Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alleged asthma. I’ve never seen her with an inhaler or in the hospital for asthma. Every patient I’ve had with legit full asthma, at some point winds up in the ER or needs their inhaler. I’ve only seen her in the ER for crotch rot.

Translation: the guy knew she was an insecure ho and he played her like a fiddle or in her case a big ass cello.
Remember when she said that she and Corey had to leave his big union dinner party because she had an alleged asthma attack? I think it was more like a fight

Reactions: 18
I thought that was you because the screen name was similar to that on tattle life lol welcome to my burner page 😂
🤣😂 I was trying to get the scoop on That Beegee page but I never get accepted by it so I said whatever they don’t update enough for me anyway I’ll find TL baddies on my own🤣 So you will occasionally see me in the comments on Tracy Baloney’s page so guys feel free to follow or interact that’s just me. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she said that she and Corey had to leave his big union dinner party because she had an alleged asthma attack? I think it was more like a fight
Was this when she had Jayden? The only union Christmas party i remember was her in a yellow dress and short blonde hair. (Honestly she did look nice.)

IMHO I feel like Tracy was pretty and married life fit her so well. She was happy and in love. I say this all the time. If they stopped at Skylar they may still be together. If she went on BC and waited to have another child she may have worked on her PPD. Being a new mother is hard enough as it is but I feel like she rushed a lot and it can have a lasting effect on anyone, especially when her own family didn't show up to their wedding. Its one thing to have your parents mention waiting but still showing up to show support because they love you and want you happy but to not even bother showing up is terrible. It feels to me that Tracy's parents are very toxic and by them not supporting her choice to get married was their way of waiting for Tracy to duck up and come crawling back because they knew it wasn't going to last with Tracy not working and only relying on Corey.
This is where I feel some empathy towards her. I have toxic parents and I distanced myself when I moved out but when I fell pregnant my father did not approve and it made me very upset to the point I hated my pregnancy and didn't want my son. In the end it all turned around and I'm very close with my parents again. They also didn't really like my husband due to tattoos and they thought he was poor. (My parents are pretty sucky at times) but not my point. My point is, that I feel like her parents knew right away that they wouldn't last and therefore didn't support her. They waited and waited for it all to fall apart.
Who would Tracy go to when Corey and her would fight? Her mom? Moms hold grudges and will make sure that you know their feelings when you are happy again. (Its why I don't speak to mine when there are issues in my relationship)
So, when Tracy was in her feelings about Corey and saying he was doing x,y, and z to her mom I'm sure her mother put some tit in her head that made her finally leave. Even if she wasn't ready to. That's my opinion on it.

Sorry its so long, I have time today since I am working from home for a little.

• Heart
In regards to Alexa.... I was always an Alexa fan on the show but something is definitely off with her. She lost her dog this year and that apparently was a huge hit so there’s that. I never saw the portion on here about Alexa being on drugs? Is this true? I find it hard to believe but 🤷🏼‍♀️ anything is possible!

I ran over to her Instagram and grabbed a couple screenshots. Nowadays she is selling jewelry and handbags some real some fake on her Poshmark and with some boutique called the Crazee shop. It’s been along time since she’s done any make up tutorials on her page but I grabbed a screenshot from one of them with her and no make up on. To me and she just looks like a 40-year-old woman who also happens to be a mother. Not necessarily a drug addict.
I took a screenshot of the comments under her showing off her purse closet video and so many people keep asking what has happened to glam fairy, and she never answers. Some asked about her old closet and where it went too.
I don’t know the whole story but that’s my take. How do you go from being one of the most successful make up artists in the business, too pawning off used Tiffany and Co. goods and designer items on PoshMark? Odd. If I had the following any of these women did I would run with it so fast… YouTube, Instagram, you name it.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Was this the one where he was like downing Coronas two at a time? Didn’t seem like they were happy like she was trying to portray that night

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alleged asthma. I’ve never seen her with an inhaler or in the hospital for asthma. Every patient I’ve had with legit full asthma, at some point winds up in the ER or needs their inhaler. I’ve only seen her in the ER for crotch rot.

