Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy and Corey went public because people noticed it. Since Tracy likes to change the timeline, they mayhave already gone through the divorce and custody agreement way before anything was posted.

Yes, neither one of them are parent of the year, but Corey may have a leg up on Tracy because he does actually show affection to his kids, and prefers to be in the moment with them... and doesn’t record them for horse and pony shows in attempts to get Instagram famous. (You can see that in all of Tara’s posts)

Custody agreements with overnight visitation usually require that the children have a place to sleep, in most cases the children are required to have their own rooms or can share a room until the children are of a certain age (at least that’s what I know for the states of NJ and NY) It appears that things are so bad between Corey and Tracy that Tara is the middle man/Transporter and it’s possible that it can be a court order. (It’s so bitter between my friend’s brother and his ex, they’re court ordered to do pick up and drop off in front of the the local police station, so I do know that it is possible.)
As for Julian staying with Tara, it’s possible he is very bonded with her so he may sleep better when he’s with her, as well as there is probably less chaos at her house so it may not be a sensory overload on him. We see how the chaos of Tracy effects his behavior since she enjoys filming tantrums and meltdowns, yells at him full knowing he doesn’t have his ears on and such. (A different friend takes care of a non verbal autistic child and the child is very bonded to her that when she has her days off, he is a terror to his subs)

Also about the clothes thing with Julian, it’s possible that people have bought Julian boy clothes and Tracy may just be spiteful and not out him in them because it doesn’t fit her woe is me narrative. I have a resident who the aides bought her clothes... the daughter came and raided the closet and flipped out on the aides for buying her mother clothes. Stating the the 3 weeks worth of clothes is enough. (We don’t know why she feels this way about her mom, but She does, so we deal)

I don’t think Corey cancels as frequently as Tracy likes to say, because it doesn’t fit her narrative and it gives her opportunity to slander him.... but I’m sure he does cancel and Tara probably steps up. (I’m saying this as someone who grew up with their dad canceling almost all the time to the point that I stopped wanting to see him)

As for schooling, it’s only a matter of time before Tracy is flagged for the lack of the girls’ attendance, Child Services will be required to get involved, should Tracy ignore the warnings, and possible fines. (speaking from personal experience, my dad ended up with CPS involvement because my sisters would miss a lot of school due to him being sick and not sending them, or them choosing not to go to school because of being bullied for being poor.)

Those kids definitely lost the parent lottery, but they definitely have a village.

Also, I didn’t decorate for Halloween too much this year because idk, I just couldn’t get into the spirit this year, not to mention I currently take care of COVID positive people so personally I’d rather look like a house to skip.... but my daughter has her costume. My daughter has her Halloween PJs and weather pending... dad will probably join his SAHP group and take her on a stroll around the block in her wagon to take some pictures and show her off.... while I rock some lovely PPE at work.

Tracy looked out for Tracy. Tracy is probably hung over in Sammy’s bed and they’re going to drink like fishes for the rest of the day because that’s the only thing they ever do anymore.
Thank you for the work that you do. 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just love how she's driving, at night, in THE RAIN, and filming herself driving to Sammy. That is so dangerous. What an idiot.
Its so gross, because you know she either JUST had those babies picked up or dropped off and shes rushing out to get drunk like a frat boy. why couldnt she stay home, clean, take a hot bath and have a glass of wine. my god if i was alone for the week i would literally just decompress lol not go out partying. especially in hoboken. the bars have a curfew again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tracy and Corey went public because people noticed it. Since Tracy likes to change the timeline, they mayhave already gone through the divorce and custody agreement way before anything was posted.

