Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% did not drink that bombod. She even gave up on that pretense
You already know boo… I laugh every time I see these ridiculous BoomBod ads LOL as if that even does a bleeping thing. Just praying on women’s insecurities is all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
You already know boo… I laugh every time I see these ridiculous BoomBod ads LOL as if that even does a bleeping thing. Just praying on women’s insecurities is all 🤷🏼‍♀️
True!!! I used to get a kick out of her face when she drank it tho, she was obviously gagging and trying not to grimace 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The meatballs come out so much softer if you just cook them in the sauce. It’s what my grandmother always did. I didn’t know people baked or fried them until i got to middle school or high school and was very confused

It’s from the last reunion they did
I feel like it’s redundant by now.. but I’m black and proud!!! And I learned from my grandmother who was born on a plantation to slaves.. to make homemade meatballs and sauce and have sit for hours in pan but nowadays we have crock pots/insta cookers. Is there any other way to make meatballs!? Seriously asking. I’ve never known another way.

Okay so, so far we need threads for:

Armando Fargo(?)
KZB
Jamie Otis
Eva Amurri

I really need to check out KZB. I didn't know she had a cop's baby. Wow.
Yessss the cops baby is her oldest child Brielle. And then she went into stripping and then was a CNA for a short time before and in between then she had her second child. She met YET ANOTHER MARRIED MAN.. named “big poppa” years later after the stripping/CNA gigs, and he bought her everything and her second oldest child.. her dad is in jail for molesting his own kid.. her step sister.. a kid he had with someone else ( he’s sick/vile/just ugh).. so then she trapped a VERY YOUNG football player and had FOUR MORE KIDS. Her parents called out to the media to get her help because she’s a pathological liar and I mean ( SHE REALLY bleeping IS! It’s sooo weird/interesting/disgusting) I mean her VERY YOUNG husband cut off contact with his family shortly after she met him.. and he grew up in a small town in Montana was VERY family oriented.. she’s.. there’s a lot to unpack there!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello everyone! Former Jerseylicious/Glamfairy watcher here. I’m so glad to have found this forum. I agree with every single post on here. What’s sad is that once upon a time Tracy had the potential to really create something for herself and failed.

Did her ego do it? There were so many opportunities. Even those tease kits she sold briefly. She could’ve mass produced them, made YouTube videos on how to create different styles and ridden the early influencer wave. Now all she has is well, nothing really. Even regular salon work, she could’ve built up a huge clientele. Back in the day she (Tracy Maloney) was all over the Bella Pia site. My friend got an appointment with her Pre-Jerseylicious and said her people skills were off but her hair skills were great.

Jessica seems like that friend who constantly cuts you down but oh! She’s only joking! I re-watched Glam Fairy last weekend on the NBC app and she’s awful. I didn’t notice how awful the first time around. She’s constantly making snarky hurtful remarks to Briella, Victoria under the guise of humor but it’s cruel and uncomfortable.

Everyone else seems to have fallen off of the radar. Tracy is Tracy but so many others could’ve ridden the fame, early influencer game too. Alexa is the saddest to me in a different way than Trashy err Tracy because she was very successful before the show. I followed her old blog and MySpace. She was constantly booked, lived in a gorgeous building, had the closet full of Louboutins. Then post show it seemed like her husband cheated, she lost everything. Losing your husband is one thing but losing the business you’ve built, getting evicted from your business office space then all the bad reviews? That’s sad to me.

Briella had a good YouTube following for a while then stopped.
Jackie’s lips? Ouch!
Last I saw Michelle was still cute. I haven’t looked in a while.
Gigi? I wish we got the real tea but I think the glow up she had, weight loss, little bit of fame really changed who she was.
Mrs Giove seems like someone who would be a great friend. The type to send you flowers for getting a promotion, hold your hand while waiting for scary test results.

Sorry my first post is so long! I’m so glad to be here!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Literally that’s what made me throw in the towel too. And it’s weird to me that she’s always saying “I really didn’t find Doug attractive” like yall been married for like 7 years now, give it up....and I feel for Doug but then again how can you tolerate that

But back to Trashy. I was literally at Walmart yesterday and they have leggings/jeans/and even sneakers for UNDER $10 for toddlers. They can do so much better for that baby boy. I actually never really noticed that he wore girl leggings till yall mentioned it but yall are right lol
Same feelings about Jamie!!

I feel like it’s redundant by now.. but I’m black and proud!!! And I learned from my grandmother who was born on a plantation to slaves.. to make homemade meatballs and sauce and have sit for hours in pan but nowadays we have crock pots/insta cookers. Is there any other way to make meatballs!? Seriously asking. I’ve never known another way.

