Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if these kids have bad teeth genetically and it’s exacerbated by their excessive baby bottle usage? Because my ex’s family all have tooth issues and thank goodness my kids didn’t inherit it, but the ex and his family, they all are vigilant about their dental hygiene and they still have lots of dental issues. I mean look at Tata’s mouth snd Corey’s lack of a certain tooth. Not excuse Tracy, but if that’s the case the bottle only made it ten times worse.

Reactions: 9
Her watching sopranos took me out I told y’all this is where she gets her whole persona she has to keep up with her accent you know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ouuuuuu lordy Lordy lordy ...👀👀👀 this is Mia as in Tracy and coreys Mia RIGHT ?? Lol
This took me all the way out!!!!! I guess we shall see if they coincidentally have the same looking dog named Mia if Tracy’s head doesn’t spin soon we know it is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just like she cracked Olivia’s?! Hoooooooo-kat, tray!
Guys, I promise I’m not this bad of a speller. But my auto-correct has been dropping the ball lately.

This took me all the way out!!!!! I guess we shall see if they coincidentally have the same looking dog named Mia if Tracy’s head doesn’t spin soon we know it is🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see what her posts are going to be once she sees Brielle’s post!!

Reactions: 8
You guys the dog is definitely Mia....Maybe some of you don’t remember or you weren’t here but a few threads back it was discussed how Tracy gave Corey Mia right after they publicly came out and separated/divorced.

Tracy has even talked about how she has given Mia to Corey. She is all set with the dog. 🐩

Reactions: 11
You guys the dog is definitely Mia....Maybe some of you don’t remember or you weren’t here but a few threads back it was discussed how Tracy gave Corey Mia right after they publicly came out and separated/divorced.

Tracy has even talked about how she has given Mia to Corey. She is all set with the dog. 🐩
Was Mia the one that Corey proposed with? Or was that Gio?
Either way, the 2 dogs looked so unhappy and ungroomed with Trashy. They barely had any weight on them it looked like. I’m glad Mia looks so much better now. She’s adorable.

but this brings up a good point. I bet another time Big T didn’t show any empathy towards Corey or the dogs was when Gio passed.

Reactions: 14

I remember we were talking about the dog on here waaay back before she even gave the dog to Cory and before she even announced a separation! It was right when they moved into the new house and Tracy was showing off the house and kitchen and all her ugly decor and for months we would see a puppy training pad on the ground near the doors in the kitchen cause Tracy was too lazy to take her for a walk and potty!! We talked about it here and there and wasn’t until she announced Cory hasn’t been living there for a while we started going in on her for having the dog dirty, the nasty puppy pad (it would have stains on it and julien would be crawling by it 🤢) and how skinny she was cause it made sense.. so THEN that’s when she gave the dog away to Cory and started her Woe is Me tit. “Can’t handle a dog, 3 under 3, anew house to myself, separation” blah blah

Sorry, replied to the wrong person so my response is posted twice. Wish we could delete a response When that happens.. or can we!?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember we were talking about the dog on here waaay back before she even gave the dog to Cory and before she even announced a separation! It was right when they moved into the new house and Tracy was showing off the house and kitchen and all her ugly decor and for months we would see a puppy training pad on the ground near the doors in the kitchen for their old dog (I love dogs, don’t get me wrong, but she’s up their in age) cause Tracy was too lazy to take her for a walk and potty!! We talked about it here and there and wasn’t until she announced Cory hasn’t been living there for a while we started going in on her for having the dog dirty, the nasty puppy pad (it would have stains on it and julien would be crawling by it 🤢) and how skinny she was cause it made sense.. so THEN that’s when she gave the dog away to Cory and started her Woe is Me tit. “Can’t handle a dog, 3 under 3, anew house to myself, separation” blah blah

Sorry, replied to the wrong person so my response is posted twice. Wish we could delete a response When that happens.. or can we!?
You can delete a response by hitting the ... (down arrow) next to “report” on lower left side.

Reactions: 4
Omg I *cant* with the complaining about being with her children 24/7. FFS Big T you’re a MOTHER. It’s literally your *job* 😠
I have 2 children (I’m married) and apart from going to school (the same school where I work) they’re with me at home. While we were locked down we were together 24/7 from March til they went back to school in September (Daddy is a teacher so worked the whole way throughout) and guess what.....we loved it! Because I’m not trash. I love my children and they love me & I don’t dump them with literally anyone so I can chase dick and drink!!! *rant over*
This!!!! Same for me. I literally feel guilty working from home because my kids are here and I can’t spend time with them because I’m on zooms all day. And she literally can’t wait to drop them off.

Reactions: 6
So, I’ve noticed that tooth on Jayden has been gray for some time. Gray tooth = severe decay or dead tooth. If you zoom in on almost every pic of her you can tell but I found this pic where it’s super obvious. This was 7+ months ago.
I’m sure she’ll say Jayden had an accident when she was younger and hit that tooth and it’s a bruise, y’all! 🙄 Or (to cover up her child loosing teeth too early due to bottle rot and laziness) she’ll lie and say she hit her tooth recently and it came out but the dentist said she was fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’ll say Jayden had an accident when she was younger and hit that tooth and it’s a bruise, y’all! 🙄 Or (to cover up her child loosing teeth too early due to bottle rot and laziness) she’ll lie and say she hit her tooth recently and it came out but the dentist said she was fine.
She’s working on that excuse now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t that little cake pops account the one Brielle always has featured in a ton of stories?? 🤔😳😂 this is awesome lmao

If you watch any of Trays tiktoks & notice she adds in random parts where the screen shakes, it’s because she’s turned her head and the filter starts glitching so she thinks the edit will cover it up. Look closely at the one today in the car with Jayden, when the screen shakes, you can see her eyes and face twitching where the filter keeps going on and off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jayden’s front tooth has been gray for a long time. I’m shocked no one noticed sooner. And yes the bottom teeth usually fall out first not the top. She didn’t post it because she knows the tooth rotted out. Baby bottles are for formula or white milk. You should never put chocolate milk or juice in a baby bottle. If your child is old enough to drink chocolate milk or juice they should be drinking it out of a cup!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.