Yes, neither one of them are parent of the year, but Corey may have a leg up on Tracy because he does actually show affection to his kids, and prefers to be in the moment with them... and doesn’t record them for horse and pony shows in attempts to get Instagram famous. (You can see that in all of Tara’s posts)

Custody agreements with overnight visitation usually require that the children have a place to sleep, in most cases the children are required to have their own rooms or can share a room until the children are of a certain age (at least that’s what I know for the states of NJ and NY) It appears that things are so bad between Corey and Tracy that Tara is the middle man/Transporter and it’s possible that it can be a court order. (It’s so bitter between my friend’s brother and his ex, they’re court ordered to do pick up and drop off in front of the the local police station, so I do know that it is possible.)
As for Julian staying with Tara, it’s possible he is very bonded with her so he may sleep better when he’s with her, as well as there is probably less chaos at her house so it may not be a sensory overload on him. We see how the chaos of Tracy effects his behavior since she enjoys filming tantrums and meltdowns, yells at him full knowing he doesn’t have his ears on and such. (A different friend takes care of a non verbal autistic child and the child is very bonded to her that when she has her days off, he is a terror to his subs)

Also about the clothes thing with Julian, it’s possible that people have bought Julian boy clothes and Tracy may just be spiteful and not out him in them because it doesn’t fit her woe is me narrative. I have a resident who the aides bought her clothes... the daughter came and raided the closet and flipped out on the aides for buying her mother clothes. Stating the the 3 weeks worth of clothes is enough. (We don’t know why she feels this way about her mom, but She does, so we deal)

I don’t think Corey cancels as frequently as Tracy likes to say, because it doesn’t fit her narrative and it gives her opportunity to slander him.... but I’m sure he does cancel and Tara probably steps up. (I’m saying this as someone who grew up with their dad canceling almost all the time to the point that I stopped wanting to see him)

As for schooling, it’s only a matter of time before Tracy is flagged for the lack of the girls’ attendance, Child Services will be required to get involved, should Tracy ignore the warnings, and possible fines. (speaking from personal experience, my dad ended up with CPS involvement because my sisters would miss a lot of school due to him being sick and not sending them, or them choosing not to go to school because of being bullied for being poor.)

Those kids definitely lost the parent lottery, but they definitely have a village.

Also, I didn’t decorate for Halloween too much this year because idk, I just couldn’t get into the spirit this year, not to mention I currently take care of COVID positive people so personally I’d rather look like a house to skip.... but my daughter has her costume. My daughter has her Halloween PJs and weather pending... dad will probably join his SAHP group and take her on a stroll around the block in her wagon to take some pictures and show her off.... while I rock some lovely PPE at work.

Tracy looked out for Tracy. Tracy is probably hung over in Sammy’s bed and they’re going to drink like fishes for the rest of the day because that’s the only thing they ever do anymore.
Tata isn’t any better. She was yelling and cussing at Julian once when she was on live with Tracy. I’m telling you, those kids need a complete new family. Especially Julian. That kid doesn’t know how to communicate and besides a picture for his first day of “deaf school” he’s not had any services. Because you know she’d post like a fiend if he did.

Reactions: 10
Its so gross, because you know she either JUST had those babies picked up or dropped off and shes rushing out to get drunk like a frat boy. why couldnt she stay home, clean, take a hot bath and have a glass of wine. my god if i was alone for the week i would literally just decompress lol not go out partying. especially in hoboken. the bars have a curfew again.
Hoboken has a curfew and since the yuppies aren't sending their kids out to get candy. But Tracy can't help herself on staying with single Sam to get drunk alone in an apartment. Sad life she lives.

My son is almost 3 and guess what we are doing tonight. Cooking dinner and watching a movie of his choice after I do food shopping. There is no more going out and getting drunk like I'm not a mother.
Shes a sad excuse for a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hoboken has a curfew and since the yuppies aren't sending their kids out to get candy. But Tracy can't help herself on staying with single Sam to get drunk alone in an apartment. Sad life she lives.

My son is almost 3 and guess what we are doing tonight. Cooking dinner and watching a movie of his choice after I do food shopping. There is no more going out and getting drunk like I'm not a mother.
Yes! we just moved out of hoboken last year when i got pregnant with my second. im glad theres a curfew. 21 year olds (and tracy) are reckless lol we would stay at my moms whenever leprecon or santacon happened lol

Reactions: 9
Yes! we just moved out of hoboken last year when i got pregnant with my second. im glad theres a curfew. 21 year olds (and tracy) are reckless lol we would stay at my moms whenever leprecon or santacon happened lol
Girl, yes! I hide in my apartment during those times because I can't step outside.