Translation: the guy knew she was an insecure ho and he played her like a fiddle or in her case a big ass cello.
I think she uses it as a crutch/excuse to get out of things she doesn’t want to deal with (or so people don’t push further). Like @toronto5678 said about leaving the party. I’ve never been to the hospital for my asthma and prior to March I hadn’t used/had an inhaler in forever. Should I have? Yes, but I didn’t. I know I’m a fool and I deeply regret it now that I rely on that inhaler. But she prob has special asthma that doesn’t cause damage or special lungs that can magically heal or some tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In regards to Alexa.... I was always an Alexa fan on the show but something is definitely off with her. She lost her dog this year and that apparently was a huge hit so there’s that. I never saw the portion on here about Alexa being on drugs? Is this true? I find it hard to believe but 🤷🏼‍♀️ anything is possible!

I ran over to her Instagram and grabbed a couple screenshots. Nowadays she is selling jewelry and handbags some real some fake on her Poshmark and with some boutique called the Crazee shop. It’s been along time since she’s done any make up tutorials on her page but I grabbed a screenshot from one of them with her and no make up on. To me and she just looks like a 40-year-old woman who also happens to be a mother. Not necessarily a drug addict.
I took a screenshot of the comments under her showing off her purse closet video and so many people keep asking what has happened to glam fairy, and she never answers. Some asked about her old closet and where it went too.
I don’t know the whole story but that’s my take. How do you go from being one of the most successful make up artists in the business, too pawning off used Tiffany and Co. goods and designer items on PoshMark? Odd. If I had the following any of these women did I would run with it so fast… YouTube, Instagram, you name it.
I would definitely suggest watching them all over. I watched a few months ago and I was blah about her and Tracy. I use to love Tracy on the show but I was also young with a stank attitude myself at the time. I’m a mom with three kids with a husband who then was just a bf I wasn’t sure I totally liked🤣my mindset was totally different. I only watched one season definitely want to see big headed Tracy plan her wedding she thinks is going to give them a spin off. I think if Corey was more interesting and she actually was making her dreams come true she might of had a shot. She was the most dramatic one on the show I expected it at the time. I get why she didn’t now. She’s really awful when you just focus on her. She needed Olivia then and she would still need Olivia today. It’s like Bert without Ernie she established that when she constantly made all her scenes about Olivia and even now can’t resist talking about Olivia. 🙄 if she was smart she would be friends Olivia even if it’s just a business deal i think us OGs of the show would enjoy that even just quick tutorials or a little Q&A but she’s so immature she couldn’t get it together to acquire her bag 🙄 not to mention she won’t dare show how she really looks let alone to Olivia her worst enemy 🙄 the fact that she can’t get over this whole nemesis thing is so weird and unfortunate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I went to the official glam fairy website and it looks like it hasn’t been updated since 2014 because Danny is still listed as a business partner. That was alexas husband right?

Reactions: 11

She looks better now but if you go back a bit she looked right. I believe someone came on a few threads before and said they had the tea about her being on drugs after her hubs left or whatever it was. Oh! I found the pic, posting below!

