? There were so many opportunities. Even those tease kits she sold briefly. She could’ve mass produced them, made YouTube videos on how to create different styles and ridden the early influencer wave. Now all she has is well, nothing really. Even regular salon work, she could’ve built up a huge clientele. Back in the day she (Tracy Maloney) was all over the Bella Pia site. My friend got an appointment with her Pre-Jerseylicious and said her people skills were off but her hair skills were great.

Jessica seems like that friend who constantly cuts you down but oh! She’s only joking! I re-watched Glam Fairy last weekend on the NBC app and she’s awful. I didn’t notice how awful the first time around. She’s constantly making snarky hurtful remarks to Briella, Victoria under the guise of humor but it’s cruel and uncomfortable.

Everyone else seems to have fallen off of the radar. Tracy is Tracy but so many others could’ve ridden the fame, early influencer game too. Alexa is the saddest to me in a different way than Trashy err Tracy because she was very successful before the show. I followed her old blog and MySpace. She was constantly booked, lived in a gorgeous building, had the closet full of Louboutins. Then post show it seemed like her husband cheated, she lost everything. Losing your husband is one thing but losing the business you’ve built, getting evicted from your business office space then all the bad reviews? That’s sad to me.

Briella had a good YouTube following for a while then stopped.
Jackie’s lips? Ouch!
Last I saw Michelle was still cute. I haven’t looked in a while.
Gigi? I wish we got the real tea but I think the glow up she had, weight loss, little bit of fame really changed who she was.
Mrs Giove seems like someone who would be a great friend. The type to send you flowers for getting a promotion, hold your hand while waiting for scary test results.

Sorry my first post is so long! I’m so glad to be here!
Alexa's situation is really sad. And I know her dog Rue passed away not that long ago, and that was devastating to her. As for the Glam Academy, she now runs it from her house (I feel she lives not too far from Montclair, NJ). I saw a review on her classes, and it sounded like a mess: overpriced, she didn't fulfill her promises, etc (Here's a link to the video if interested: WHY I REGRET “MAKEUP SCHOOL” | Former JERSEYLICIOUS star Alexa Prisco’s GLAM ACADEMY A SCAM). Someone also said she's a heavy coke user. What a sad downfall.
Also, there's no way I'm paying all that money and I'm not getting a diploma, a license, etc at the end of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Scorpio!!! It’s Scorpion SZN witches🥳 Hope you have a great day honey!!! Enjoy it regardless if it’s not up to normal plans youre only that age once! Wishing you many more to come!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the love & shout out @MNSMOM Yes, I have been the one making the threads 😻 since about thread number 10 or 11 or so… Give or take lol

After I create the thread It won’t let me make a poll... So... My question is this - If y’all want to do a different name for these threads I am totally fine with it. We can vote if you want and I can put the poll into the next thread that will be coming here VERY soon because we are already at page 40. Thoughts?

OR, we can just keep it simple and keep the title as it is (Tracy Dimarco # blank). That’s what I came into and never really thought twice about it. Whatever works!! 😊 I love our little Tattle community here. 💜

HAPPY bleeping BIRTHDAYYYYY witch 🍸 ✨ 🍾 33 and fabulous!! May this birthday be as magical as it can be, for you. Here’s to many more trips around the sun 😉 Hope you are doing well & having an incredible day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎈🎉
I’m down for whatever is easily searchable if people google her? Tracy Dimarco Eps?

Is she serious?
When I did speak to Corey he said he enjoyed playing video games but with his work schedule he wasn't able to.

Part of me is like, well yeah its hard to do something you enjoy when you have kids. But at the same time you're going to tell me, Tracy the queen of doing tit just for her wouldn't let her man/boy (whatever) play a few games of LOL to unwind because she needs attention?

(I'm kind of pissed about this because when my husband would play video games I was tired and couldn't handle our son by myself and I would snap. But now he hangs out and plays and our son sits with him or plays next to him.)
😂🤣 everything she says is contradicting to her life. I mean she likes to post how she likes men in shape but she’s well... she’s Tracy. My husband plays at night when he can’t sleep other then that he doesn’t have much time but even if he did like let the man enjoy himself a little. I feel like she’s the type whose happy when her mans miserable and miserable when her man is happy.