Yessss the cops baby is her oldest child Brielle. And then she went into stripping and then was a CNA for a short time before and in between then she had her second child. She met YET ANOTHER MARRIED MAN.. named “big poppa” years later after the stripping/CNA gigs, and he bought her everything and her second oldest child.. her dad is in jail for molesting his own kid.. her step sister.. a kid he had with someone else ( he’s sick/vile/just ugh).. so then she trapped a VERY YOUNG football player and had FOUR MORE KIDS. Her parents called out to the media to get her help because she’s a pathological liar and I mean ( SHE REALLY bleeping IS! It’s sooo weird/interesting/disgusting) I mean her VERY YOUNG husband cut off contact with his family shortly after she met him.. and he grew up in a small town in Montana was VERY family oriented.. she’s.. there’s a lot to unpack there!!!
1st gen Mexican and we make meatballs in a soup.

Which one of y’all did this?! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

She was telling ppl she was a nurse in the early seasons lmao but wow you really got all the tea on her! Did not know most of this, thanks!

also, do we think Corey and Brielle are still together? I’m still curious lmao

Reactions: 11
Like shes not having an everyday vacation with the kids now! When they are with her someone else is with them helping out. Also how stupid does this asshole sound saying she wants to get it. If she and her kids get it at the same time whos going to risk it to go take care of them and help out? Does this twit waffle know she has to clean and sanitize everything in her house to make sure this virus doesn't keep spreading!!! Ugh I dislike her so fuckin much. My in laws all had it in Sept/October and I refuse to go visit them cause they barely clean their house as it is i know they didn't clean it after this.

This fat asthmatic ass witch will be crying woe is me the minute she gets it. Also, how is this a horrible year for her? Hasn't she been seperated for 2 years from Corey? She hasn't experienced anyone close to her die and has unpaid babysitting around the the clock. Please don't come here with your poor me bullshit cause none of us are believing you.
Alleged asthma. I’ve never seen her with an inhaler or in the hospital for asthma. Every patient I’ve had with legit full asthma, at some point winds up in the ER or needs their inhaler. I’ve only seen her in the ER for crotch rot.

One more from the podcast:
-Tracy Goes on this big spiel about exuding confidence to attract men. That men can sense if you’re confident or not the moment you enter a room. She then tells the story (again 🙄) of how She was with this guy at his apartment and they were going up the stairs and before they even got in he pulled her aside and told her that she just exudes this intense energy. That she makes him feel like a guest in his own home. And Jess asks, is that a good thing? LOL and Tracy keeps going on about how she has this presence that makes her command a room and she radiates confidence. Lmao 😂 that she isn’t over confident that would be cocky she’s just confident.
Translation: the guy knew she was an insecure ho and he played her like a fiddle or in her case a big ass cello.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello everyone! Former Jerseylicious/Glamfairy watcher here. I’m so glad to have found this forum. I agree with every single post on here. What’s sad is that once upon a time Tracy had the potential to really create something for herself and failed.

Did her ego do it? There were so many opportunities. Even those tease kits she sold briefly. She could’ve mass produced them, made YouTube videos on how to create different styles and ridden the early influencer wave. Now all she has is well, nothing really. Even regular salon work, she could’ve built up a huge clientele. Back in the day she (Tracy Maloney) was all over the Bella Pia site. My friend got an appointment with her Pre-Jerseylicious and said her people skills were off but her hair skills were great.

Jessica seems like that friend who constantly cuts you down but oh! She’s only joking! I re-watched Glam Fairy last weekend on the NBC app and she’s awful. I didn’t notice how awful the first time around. She’s constantly making snarky hurtful remarks to Briella, Victoria under the guise of humor but it’s cruel and uncomfortable.

Everyone else seems to have fallen off of the radar. Tracy is Tracy but so many others could’ve ridden the fame, early influencer game too. Alexa is the saddest to me in a different way than Trashy err Tracy because she was very successful before the show. I followed her old blog and MySpace. She was constantly booked, lived in a gorgeous building, had the closet full of Louboutins. Then post show it seemed like her husband cheated, she lost everything. Losing your husband is one thing but losing the business you’ve built, getting evicted from your business office space then all the bad reviews? That’s sad to me.

Jackie’s lips? Ouch!
Gigi? I wish we got the real tea but I think the glow up she had, weight loss, little bit of fame really changed who she was.
Mrs Giove seems like someone who would be a great friend. The type to send you flowers for getting a promotion, hold your hand while waiting for scary test results.

Welcome to Tattle girl 😊❤ We’re a sisterhood lol. Happy to have you!! Haha you summed it up basically. I forgot abt Michelle.
You’re so right abt Alexa though! I heard at one point she was using drugs too during that tough time. She seems to be doing alot better now though. She looks healthier & happier. I hope this is true. I always found her to be a hard worker

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Jackie’s lips? Ouch!