Here are some pics of her “natural” look, her bottom waterline is so heavily lined-just like Tracy’s. I used to do that tit in high school, in 2002! Now it’s all about “opening up the eyes” and making them look bigger 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would definitely suggest watching them all over. I watched a few months ago and I was blah about her and Tracy. I use to love Tracy on the show but I was also young with a stank attitude myself at the time. I’m a mom with three kids with a husband who then was just a bf I wasn’t sure I totally liked🤣my mindset was totally different. I only watched one season definitely want to see big headed Tracy plan her wedding she thinks is going to give them a spin off. I think if Corey was more interesting and she actually was making her dreams come true she might of had a shot. She was the most dramatic one on the show I expected it at the time. I get why she didn’t now. She’s really awful when you just focus on her. She needed Olivia then and she would still need Olivia today. It’s like Bert without Ernie she established that when she constantly made all her scenes about Olivia and even now can’t resist talking about Olivia. 🙄 if she was smart she would be friends Olivia even if it’s just a business deal i think us OGs of the show would enjoy that even just quick tutorials or a little Q&A but she’s so immature she couldn’t get it together to acquire her bag 🙄 not to mention she won’t dare show how she really looks let alone to Olivia her worst enemy 🙄 the fact that she can’t get over this whole nemesis thing is so weird and unfortunate.
I remember one season where Olivia was talking to Tracy and kept telling her she needed to stop being so defensive and just listen bc not everyone is against her and she legitimately tried giving her advice. It may have been a reunion but I was like “sis, take notes!!” It’s still so true now!

Attachments

• Wow
She looks better now but if you go back a bit she looked right. I believe someone came on a few threads before and said they had the tea about her being on drugs after her hubs left or whatever it was. Oh! I found the pic, posting below!

Here are some pics of her “natural” look, her bottom waterline is so heavily lined-just like Tracy’s. I used to do that tit in high school, in 2002! Now it’s all about “opening up the eyes” and making them look bigger 🤷🏻‍♀️

I remember one season where Olivia was talking to Tracy and kept telling her she needed to stop being so defensive and just listen bc not everyone is against her and she legitimately tried giving her advice. It may have been a reunion but I was like “sis, take notes!!” It’s still so true now!
Ouch. I had no idea, thank you for updating me and the rest of us so we didn’t know or were unsure. You can definitely tell in the pics from 2016 that something is not right… There is a BIG difference from the photos from recent compared to that time period. Very sad and I hope she got help.

Reactions: 11
Same feelings about Jamie!!

1st gen Mexican and we make meatballs in a soup.

Which one of y’all did this?! 🤣
Girl same and yaass Sopa de Albondigas is so delish!! Especially during the cold season with some tortillas on the side straight fire!!🥣🔥

Reactions: 8
Did you guys know tattle has a group that actually discusses other groups names? 🤣😂 I just got a notification on here about it and I’m not following so I was curious. I don’t see anything about us but maybe because we don’t use silly headings. I just came from reading a few comments. I thought that was funny but now I need to know what a Naff is 🤣
I just came back from that group. Some of the comments there are very hilarious. They mentioned a few threads. I guess they didn’t mention Tracy Maloney cos she’s a washed up nobody 🤷‍♀️.I actually find some of the titles here quite funny, like the Mrs Hinch one. I’ve had to google a few of these influencers cos of the funny titles they use. It just dawned on me that we don’t have arguments here about the next thread name and description. Someone just kindly volunteers to open one and that’s that. It must get so messy having to battle for whose title gets the most votes and then having people throw tantrums cos their titles didn’t make the cut. Sounds so stressful 🥴🥴. We really are a sisterhood here and we get along so well compared to some of the threads I’ve visited.

• Heart
I just came back from that group. Some of the comments there are very hilarious. They mentioned a few threads. I guess they didn’t mention Tracy Maloney cos she’s a washed up nobody 🤷‍♀️.I actually find some of the titles here quite funny, like the Mrs Hinch one. I’ve had to google a few of these influencers cos of the funny titles they use. It just dawned on me that we don’t have arguments here about the next thread name and description. Someone just kindly volunteers to open one and that’s that. It must get so messy having to battle for whose title gets the most votes and then having people throw tantrums cos their titles didn’t make the cut. Sounds so stressful 🥴🥴. We really are a sisterhood here and we get along so well compared to some of the threads I’ve visited.
That’s because We have @magicwithnumbers the goat for the new threads. 🥰 I have been looking at other threads too. I keep telling myself to google this fathering Autism person and jack monroe because ppl seem to really dislike them and I’m curious why?😂😂

• Heart
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! 🎈🎈🎈🎉🎁 Did you get a scorpion cake? 🦂🎂lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy birthday!! Are you 33 and free, too? 🎉🎊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Was this when she had Jayden? The only union Christmas party i remember was her in a yellow dress and short blonde hair. (Honestly she did look nice.)