I restarted watching Jerseylicious during quarantine and got to season 3 and couldn’t take it anymore LOL Brielle drives me especially crazy she’s like so bleeping stupid… Sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😬 especially with the fake boob obsession 🙄 😆
But I have a feeling I’ll be having more time again soon to rewatch more. Y’all are right though and I do agree that Alexa did have a huge ego on the show and quite the attitude problem like Tracy. I feel like Alexa packaged her attitude a little better though especially being a business owner. But yeah.... I wonder if Glam Fairy is still even running?
The thread I mentioned is ppl arguing about the discussion of whether rhyming names are dumb or short names are boring 😂🤣 I don’t care honestly but I think when her “stage name” is in the title it’s easier for Saddies to find us.

A thought just occurred to me like we love the saddies we welcome them with open arms they should speak more highly of us😂🤣 were just trying to help here🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alexa's situation is really sad. And I know her dog Rue passed away not that long ago, and that was devastating to her. As for the Glam Academy, she now runs it from her house (I feel she lives not too far from Montclair, NJ). I saw a review on her classes, and it sounded like a mess: overpriced, she didn't fulfill her promises, etc (Here's a link to the video if interested: WHY I REGRET “MAKEUP SCHOOL” | Former JERSEYLICIOUS star Alexa Prisco’s GLAM ACADEMY A SCAM). Someone also said she's a heavy coke user. What a sad downfall.
Also, there's no way I'm paying all that money and I'm not getting a diploma, a license, etc at the end of the day.
I think those two were her last Glam Academy students. I think what happened was somewhere between taking their payments she was evicted from her space, lost her nice condo (she used to do trials in the theatre room there, she did the weddings of a few friends) and she had already spent their money so she taught them at her house on weekends. By then it seems she had already lost everything which I find sad.
Despite all the abrasive ness, rudeness, superiority complex issues I had a soft spot for Alexa because (talking 2006-2009 here) she was a fun person to follow online, read her blogs and I really liked that she was successful before reality tv. Ego can be such an awful thing. And now she’s selling all her stuff? Sad. I’d pick up a makeup brush and start over. Oh and go take some of the new MAC Pro courses to update skills. Not a dig but it’s important to keep skills current.

I am/was a Super fan of Jerseylicious/Glam Fairy. I even hit all the salons back in the day. Doria got a lot of hate online but in person she’s really bubbly ajd

Yes, on rewatch of Glam Fairy (it’s on the NBC site/app free if you’re in the states) Jessica’s snideness shows. I know she was close with Briella for a while. After the show ended everyone kind of floundered around but Briella began posting so much religious stuff, saying “Follow him, not me” that I thought she was having a breakdown. She moved to South Carolina then moved back to NY.
I think religion came between some of her friendships. Otherwise she would probably doing the podcast with Jessica.

It is sad none of them really took a step when the iron of opportunity was hot.

Tracy needs to put her phone down and play with her kids. Those years go by fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she serious?

She’s ignorant. My sons, their friends, my friends husbands they all play video games. AND they all have wives and steady gfs. She’s just big mad that they want video games instead of her 🐱🤢

Reactions: 15
I didn't like Alexa either because I thought she was abrasive. I never bothered to watch Glam Fairy other than a clip of Jess and Briella I found on YT a couple of !months ago.
Alexa seems to be in a better place now despite her divorce and losing her beloved dog Rue. I was shocked at her appearance when I Googled her a few months back. I vaguely remember someone commenting on how bad she looked and she said she was sick or something along those lines. She never responds to questions on her IG about her husband or Glam Fairy.

I worked across the hall from Alexa at Monroe Arts center in Hoboken. That spot was a disaster. It was a cool loft still under construction and the outside looked like a crack house lol (this was about 8 or so years ago) but people would literally leave in fits and be in the bathroom crying. (shared hall bathroom) Ill never forget her lol. She also never looked like she couldn't do makeup so worn and crusty lol. I'm pretty sure AMA makeup academy took over the spot (they did my wedding makeup and were PHENOM if anyone in the area ever needs special hair makeup!!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.