Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So this will be the outfit for the next 5 months??? This Baige getup. Im just wondering how long it took for her to find that spot in a parking lot for this little show.... LOL. Those eyebrows look like they been shaved with a carrot peeler. QVC special.... chopper :ROFLMAO:
Carrot peeler I'm dead LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you really want to see Tracy’s true size, go to YouTube and watch the Bad Examples podcast. You can see her really well in the one where her and Jess are showing sex toys. She’s huge. She keeps trying to hide herself in her oversized sweater off the shoulder deal, but she can’t control her size and what we see.
Whats the name of that episode?

Reactions: 3

BabyLove121708

WHATTTT? Wisconsin here! I shared my story couple pages back! I didn’t go full into detail cause that would’ve been hours of scrolling but yea, from my previous comment, it was hell, because I requested back pay. and to add.. judge threatened and went through with jail time and suspending license one time. Midwest don’t play that shit. Even though I was treated like trash by their dad, the jail thing was devastating. Even though he only served 30 days.. it was an eye opening thing for me. If I didn’t request the judge to sign off to erase the back pay (arrearages) every time he didn’t pay the back pay after he was released would increase the jail time double/triple. Again, Midwest don’t play. And I wasn’t gonna do that to my kids because my issues with him. She thinks it’s going to be SO easy getting that back pay and it’s not.

All I got to say is, they wanna be black (big lips, curly hair, curvaceous body. Not saying white women cant have that but it’s more common in black women, and the culture/ slang/AAVE) date black, but they don’t ever want them black blues that comes with it
Nope nothing happens to him!!! He won’t even get a job on the books or file an income tax return because he don’t want to pay her!!

Good God her most recent selfie.. like how many fkin selfies did she take that day in that dam sweatshirt. 🤣 so freaking weird.

Look at the comment under it. Ctfu. Pot meet kettle.
Is it cold in New Jersey? Because it’s still 80 damn degrees where I live LOL.

• Haha

Andskies

I hope ACS and Corey's divorce lawyer will listen to that part of the podcast. Whi the fuck openly blames their kid for their misery? If anything, as moms we have to always uplift our kids. Dumbass bitch - i hope those kids taken away from her hella fast
which episode was this?

Pot2PeeIn

I’m in the U.K. too- we’ll he sounds lovely. Sounds like your little ones are lucky to have a hard working mother at least. £7 out of his benefit?! Sweet baby Jesus whatever next.

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
You are correct. And this will be from Jan 2020 when they "announced" the separation. Technically this is what he is ordered to pay and yes he is behind. He might also be forced to provide medical insurance for the children. The reason I know all of this is because my husband had a child with a woman as a teen, she took off. 11 years later he received paperwork in the mail stating she wanted child support. (He had not spoken to, heard from, even met his daughter, or even knew where they lived.) Court issued a date 4 months away. When they got to court the judge issued payment from the date SHE filed. Started him off in debt from the start. Her mother didn't work yet the court forced him to pay the maximum amount and provide health insurance. If he failed to pay, they threatened suspending his driver's license, and every late payment is reported to credit bureau.
Corey is FUCKED! Past due and current will coincide!
I’m 30y/o and my dad is still paying my mom back child support. He’s in the 6 figures. Not even making a dent on interest.
He didn’t pay for much of our childhood.

• Wow
100%
There have been times that this group has gotten into it but it was resolved quickly.
I said this yesterday, when adults can sit and have a conversation about a touchy topic and discuss without yelling and ending a friendship shows the growth in themselves.
Tracy can't have a civil conversation with anyone who disagrees with her. And her saddies are the same way

Since when does Skylar need glasses?! And why hasn't Tracy gotten her kids back yet. Its Wednesday
They’re probably blue light glasses. I got my grandsons some since they do als hook all day on the computer.

Lovetheshade

I know a lot of people on here seem pro corey but honestly him and his family seem like scumbags. He seems like he’s present when he’s with them and I’m sure he’s a loving father BUT I could see him canceling time with them or pawning them on his sisters so he can be with Brielle and I also could see him being the type to claim he has “no money because he hasn’t worked”, which I get but I’m sure he got unemployment throughout that whole time and he lives with his family so his living expenses age minimal, there’s no excuse for him not to pay her. They are both degenerates IMO
I 1000% agree with you

• Heart