Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Must be feeling like shit after last nights podcast where your own daughter called you out for being shitty 🤣

No one:

Literally fucking no one:

Tracy: 🗣 ITS NO ONES BUSINESS WHO IM FUCKING MIND YOUR BUSINESS, BUT LOOK AT THIS TATTOO ON WHO IM FUCKING!! I JUST GOT BACK FROM A DATE!! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!
🤣😂fill me in please!!

Reactions: 6
Also, different topic very petty 😂😂😂. I was briefly listening to BE podcast today and Alan got married. Congrats to him. But real talk, I was shocked that he was rather unfortunate looking. The way Tracy and Jess talk, you have to be a 10 to be friends with them. Alan is definitely not a 10. He’s not cute IMO. He looks like the type of dude Tracy would make fun of. But he’s seems like cool though based on his other social media accounts. But he loses a few cool points for being friends with Tracy.
I come to post this and read your comment. I think you are 100% correct.

Attachments

• Haha

Birdhouse

VIP Member
So I’m super late to the party BUT, if anyone has TikTok and wants a replacement for that Amanda chick, I found this great creator called @callmebelly. He said he wanted to apply to be Guncle TikTok and he’s got my vote. See, bigots can be and should be easily replaced!

Plauhock

$15,000 divided by 12 (months) = $1250 per month divided by 3 kids = 416.66 per child

I think I did the math correctly. Math was not my best subject in school... Literature was!
In all honesty, that is pretty low in terms of child support in Jersey. Maybe it’s because the kids are younger? How long were Trashy and Corey married?

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
so i did some research... evidently 13 year old mail tech, just put a lip gloss line together. Tracy has NEVER been featured as a “hand model” for her hair salon/nail salon

• Wow

HotMessExpress11

Great question And I am wondering the same. I wonder if this is public information on the New Jersey Court website or if they had it sealed?
It is sealed. I was trying to look into that but you need to request the records. I found a page where it looked like I could've gotten in if I had their court case number or something like that

Reactions: 5

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Yes Trashy has been boring and predictable now. I am waiting for an Amanda tattle page.
I did not like her from the beginning. Idk how she became an overnight sensation
Her accent is annoying, she eats slop for food. She is a fake and jumps on the bandwagon for whoever sponsors her. She tried various hot sauces and said she was not a fan of Truff's hot sauce on her first try. She said its not bad , but she prefers Valentina and then every post after that she used Truff's and said how amazing it is.
At one point she said she doesn't make money off of tiktok.
Everyone asked her workout routine she said she doesn't work out, then she started doing at home workout video to promote some workout clothes.
Princess Armor even sent her stuff to promote. She has a discount code with them . She calls them Princess Amore
She also tried to act tough saying if tiktok disappeared she would still be the same person.
Her husband takes care of the baby more than she does
On one live she was doing a face cleansing routine that everyone was begging her for (Really?) and her husband called her down and she disappeared for about 5-10 minutes with the live still running in the empty bathroom where she was washing her face. Then she popped in to say hold on I'm putting away laundry. How did you stop in the middle of washing your face on live, to go put away laundry?
A few weeks back people started finding out where she lived and were calling her house phone and hanging up. Then she took down her P.O. Box address , Im assuming people were following her home from there, since she was always posting everywhere she went on live
On this latest drama she made a post crying that she was so torn on who to vote for and had to make the best decision for her son, liked all of the Biden comments, then later that day she was at her boss's Trump viewing party, admitted she vote for Trump. Her friends were cursing all the viewers Amanda was laughing along. She said she stands by her vote , and whoever doesn't like it can unfollow because she is not changing for anyone.
She asked what kind of people would cancel a working mother with a disabled kid. (Pity party much?)
After all the hate she received , lost 200k followers in 2 days , she made an apology video saying she should've done her research before voting and shes only human, makes mistakes, and is not perfect and begged for everyone to forgive her.

She still has 2.6M followers, but she has not posted anything since. Her comments are turned off on all her videos and her husband deleted his tiktok.
I agree with all of this. I’ve been waiting for an Amanda thread for months but I don’t know how to make one.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Hey, you’re entitled to a kid free dinner or gathering with friends for your birthday. Not saying you’re not allowed, and I don’t know you from a hole in the wall but I’m sure you’re nothing like Tracy when it comes to your kids... but shit, this woman literally agrees with her kid when that kid said that they’re the reason their mother is always sad or mad. Like what in the actual fuck....

I said this in a few threads past.... I’ve seen this first hand.... when push comes to shove.... Jayden will be the child Tracy will be relying on when she’s old and miserable... It won’t be because Jayden wants to, it’s because she will be left with no choice because neither of her siblings will be able to. Or the Pendulum can swing the other way and she will have none of her children wanting to deal with her, but those kids will be in intense therapy because of how toxic she is. That’s without a doubt.
Skylar may do it. But that's only because she brainwashed that little girl and Skylar will just do what mommy dearest says

AntiBS

Hahaha I live in union and my boyfriend and I don’t even do any date nights here. No offense taken lol

I think I know the place she’s at. We only have like one or two Tex mex places...red Cadillac and el chingon. She looks like she’s at the second.
Red Cadillac is good.. went to school with the owner Joe Montes! Their tequila is amazing...