Reactions: 6
Hoboken no jokinnnnn 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Way to go mama bear! Yeah, We are doing similar things at my house today. Halloween inspired 🎃 Arts and crafts, carving pumpkins and then I think we will finish off with the new witches movie on HBO max this evening. My husband is even going to take my daughter to a trunk or treat to get her out of the house for a bit so I can have some alone time LOL I can’t imagine taking off from my family to go get shitfaced all weekend like an 18-year-old how gross 🤮

Reactions: 8
The kids Halloween costumes by Tara... look pretty last minute to me.. I bet it’s killing Tracy that it’s not over the top and matching (which is her fault). But at least they look like kids!
Better then nothing....

As long as Tracy has a costume apparently that’s all that matters. Her children look absolutely miserable. Probably wondering where their mother and father are at and why they’re with Auntie Tata yet again. It’s truly sad.

Reactions: 15
I’m a little younger than Tracy and my best friend lives in Halloween. We take COVID seriously and haven’t even seen each other in over a month when we went out to eat outdoors. I haven’t even been out for Halloween in Hoboken in five years and like i said I’m younger than her. I literally have zero desire to go to Hoboken in the way she does

• Heart
Does anyone know why Sammy is always looking for roommates? I'm not sure if she's done it lately, but at one point it felt like she was looking every month.

Does anyone know why Sammy is always looking for roommates? I'm not sure if she's done it lately, but at one point it felt like she was looking every month.
Could be because she's a tit roommate. They also live in a three / four bedroom apartment that is roughly 4k to live in each month. They probably don't like partying so they move out regularly

I'm actually so shocked her Mother let's her dress the kids like miss matched scruffs. Everything they wear is either too big or too tight! Their hair is never brushed and they just look generally untidy!
Her main concern in life is having a night out with all of her friends staying up until morning, like a 20 Yr old without kids!
I cant bare her stories when she has a night out and videos the entire night! And the lip sinking to every song, its makes me cringe!

I'm actually so shocked her Mother let's her dress the kids like miss matched scruffs. Everything they wear is either too big or too tight! Their hair is never brushed and they just look generally untidy!
Her main concern in life is having a night out with all of her friends staying up until morning, like a 20 Yr old without kids!
I cant bare her stories when she has a night out and videos the entire night! And the lip sinking to every song, its makes me cringe!
Her mother doesn't seem to care. From what Ive seen she's no prize either! She always looks sloppy (IMO) and her home is STILL living in the 80's. I think I remember someone saying her mom did interior decorating? If thats true hmmmm! Her daughter is a hairstylist and her hair always has roots! Not impressed by her at all..... apple doesn't fall far from the tree has never been more true!

Reactions: 12
Yea when I seen saw the vacation photos I was like eh her mother has roots, surely all her money and her daughter being a hair stylist they could have fixed them. Their who family dynamic is off. She never ever used to refer to Dad as Dad, I thought he wasn't her biological Dad and now she gives him birthday posts and everything 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m a little younger than Tracy and my best friend lives in Halloween. We take COVID seriously and haven’t even seen each other in over a month when we went out to eat outdoors. I haven’t even been out for Halloween in Hoboken in five years and like i said I’m younger than her. I literally have zero desire to go to Hoboken in the way she does
Tracy used to always call Olivia a miserable witch. Who’s the miserable witch now??? She’s always drunk and out partying cos she wants to so desperately escape her miserable life. And Olivia is out there living her best life. Karma is a miserable witch, Tracy.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else noticed she doesn't post if she's on "a date" like she only post if she's out with her friends or if she feels like starting drama. I feel like she's sitting on Sam's couch crying bc no one wants her and they are two lazy bums doing nothing.

Reactions: 6
Sure he may possibly be a crap parent. But I don't see him shuffling his kids to his "appointments" or neglecting them for some pussy. Or putting HIS needs before theirs.
He doesn’t have them enough to bring them to appointments . And he’s been with Brielle on his weekends while he leaves them with his family. It’s possibly they are both tit parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.