Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess since the kids are “top of their class” they don’t need to go to school or do remote learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She always leaves herself last..ok sure. 😒That's why the kids are so unkept, skylar and jayden wearing the dirty clothes for days, shaved Julian's hair.
Never does any kids activities with them. I've said this before and I'll say it again, she was just the incubator.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What normal parent keeps tabs on what percentage they have their kids? She makes it sound like she's doing the kids or the Epsteins a favor by having them. She needs to take more than several seats. Does she have an excel spread sheet on all the hours she is with them? Never mind, she obviously does not because 85% is totally off. Based on her ig posts we don't know the other times off camera that she doesn't have them.
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ I had an excel spreadsheet. Lol But that was because my ex would always cancel instead of taking my kids to their games. I had to keep track because of child support being calculated by the percentage you actually have the kids. My ex played softball so he couldn’t be bothered to take my sons to their games.

Reactions: 7
She’s so lazy. She’s trying to do anything possible to be skinny without actually working toward it, she just wants all of these quick fixes. Maybe you wouldn’t have a double chin if you lost some actual weight? Honestly, The double chin is the last of her worries, her face is pretty, she needs to work on the inside and obv the body (so she isn’t so insecure)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here we go. She’s probably getting cool sculpting and all that other stuff that the Situations and Teresa receive from the same place - except they don’t go physically to the office. Sperling goes to them in a van 😂 snooki’s best friend Joey just started getting services from them too but i love him and he acknowledges that his body isn’t perfect
......and once again we have the sweater hanging off the shoulder. Either wear it or don't!
It's not cute, flattering, cool, stylish. It is sloppy, messy, and looks dumb
She really needs to solicit a stylist.

Wonder what she told this place in order to get free services.
She must be itching like a crack head that she has HER kids 3 weekends in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ I had an excel spreadsheet. Lol But that was because my ex would always cancel instead of taking my kids to their games. I had to keep track because of child support being calculated by the percentage you actually have the kids. My ex played softball so he couldn’t be bothered to take my sons to their games.
She should start one so she can see her 85% is way off

She is delusional in everything she says.

Reactions: 7
I feel like maybe Julian got lice or something else thats why the sudden buzz cut.

Also, I was rewatching the video of Julian hearing for the first time and you can clearly see the disconnect between Tracy and Corey. They don’t look at each other once. And that was a loooong time ago.

Reactions: 22
I feel like maybe Julian got lice or something else thats why the sudden buzz cut.

Also, I was rewatching the video of Julian hearing for the first time and you can clearly see the disconnect between Tracy and Corey. They don’t look at each other once. And that was a loooong time ago.
Yeah according to Tracy’s timeline (at least the one she uses most often lol), that was around the time they split. Interesting theory about the lice, that would be crazy, but not totally unbelievable!

Reactions: 13
So what shes just gunna do this to burn/freeze the fat in jawline then not fix her eating habits???? make it make sense. if she lost weight and still had a fat pack under her chin i would understand doing this... but her body... will still be big????? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please oh please oh please let that dermatologist office post the before and after photos of Trashy’s triple chin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG she has those kids at a doctors office.... 1- WTF no school? 2-WHY? 3-the outfits...4-WHY?

I can't understand why they never have class. he doesn't bother with their school work. OMG where is CPS STAT!
Well Skylar is 5 now, and Tracy, that means it’s illegal for your child to not attend school! First it’ll be a truancy letter warning, then a ticket, then a CPS investigation.. ya need to get your life together stat.

Reactions: 9
Why is she at the emusculpt clinic with the babies......like when they watched her get Botox......why

Shes did that so she can claim she does everything on her own and doesnt have anyone to watch her kids. Blah, Blah, Blah you know mom of the year. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Wonder how much of a discount she received. The treatments are about $595 per treatment & you need 4 treatments. I see that the place she's at offers a $1000 coupon. I sure hope that they post before & after. If she wanted it for free then she had to sign consent for them to use her pics!

She really has no one to watch her kids? Come one.... why don't you schedule these things when someone can be with the children, then you have all the time you need and the kids aren't a nuisance to others! UGH!

Shes did that so she can claim she does everything on her own and doesnt have anyone to watch her kids. Blah, Blah, Blah you know mom of the year. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
More like twit of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.