IMHO I feel like Tracy was pretty and married life fit her so well. She was happy and in love. I say this all the time. If they stopped at Skylar they may still be together. If she went on BC and waited to have another child she may have worked on her PPD. Being a new mother is hard enough as it is but I feel like she rushed a lot and it can have a lasting effect on anyone, especially when her own family didn't show up to their wedding. Its one thing to have your parents mention waiting but still showing up to show support because they love you and want you happy but to not even bother showing up is terrible. It feels to me that Tracy's parents are very toxic and by them not supporting her choice to get married was their way of waiting for Tracy to duck up and come crawling back because they knew it wasn't going to last with Tracy not working and only relying on Corey.
This is where I feel some empathy towards her. I have toxic parents and I distanced myself when I moved out but when I fell pregnant my father did not approve and it made me very upset to the point I hated my pregnancy and didn't want my son. In the end it all turned around and I'm very close with my parents again. They also didn't really like my husband due to tattoos and they thought he was poor. (My parents are pretty sucky at times) but not my point. My point is, that I feel like her parents knew right away that they wouldn't last and therefore didn't support her. They waited and waited for it all to fall apart.
Who would Tracy go to when Corey and her would fight? Her mom? Moms hold grudges and will make sure that you know their feelings when you are happy again. (Its why I don't speak to mine when there are issues in my relationship)
So, when Tracy was in her feelings about Corey and saying he was doing x,y, and z to her mom I'm sure her mother put some tit in her head that made her finally leave. Even if she wasn't ready to. That's my opinion on it.

Sorry its so long, I have time today since I am working from home for a little.
Agree with all of this. I remember looking at her and thinking wow she has everything. They went to some yearly holiday party I think for the union. I think this was when things started to get rocky. Later that night she posted an apology to Corey for having to leave early due to an asthma attack.
Also agree about her mom. How do you not go to your child’s wedding? Now that Corey is out of the picture suddenly her parents reappear all the time. I didn’t even know what her dad look like till she posted him this summer DTS.

I
I think she uses it as a crutch/excuse to get out of things she doesn’t want to deal with (or so people don’t push further). Like @toronto5678 said about leaving the party. I’ve never been to the hospital for my asthma and prior to March I hadn’t used/had an inhaler in forever. Should I have? Yes, but I didn’t. I know I’m a fool and I deeply regret it now that I rely on that inhaler. But she prob has special asthma that doesn’t cause damage or special lungs that can magically heal or some tit
I have asthma and was hospitalized the first time I ever had an attack but since I was diagnosed with it I’ve been on preventative meds and never have an attack. This is why I’m especially scared of covid and a witch needs her nails done for the holidays but I’m too shook!

Yup!!! I never particularly liked Alexa but thought she was smart and knew her tit. I rewatched jerseylicious and was like, wtf was I on?! She had very basic knowledge about tit and tried to make it seem she was so smart by using big words but she often got tit wrong. She’s honestly no better than Tracy with her stuck in the 2010’s makeup. She did a story a little bit ago that was a Smokey eye tutorial and she managed to make her small eyes look smaller with her technique. It was literally the opposite of what every beauty influencer does now. She needs to wake up and get recent. Both of them do
I didn't like Alexa either because I thought she was abrasive. I never bothered to watch Glam Fairy other than a clip of Jess and Briella I found on YT a couple of !months ago.

I went to the official glam fairy website and it looks like it hasn’t been updated since 2014 because Danny is still listed as a business partner. That was alexas husband right?
Yeah that was him

I find it funny how the show was pulled off the air right as Tracy’s big wedding reveal was going to air. Karma!

Happy birthday! 🎉🎂🎈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.