Welcome, I love this recap you did here, so insightful. You’re a super fan lol. I feel bad for Alexa too. In one of the earlier threads, someone mentioned she was on drugs and it wrecked her business. I hope she’s doing much better now. A lot of these girls had so much potential but they just threw it all away. If I had the chance to be on tv, heaven knows I’d milk every last bit of it, especially if I had a decent influencer following. Hundreds of thousands of people who adore you is NO JOKE!!!! You could convert it to hundreds of thousands of dollars if you worked hard enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her voice used to go up six octaves because she was so naïve, charismatic, and overly fake… Now life isn’t so rosy, she’s a has been & a newly divorced mother of 3 - in other words she MAD MAD & hella resentful about it & it SHOWS lol 😝

I saw all of these and laughed so so hard. I can’t help but think it’s about Tracy…

You caught me!!!!! It was me!!!!! 😂 😆 I even screenshot it in case she deleted it LOL 😂 I couldn’t help myself with the whole two comments there was on this post I mean come on… She obviously buys her followers and likes. 🙊 😅 tryin to low key show these saddies (and anyone else) the Tattle Life Gospel Truth lol 😂 If anyone ever has any questions just shown the unedited pics of Tracy… Need we say more? And no it’s not about her weight for the Bazillion time it’s about her lying about her weight and photo shopping her entire life.
I follow you on IG and wasn’t even aware I just liked your sass😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jackie’s lips? Ouch!

Let’s be honest I rewatched JL and Alexa’s head was so far up her own ass with her ego. Her and Tracy both thought they were the tit and would literally tackle anyone who got in their way. I couldn’t stand Alexa her ego was way to big for someone working for Gayle. I think this was both their downfalls. Always respect people even if you are great at what you do it establishes character and success. We know that how fast you go up is how fast you can fall. I think those witches ran before they could walk trampled over ppl and fell. I remember Briella and Jess I don’t remember It being nasty I need to rewatch! To me they were the amusement cause they seemed like idiots. I would of seen them on a podcast before Tracy and Jess. I don’t believer Jess and Tracy are real friends I don’t think they ever were. This friendship reeks of opportunity for both. They don’t genuinely care about each other that we can see clearly when Tracy makes everything about her and Jess Uses Tracy’s dis functional life for views

500k followers and ONE comment after an hour?? 😂😂 that’s some A1 engagement you have there Tray 💯 either that or insane comment filtering on your part 🙃

Also: this is my face whenever I watch her stories.
I get more likes and engagement then her and I only follow people I’ve physically met on my personal page! tit I get more like here then she does with her 500k fake followers 🤣 goes to show you that you can buy followers and still not be successful. She probably thought buying boys would help us get brand deals but she’s so lazy and nasty to people I think a lot of these businesses are seeing right through her. It seems like the small little thirsty businesses that do support her don’t do they’re research and don’t know Tracy at all. Like I bet those cake ladies are regretting working with her. It honestly just takes one google search it’s like Shane Dawson including a racist youtuber in his documentary for his makeup. This is your reputation it takes literally seconds to check a person out!!🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Let’s be honest I rewatched JL and Alexa’s head was so far up her own ass with her ego. Her and Tracy both thought they were the tit and would literally tackle anyone who got in their way. I couldn’t stand Alexa her ego was way to big for someone working for Gayle. I think this was both their downfalls. Always respect people even if you are great at what you do it establishes character and success. We know that how fast you go up is how fast you can fall. I think those witches ran before they could walk trampled over ppl and fell. I remember Briella and Jess I don’t remember It being nasty I need to rewatch! To me they were the amusement cause they seemed like idiots. I would of seen them on a podcast before Tracy and Jess. I don’t believer Jess and Tracy are real friends I don’t think they ever were. This friendship reeks of opportunity for both. They don’t genuinely care about each other that we can see clearly when Tracy makes everything about her and Jess Uses Tracy’s dis functional life for views

I get more likes and engagement then her and I only follow people I’ve physically met on my personal page! tit I get more like here then she does with her 500k fake followers 🤣 goes to show you that you can buy followers and still not be successful. She probably thought buying boys would help us get brand deals but she’s so lazy and nasty to people I think a lot of these businesses are seeing right through her. It seems like the small little thirsty businesses that do support her don’t do they’re research and don’t know Tracy at all. Like I bet those cake ladies are regretting working with her. It honestly just takes one google search it’s like Shane Dawson including a racist youtuber in his documentary for his makeup. This is your reputation it takes literally seconds to check a person out!!🙄
Yup!!! I never particularly liked Alexa but thought she was smart and knew her tit. I rewatched jerseylicious and was like, wtf was I on?! She had very basic knowledge about tit and tried to make it seem she was so smart by using big words but she often got tit wrong. She’s honestly no better than Tracy with her stuck in the 2010’s makeup. She did a story a little bit ago that was a Smokey eye tutorial and she managed to make her small eyes look smaller with her technique. It was literally the opposite of what every beauty influencer does now. She needs to wake up and get recent. Both of them do

Jackie’s lips? Ouch!

Welcome!

I used to think Alexa was so well put together, smart, successful, and pretty. And then you’re right, something happened with her husband and now she looks like a total mess. She chopped her hair off, she looks extra skinny like she’s on drugs or some thing. No idea what happened there.

Did you guys know tattle has a group that actually discusses other groups names? 🤣😂 I just got a notification on here about it and I’m not following so I was curious. I don’t see anything about us but maybe because we don’t use silly headings. I just came from reading a few comments. I thought that was funny but now I need to know what a Naff is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.