Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I’m a little offended I’m from SI lol. But I agree a kid Amanda. I thought she was great when I first found her on TT but the past few months she’s gotten annoying with her chewing and drinking coffee and her POV videos are the worse
Lol I’m so sorry to anyone from SI, I don’t want to offend anyone here!! I was only referring mostly to Corey and his family since he has said some racist things in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I have a confession: I met Tracy a few years ago (around when she got married). And she was actually really friendly and personable in person. She was NOTHING like her JL character, so I cut her some slack and chalked it up to her acting. I don't know how she is now in person, but her online persona is just shit, which is why I stopped following her for a long time. A few years ago online, she wasn't THIS bad. She would still focus more on responding to her 'haters', but she responded more to people giving her compliments and she was actually much nicer about it.

Girl me too!! I liked her when I met her! And I had a friend who knew Corey who said he was not straight. (I don't really believe it and never have) But I liked her around when she was getting married, she was so tacky and over the top, and literally no one looks like her near me lol but it was fun! Now I'm embarrassed lol

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
The major one is that when Tracy was getting her nails done throughout the pandemic, the nail shop was getting MAJOR backlash. And, thanks to our lovely Tattle family here! We exposed a child was doing the work. I think they parted ways with her because of bad business and Tracy is hasn’t found a shop yet that’ll take her up on her “celeb influencer” offer for free nails to advertise.

The other one is that, again, we exposed a child was doing the work and maybe she gets it free for letting the child practice on her buuut since school started, said child is now busy and hasn’t had time to take Tracy for an appt 🤣
Wow! I was right! New nail salon!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Can someone share this Amanda chick’s IG or Tik Tok.... I’m intrigued.

NJ just put a few more covid restrictions on bars and indoor dining not able to stay open past 10pm. Just in time for big T’s birthday! (#sCoRpIoSzN). How long before she posts some shit complaining about it? I can pretty much bet money she’ll post something related to “hOw dOeS tHe ViRuS KnOw WhAt TiMe tO sToP sPrEaDiNg?”
With what friends is she even celebrating with? Sammy is like the only person who ever seems to have time to entertain her.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I used the Babe Lash. The directions say to keep using it but I didn’t even have to use a full bottle of it and my lashes re-grew longer stronger and better than ever before. I used it for about three months and haven’t looked back! Hope this helps 🙏 😊
Thank you!!!

• Heart

AntiBS

Same as US! Goes by what BOTH make (income) and also percentage of time the parents have them. Honestly (Midwest speaking) when it comes down to what the parents make, that doesn’t even matter, it comes down to the time each parent has them. I’ve always had my kids majority of the time and I make more than their dad (so his support should be less because I can be fine with the minimum) but since I have them majority of the time, he still has to pay a lot. And when I say a lot I mean I get $200 a week to total $800 a month for 2 kids. (I know, I’m lucky because a lot of women don’t even get that or nothing) But that’s because Wisconsin is a woman’s state. Always goes to the max against the father no matter what.

which brings me to Jersey!! Any jersey people can weigh in here!? I have and I’m getting $800 a month. How is Tracy getting $400+ a week for 3 kids if I remember correctly from when someone broke that down from the papers. Correct me if I’m wrong!!! But I remember the breakdown number being high for 3 kids during a week. Maybe it’s high because one child is disabled and that included some of those expenses?
I did the math previously. Here it is with the exact amount:
$15679.26 divide by 12 months = $1306.62 divided by 3 kids = $435.54 per child monthly

So she gets $435.54 per child monthly. If you break it down weekly its about $108.88 per child weekly. Thats if the month has 4 weeks if there are 5 weeks in the month it = $87.10.

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
They had a preorder. My husband and son wanted it but they never preordered so they’re on their own next launch. My husband always works 12 he shifts on his feet using his hands and my sons honor roll so having them have something they can unwind and enjoy on their free time isn’t bothering me in the lease. Must be a cold ass world to not feel like your spouse deserves some interest outside of you🙄
My husband has his video games too. Sometimes its too much on his days off but I let it go and do what I want

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Tracy is back in Hoboken. I don't know the store she is in though. Its def not the Starbucks on Newark and Hudson

Sweetheart_sal

So, i need to ask... maybe it’s cause I’m too “vanilla” (maybe? Possibly? Idk), what’s the big deal about nipple piercings? I don’t get it. What’s the attraction? Is it extra stimulation? If you twist the nipple it makes you feel some kinda way?
I have mine. Tbh they have made me feel more comfortable/like my body (since I’m a member of the SUPER itty bitty committee) 🤣 I was actually wanting to look into breast augmentation when I finish nursing school but decided not to. It makes me feel sexy. Mine are more sensitive since getting them but I’ve always had sensitive boobs

HotMessExpress11

Did anyone notice with the girls in that sunflower dress Jayden is sticking her tush out? She’s posing EXACTLY like Tracy
She is 😔 that or Tracy edited the picture like many other pictures of the kids. Is it just me or do their little eyes look exhausted? Their eyes look swollen.

• Sad
I agree here. Big T’s silence speaks for itself. Her refusal to believe covid is real speaks for itself.
It’s because she can’t even take the heat when people call her out on her photoshopping, so there is no way she can handle the heat that would come from her political views (that and she’s also way too stupid to even intelligently explain her political views or have an intellectual conversation lol).

Think about when BLM was happening. She claims to have black friends since it fits into her narrative and she posts every single thing she does, but it was all crickets for BLM and all she posted was 1 black square. My point being, she treads lightly because she’s well aware she’s not intelligent enough to express her actual views (as we’re all entitled to) without jumping to “I’ll punch you in the face.” I do think her friend Reggie realizes this and that’s why he’s always throwing subtle shade at her lol

and perhaps she’s concerned if she flat out expressed her views, they’d definitely 100% lose podcast sponsors and listeners

Tracy’s mom is a trump supporter (she confirmed by commenting on Jackie’s post) so I agree big t should just come out and own it. You act like a big bad Scorpio but in reality you can’t take the heat. As much as I dislike Jess, I like that her Twitter she actually expresses her views.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 All of this !!!!!

Ajsss

Lololol you got it!! Her "type" isn't going to have her as their type. Newsflash Tracy- it's not all about looks!! You have a shit personality, no goals, no job, rude and lazy....it doesn't matter if you're pretty or a bad bitch lmfao.
🤣🤣🙌🏼 thissss!