Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think she has a diagnosed mental illness that she uses as crutch with her family and friends. I could not imagine my daughter acting like thot and me just cheering her on.

She’ll probably say Jayden pulled out her own tooth to be like Sky.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That means i am the Queen of all moms cuz i have mine 100% of the time lmfao she is so stupid. If it makes her feel better to repeat 85% then hope she sleeps good at night. Being a mother is 24/7

Reactions: 15
That means i am the Queen of all moms cuz i have mine 100% of the time lmfao she is so stupid. If it makes her feel better to repeat 85% then hope she sleeps good at night. Being a mother is 24/7
Right. Same! I’d kill for 85% of the time.... but her math is obviously very off. My child hasn’t gone with her dad due to COVID since August.... no break in sight. She hasn’t got a CLUE. #MomminAintEZ

Honestly what mother on their one or two nights off a week goes out to a bar or a club to get shitfaced? Aren’t you exhausted from taking care of children all week? The homework? The cleaning? The laundry? Or how about the cooking? Or does she get help with all of that and then cry poor me? Go run to your mommy and daddy they will fix it all for you Tracy maybe they’ll even buy you and your children a house to live in. Who needs a man when you can just move back in with your retired parents? Lol 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
You’re a unicorn mom girl!! I really want to know how she calculated Coreys days as 15% because she’s expected to quarantine after going on a trip that everyone told her she would need to quarantine after and she said OH WELL. Now she’s gotta throw a pity party. My God she’s the most narcissistic person I’ve ever met!! Wow like being married to her must of been terrifying. No disrespect to anyone with BD but I sincerely question if that’s what’s happening and why it’s so hard for ppl close to her to talk to her. I have a cousin with BD and he’ll flip out on you for no reason especially if not treated. He will go from saying how he loves you to mistaking what your saying and will start shouting and making threats. I wonder if she’s like that and that’s why ppl stay quiet. If you look at her live she’s like looking through the comments for a fight and gets ticked off fast. She should roll up a fatty and chill. I’m begging u girl cause you’re a mess. I’m waiting for the whole Mia thing I think it’s hilarious bro if he gave her engagement dog to his new girlfriend 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What normal parent keeps tabs on what percentage they have their kids? She makes it sound like she's doing the kids or the Epsteins a favor by having them. She needs to take more than several seats. Does she have an excel spread sheet on all the hours she is with them? Never mind, she obviously does not because 85% is totally off. Based on her ig posts we don't know the other times off camera that she doesn't have them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tracy is a f*cking LOSER. Imagine being the one who wanted babies ASAP into your shaky reality TV sham of a marriage. This lil two bit trick now thinks her babies are inconveniences. witch you shouldn't have one free weekend. Now your kids are bumped from house to house. Mother's don't get free weekends. We get 1 hr mental health breaks. At least that me because I care and I don't neglect my dog, children, or my husbands emotional needs. I can't freaking stand how she thinks its funny or relatable to be sick of your kids. ITS NOT. And all the little saddies that agree with her are pieces of tit too. She wanted that Aruba trip, thought she could get away without quarantining and witch you can't. Newsflash, although you are as wide in diameter as the sun, the world doesn't revolve around you clown. He kids ROTTED teeth. DISGUSTING. So lazy she can't even have them brush their teeth twice. My kids only brush alone in the AM, PM I do it so they don't get cavities. I'm 29 and still cavity free lmao.

Tracy, hunny, you won't do tit to anyone, you're overweight and if you move to quick you'll lose your breath. I reccomened starting on a 10 minute walk a day before 'fighting witches' 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m starting to think she has a diagnosed mental illness that she uses as crutch with her family and friends. I could not imagine my daughter acting like thot and me just cheering her on.

She’ll probably say Jayden pulled out her own tooth to be like Sky.
Just watching her on JL, she IS a master manipulator. She will always say it’s how it was edited, no sweetie, you can see through that vindictive ass ScOrPio personality. She played the villain well because she is one. IMO

Every time I hear 85% it sounds like Trump reminding everyone of Biden’s 47 years!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Bonnie and Corey live with Raven and her family, it’s possible Raven didn’t want the kids around until they quarantined appropriately. Which is understandable since Bonnie is a cancer survivor.

