Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkiepie2011

No I get in his life snd the life of her kids it affects them. I meant that I don’t see someone and say oh they’re this race or that race and act accordingly. I just see him as the one intelligent and normal one of the bunch. Lol

😭😭😭😭😭 Too soon after Sunday, too soon. Lol
def was a crazy game- didn’t think we would come back tbh. Ya know how philly can play sometimes 😂😂 It’s always a rollercoaster of emotions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Westendfatima

Did y’all catch this one before she repost with a different caption LMAOO
I didn’t see it in here so here incase it wasn’t posted
C27BE12A-D0DD-4994-A192-0D5D4E05B178.png

• Sick

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
It’s based on income here, so fathers are ordered to pay 10% of their weekly wage.. he’s quit his job in spite so he doesn’t have to pay... so they take £7 a week out of his benefit. So he’s basically paying me £7 a week with my hard earned tax 🤡
Same as US! Goes by what BOTH make (income) and also percentage of time the parents have them. Honestly (Midwest speaking) when it comes down to what the parents make, that doesn’t even matter, it comes down to the time each parent has them. I’ve always had my kids majority of the time and I make more than their dad (so his support should be less because I can be fine with the minimum) but since I have them majority of the time, he still has to pay a lot. And when I say a lot I mean I get $200 a week to total $800 a month for 2 kids. (I know, I’m lucky because a lot of women don’t even get that or nothing) But that’s because Wisconsin is a woman’s state. Always goes to the max against the father no matter what.

which brings me to Jersey!! Any jersey people can weigh in here!? I have and I’m getting $800 a month. How is Tracy getting $400+ a week for 3 kids if I remember correctly from when someone broke that down from the papers. Correct me if I’m wrong!!! But I remember the breakdown number being high for 3 kids during a week. Maybe it’s high because one child is disabled and that included some of those expenses?

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Lol I’m so sorry to anyone from SI, I don’t want to offend anyone here!! I was only referring mostly to Corey and his family since he has said some racist things in the past.
I’m kidding I’m not offended and I’m not like any of them

Tracy is the type to have a 55 when she was copying the whole time. I mean she’s the queen of reposing false information she found on ig to her 500k followers. My question is did she actually go to cosmetology school? Like is there proof? I just look at her work and mami if I was your teacher then I’d be blown seeing her hair and make up along with how her kids hair look. It’s baffling!!!

I think she’s pretty she’s just basic looking nothing wrong with but that Tara is the opposite. Her personality doesn’t help. I think Raven is the only one who acts like a human. She also has bi racial kids so her opinions she was raised with would have to change. I like Raven she seems the most down to earth. Raven dealing with Tracy be like Alexa play Big Sean “I don’t fuck with you”🎶
Bi-racial? What other race are they?

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I dunno the kids always seem properly dressed when they're with him. Maybe they buy stuff and keep it at their place or big t refuses to dress them in what they buy since it's not fake Gucci and matching. Or maybe she is dressing them what they buy but purposely not matching them.

Oddly enough when they went on vacation they were dressed okay and had all matching everything like the way she used to. Also here me out yes Corey should be helping and paying but if he's not why aren't her parents helping since they fund everything else. Of course it's not their job to but again they seem to fork over for all her needs. She also probably has free dental care so that has nothing to do with money. Not sure why his family hasn't taken them unless she won't give up the insurance cards.

I just find everything she does intentional. Probably because she has said that.

I'm not taking Corey's side completely I just think there's more to the story. For all we know he was giving her money but like a dummy didn't document or gave her cash so there's no way to prove and she's a petty Betty so took him for support.

I could be totally wrong.
Not totally true - I’m quite sure there’s been times where the kids have been with Corey and have not been properly clothed such as Julian running around in the girls leggings. But I could be wrong. It’s been a long past 7 months LOL

If they do have paid medical insurance from the state, I know in Washington state they don’t pay for routine dental services. You have to pay for that out-of-pocket. It could be different in New Jersey but Washington is a pretty liberal state so I find that hard to believe. If they do have free medical insurance, it is easily looked up at the dentist or doctor’s office and they can bill it directly through the insurance company, you don’t need the card. Just names and DOBs. But hey who knows what they have figured out LOL 😊

How did he get one!?? I’m trying to get one for my husband for Christmas. You know, like a nice wife does lol Tracy would never get her man anything like that because it takes away attention from her like someone else said
Lmao he preordered it a while ago I believe. Somehow through Affirm I think. I just know grandma wasn’t buying one for the kids so I didn’t look into it. Lol