Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That place was soo empty. NJ has limit to the amount of people allowed inside and you can tell there was barely anyone there. She kept putting frame filters on her video so you couldn't see the emptiness. LOL Go home you old witches no one wants to party with you.
Reality Tv star Angela Babicz was out for Halloween last night with actual “friends” ... def something big T. rex wishes she had. Plus looking gorgeous AF.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
60C4DC02-4953-4DD9-B951-683D62BA1A16.jpeg

Here’s the pic.. sooo Tracy undermining the people who are actually watching her kids and basically saying “duck you. She’s a pretty witch if she wants to be”

Also I’d like to note that Tracy posted a busted photo of Jayden but a nice one of Sky and with a nice caption.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
FOR WEEEKS!? WEEKS!!! But yet Tracy didn’t know what they were going as cause it’s not her weekend!?
It’s honestly such bullshit. Why would you miss seeing your kids on Halloween? You can dress up and be in a lounge by yourself with your “friend” but you can’t be bothered with making the 30ish minute drive from Hoboken to Staten Island and pay the bleeping toll to be with your kids?! I don’t care the type of relationship i have with the father i would go be there with my kids. This would have been a good way for her to prove how good she is at coparenting. Clearly this was a major fail and makes HER look bad

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 296158

Here’s the pic.. sooo Tracy undermining the people who are actually watching her kids and basically saying “duck you. She’s a pretty witch if she wants to be”

Also I’d like to note that Tracy posted a busted photo of Jayden but a nice one of Sky and with a nice caption.
Tara captioned the photo on her story “pretty witch”. Tracy just screenshotted and reposted it. Where did you all head Tara say “oh well” about skylar changing her mind?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 296158

I saw a lot of her daddies ask about Jayden’s missing tooth and not once did she acknowledge it.

The latest video of the 2 little ones playing at Tara's. Julian and Emmery, I hate that they let her grab him and hold him around the neck. Ive seen it a few times now and they should explain to her, as you can from a young age get children to explain that he cant say when its too much and he wants you to stop. He isn't verbal, he cant tell enough and you can see it in his face when its too much!
There is a difference in not wanting him to be different to the other kids and not letting them take it too far

Reactions: 9
Tara captioned the photo on her story “pretty witch”. Tracy just screenshotted and reposted it. Where did you all head Tara say “oh well” about skylar changing her mind?
oh okay that makes sense! Then that “oh well” was not “oh well, you’re gonna be an evil witch because you said so for weeks” like it was put as on here.

Last edited:
The latest video of the 2 little ones playing at Tara's. Julian and Emmery, I hate that they let her grab him and hold him around the neck. Ive seen it a few times now and they should explain to her, as you can from a young age get children to explain that he cant say when its too much and he wants you to stop. He isn't verbal, he cant tell enough and you can see it in his face when its too much!
There is a difference in not wanting him to be different to the other kids and not letting them take it too far
I was thinking the same thing. And when she laughed and posted he lost, yeah he lost big-time. They all lost a family lottery he has a crappy ass mom, crappy ass dad , and crappy extended relatives. No one takes care of those kids the way they should be taken care of. and when she was telling him thank you he should know a basic sign to say you’re welcome. In fact that poor child can’t communicate anything and it’s only gonna get harder the older he gets. Tara pissed me off last night when she laughed at him falling over the pylon you have to watch out for him because of his lack of hearing he has balance issues.

Reactions: 10
I feel bad when Julian falls. You'd think it wouldn't be healthy for his eyes to get jarred like that. Fall fall fall poor kid. If it were me I'd be holding his hand making sure he was steady. He could get hurt especially in the dark

Reactions: 6
Omg y’all... hoe bag strikes again 😆 his shoulder has an ace ... must be a sign 😂 and she clearly covered her nasty grown out nails with that emoji 🤢
3C68FC42-460D-4241-A21C-9595B9470C9F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Omg y’all... hoe bag strikes again 😆 his shoulder has an ace ... must be a sign 😂 and she clearly covered her nasty grown out nails with that emoji 🤢View attachment 296490
I just saw this too and ran to tattle😂

don’t involve your innocent son’s “nickname” in your hoeness you’ve done enough damage

Maybe your drunken hook up can hook you up with a nail fill 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Omg y’all... hoe bag strikes again 😆 his shoulder has an ace ... must be a sign 😂 and she clearly covered her nasty grown out nails with that emoji 🤢View attachment 296490
1. Why did she have to put her fingers in the pic ? To show she 's with a guy ? It looks so out of place
2. She probably photoshopped her hand on a pic she found on Ig , or it's someone she knows and is hiding the face to be "mysterious"
She needs to grow up .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is DISGUSTING! Who does this? Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower, she always finds a way
Does this mean she sleeps with men on the 1st date ... or they just showing each other their tattoos 😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is DISGUSTING! Who does this? Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower, she always finds a way
She’s really starting to look like a slut. I just don’t get it. I never ever slut shame a woman but this is on another level. Why does she feel the need to post private pictures with guys online all the time? And it’s a different guy every time. What is she really doing????? How low she has sunk. Instead of her to go cater for her kids. This is mind boggling.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.