Tracy is definitely Narcissistic, and if anybody has ever lived with or was married to a narcissistic person, everything is an act with them, they do nothing wrong, and they look to cut you down at every chance they get. You can give them everything and they’re still going to treat you as if you give them nothing. As if you are the sole issue. As much as she dotes on Skylar and Julian, eventually that will wear off and she will treat them as crappy as she treats Jayden. They play the victim every chance they get. They invalidate the way that make you feel, even if they are 💯 in the wrong.

She can’t wait to give her children up because she truly just cares about herself and nobody else. Her digs at Corey are now just online, before that I’m sure they were directly to his face.

Tracy makes sure she is always done up and “put together” yet her children look like they barely bathe, and hardly change their clothes... and she wants them to remember that she always left the house put together... which translates to, mommy only gave a tit about mommy.

She has 3 beautiful kids, and not a maternal bone in her body, while somewhere out there somebody is aching for a baby.
I used to think it was just PPD.... but it’s more and more evident that she’s a full blown Narcissist.

• Heart
If Bonnie and Corey live with Raven and her family, it’s possible Raven didn’t want the kids around until they quarantined appropriately. Which is understandable since Bonnie is a cancer survivor.

Tracy is definitely Narcissistic, and if anybody has ever lived with or was married to a narcissistic person, everything is an act with them, they do nothing wrong, and they look to cut you down at every chance they get. You can give them everything and they’re still going to treat you as if you give them nothing. As if you are the sole issue. As much as she dotes on Skylar and Julian, eventually that will wear off and she will treat them as crappy as she treats Jayden. They play the victim every chance they get. They invalidate the way that make you feel, even if they are 💯 in the wrong.

She can’t wait to give her children up because she truly just cares about herself and nobody else. Her digs at Corey are now just online, before that I’m sure they were directly to his face.

Tracy makes sure she is always done up and “put together” yet her children look like they barely bathe, and hardly change their clothes... and she wants them to remember that she always left the house put together... which translates to, mommy only gave a tit about mommy.

She has 3 beautiful kids, and not a maternal bone in her body, while somewhere out there somebody is aching for a baby.
I used to think it was just PPD.... but it’s more and more evident that she’s a full blown Narcissist.
Amen! As time goes by and she continues to act this way you Stop making excuses for her and call her for what she really is....a narcissistic selfish mean person. She’s even bullying her own kids. (Jayden - the latest video on her tik tok where she was instigating her, it’s sad they need a mother and she’s MIA)

Reactions: 10
Amen! As time goes by and she continues to act this way you Stop making excuses for her and call her for what she really is....a narcissistic selfish mean person. She’s even bullying her own kids. (Jayden - the latest video on her tik tok where she was instigating her, it’s sad they need a mother and she’s MIA)
I didn’t get why she just didn’t turn around and tell her to hush. I don’t get the need to act so annoyed. I’m by no means a sweet mom I’m rough as well I would of just turned and told her to hush and that was going to be the last time I’m going to ask her. Handle the issue face look and see why she was yelling and “throwing tit🙄 I’m sorry if you record yourself annoyed while your kids are running amuck does it make the kids look bad or you? I get kids can drain you I also have 3 not under 3 but why do they praise her for sitting around being annoyed by her kids? Saddies be like “You poor thing here’s some dunkin for having to witness your children’s misbehavior while you do nothing honestly darling it’s all the dads fault if you ask me”☕

