Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t have them enough to bring them to appointments . And he’s been with Brielle on his weekends while he leaves them with his family. It’s possibly they are both tit parents.
Really? Cause Brielle is at some winery and hes trick or treating with his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
T did have a lipstick line with J's company Glamour Dolls a few years back. I think it was a collaboration thing. But supposedly she fumbled that bag big time, which sucks for her because supposedly it did really well in sales, was good quality, etc.
I bought the lipsticks and yes they where very good quality! I bought 3 and loved them and used them down to the end!

Reactions: 7
Probably lol because her dad said you don’t need makeup like mommy does lol 😂 I totally thought the same lol 😂
Where did he say that? I just watched Taras post and didn't hear him say that. I also noticed him telling Sky in such a calm way to stop whatever she was doing to emry. It really doesn't surprise me that Skylar is a mini version of Tracy and its disgusting for a 5 year old to act that way.
I know spanking is so taboo now a days but that little girl could really benefit from some timeout or punishments cause she's so bleeping bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where did he say that? I just watched Taras post and didn't hear him say that. I also noticed him telling Sky in such a calm way to stop whatever she was doing to emry. It really doesn't surprise me that Skylar is a mini version of Tracy and its disgusting for a 5 year old to act that way.
I know spanking is so taboo now a days but that little girl could really benefit from some timeout or punishments cause she's so bleeping bad.
Oh im
Sorry I was saying maybe he said to her ... lol my opinion we all know how Big T is with the extravagant costumes she never let Corey do any of it .

Oh im
Sorry I was saying maybe he said to her ... lol my opinion we all know how Big T is with the extravagant costumes she never let Corey do any of it .
I 100 💯 agree !!! My friends family saw them down the shore and she said omg what a brat Sky is . Not surprised!!!?

Reactions: 10
Oh im

I 100 💯 agree !!! My friends family saw them down the shore and she said omg what a brat Sky is . Not surprised!!!?
I've taught and had patients exactly like Skylar. I legit walk away because I can't handle the snotty attitudes.
Its terrible the way kids act now. And jayden even though she acts out, she really is the one with a genuine good soul. And Tracy is going to regret treating that little girl like a step child

Reactions: 8
aka being all alone with Sammy at her apartment taking pics and videos acting like your not alone lol literal high school girl behavior
When she took a video saying “when you’re at a party but leave the room to take videos” there was RADIO SILENCE behind her. Bumpin party Tbag ya pathological liar🤣🤣🤣 Now stop hogging up Sammy’s moms house with your big ass....just big ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welp. There they go. Two old witches at the bar. Lip synching like y’all said, I’m dead. 😩 and Sammy doing that let me put my finger to my ear like I’m Whitney Houston in a recording booth move.

Iiiirks me to the bleeping moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one annoyed by Tara and Corey just letting Julian run around and fall and lose his balance at the haunted house thing? Because even if he has his ears on the kid obviously has balance issues when he walks and laughing when he fell on the pylon. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Those kids I just feel so bad for them.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one annoyed by Tara and Corey just letting Julian run around and fall and lose his balance at the haunted house thing? Because even if he has his ears on the kid obviously has balance issues when he walks and laughing when he fell on the pylon. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Those kids I just feel so bad for them.
From what i remember about anatomy, your ears and balance are connected so since he’s deaf his balance will always be off. I mean there’s obviously ways for them to work on that but since Tracy shares everything, this is something she doesn’t show

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.