You’re a unicorn mom girl!! I really want to know how she calculated Coreys days as 15% because she’s expected to quarantine after going on a trip that everyone told her she would need to quarantine after and she said OH WELL. Now she’s gotta throw a pity party. My God she’s the most narcissistic person I’ve ever met!! Wow like being married to her must of been terrifying. No disrespect to anyone with BD but I sincerely question if that’s what’s happening and why it’s so hard for ppl close to her to talk to her. I have a cousin with BD and he’ll flip out on you for no reason especially if not treated. He will go from saying how he loves you to mistaking what your saying and will start shouting and making threats. I wonder if she’s like that and that’s why ppl stay quiet. If you look at her live she’s like looking through the comments for a fight and gets ticked off fast. She should roll up a fatty and chill. I’m begging u girl cause you’re a mess. I’m waiting for the whole Mia thing I think it’s hilarious bro if he gave her engagement dog to his new girlfriend 😂🤣😂🤣
My BFF has BD. She doesn't get angry. Just a lot of highs and lows depending on the season. She wanted 5 kids. She had 2. Irish twins as they say. I think her husband saw the writing on the wall and hooked it and booked when she was 8 months pregnant with the second. She admitted to me, people like her shouldn't have kids. Yikes! A little too late. Her husband was a child like Corey too but I think he caught on pretty fast about what having kids with her would be like. She was SAHM and he was in the Air Force. My friend has a VERY serious sex addiction. I think you could be right abt Big T having BD. I hope she gets the helps she needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I didn’t get why she just didn’t turn around and tell her to hush. I don’t get the need to act so annoyed. I’m by no means a sweet mom I’m rough as well I would of just turned and told her to hush and that was going to be the last time I’m going to ask her. Handle the issue face look and see why she was yelling and “throwing tit🙄 I’m sorry if you record yourself annoyed while your kids are running amuck does it make the kids look bad or you? I get kids can drain you I also have 3 not under 3 but why do they praise her for sitting around being annoyed by her kids? Saddies be like “You poor thing here’s some dunkin for having to witness your children’s misbehavior while you do nothing honestly darling it’s all the dads fault if you ask me”☕
Precisely! A real parent handles the situation off of the camera because they should know that adding a camera into the mix only makes a child miss behave worse. Then you add in the Instigating statements of, “keep going off Jay” (or whatever she said) and it’s like, why don’t you stop being mean to your child and go attend to her she obviously needs her mother. She thinks it’s funny and puts it on TikTok to hopefully make money off of it or garnish sympathy like you said “Here babe I just Venmo’d you $30 so you can go buy a bottle of wine and some Dunkin’ Donuts because your life is SO tough doing nothing all day and having to put up with children having tantrums...” - a Saddie

🙄 give me a break!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she at the emusculpt clinic with the babies......like when they watched her get Botox......why

• Angry
Why is she at the emusculpt clinic with the babies......like when they watched her get Botox......why
Here we go. She’s probably getting cool sculpting and all that other stuff that the Situations and Teresa receive from the same place - except they don’t go physically to the office. Sperling goes to them in a van 😂 snooki’s best friend Joey just started getting services from them too but i love him and he acknowledges that his body isn’t perfect

Just watching her on JL, she IS a master manipulator. She will always say it’s how it was edited, no sweetie, you can see through that vindictive ass ScOrPio personality. She played the villain well because she is one. IMO

Every time I hear 85% it sounds like Trump reminding everyone of Biden’s 47 years!! 😂😂😂
Lmao I was literally about to say, it sounds like something Trump would say 🤣🤣 so grandiose/definitive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she was doing things like fun Fall, Halloween activities with the kids or even showing some interest in their remote learning. The days are long but the years will go fast. She is missing precious moments with her babies.

Reactions: 11
OMG she has those kids at a doctors office.... 1- WTF no school? 2-WHY? 3-the outfits...4-WHY?

I can't understand why they never have class. he doesn't bother with their school work. OMG where is CPS STAT!

Reactions: 13
OMG she has those kids at a doctors office.... 1- WTF no school? 2-WHY? 3-the outfits...4-WHY?

I can't understand why they never have class. he doesn't bother with their school work. OMG where is CPS STAT!
Because Tracy cares about Tracy and when Tracy can’t pawn them off on someone, they’re dragged to her self centered appointments. She wants to talk about body dysmorphia, all the tit she does to herself is setting Jayden and Skylar and maybe even Julian up to have it. Maybe Skylar more severely.

I think the outfits are cute, not my cup of tea, but they’re cute compared to 90% of the tacky tit she puts them in.

As for CPS, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re already involved. If not, they should be.

I love how this witch cries about money and being a single mom yet is out here getting cosmetic procedures 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.