Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay someone clarify this for me: what kind of male in his 30s would be interested in a single mother of 3, baby daddy drama and this witch acting like a crazy alcoholic. Does she think she's gonna reel in winner's who will bring her home to mama?? That's some immature tit that only high school seniors would fall for. Real men want someone who has their tit together and classy right?? Correct me if i am wrong here
Forget in his 30’s, my son is 27 and won’t put up with drama. The way she is and how she behaves, no parents will accept her into the family. She acts like that whatever guy she gets with will have to meet all these standards she has. She needs to realize she brings nothing to the table right now. Nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I listened to a little bit of the yesterday's podcast it was really short only a half hour and they were answering fan questions. One of the questions was " my mother in law was just diagnosed with cancer and my husband is a wreck and in complete shock. How did you help not only his family but corey deal with the passing?". Tracy basically said your job as a wife/significant other isnt to console HIM because he has to grieve on his own so you can't be there for him your job is to be there for the mother in law because as a result itll help your mother in law feel better and tracy was never there for corey she basically said. Which made me think I think that's a weird approach. I understand visiting the mother law (or whoever is sick) and spending time with them, giving them your time but also... Your husband/significant other is also grieving and you should really be there for them. Comfort them, be nice and supportive, give him space obviously when they need it but he's your husband you're supposed to be his rock. Idk am I wrong for thinking this I feel like you should emotionally support your significant other also not smother them but let them know you're there. If that happened to my boyfriend it would kill me to see him sad I would be there for him, give extra love and hugs if he needs it. Tracy just seems cold after listening to that answer. It seemed like she was just a cold wife. Maybe Corey really needed her during this hard time and she refused to give him any type of love and support. Am I crazy for thinking this.

Also I saw her tik tok on her having an emotional cigarette while her kids were at the park. I think that was the same day she posted a pic or story that Jayden was finally asleep because it was only skylar and jules at the park .She posted a pic on insta with her in that brown jumpsuit with the timbs same outfit on the ttik tok with her at the park and in the comments she said Jayden took the picture , but Jayden wasn't at the park with them? Is that a lie too..

Sorry for the rant I clearly had time today lol! Baby is napping :)
What Tracy said is not surprising at all because she is a cold fish. She has no damn clue how to be a mature, supportive partner.

Reactions: 14
When I look for his page, it doesn’t pop up. (On my real account which I followed him on and then my fake account that I don’t use ) so it appears as he deleted it all together. He didn’t block everyone

Also Brielle posted this on her story, so maybe they split?
She never had any pictures of him, just 1 or 2 stories, neither does he..

Reactions: 7
Only kind of guy who would want Tracy is someone who is a MESS just like her. Like attracts like. A normal mature man with things going for him would take one look at her tongue out, sCoRpIo obsession, middle school mentality etc & want no part of it. She comes off as an ungrateful witch - no one wants somebody like that. Unless they're also mentally unstable lol

Reactions: 11
I listened to a little bit of the yesterday's podcast it was really short only a half hour and they were answering fan questions. One of the questions was " my mother in law was just diagnosed with cancer and my husband is a wreck and in complete shock. How did you help not only his family but corey deal with the passing?". Tracy basically said your job as a wife/significant other isnt to console HIM because he has to grieve on his own so you can't be there for him your job is to be there for the mother in law because as a result itll help your mother in law feel better and tracy was never there for corey she basically said. Which made me think I think that's a weird approach. I understand visiting the mother law (or whoever is sick) and spending time with them, giving them your time but also... Your husband/significant other is also grieving and you should really be there for them. Comfort them, be nice and supportive, give him space obviously when they need it but he's your husband you're supposed to be his rock. Idk am I wrong for thinking this I feel like you should emotionally support your significant other also not smother them but let them know you're there. If that happened to my boyfriend it would kill me to see him sad I would be there for him, give extra love and hugs if he needs it. Tracy just seems cold after listening to that answer. It seemed like she was just a cold wife. Maybe Corey really needed her during this hard time and she refused to give him any type of love and support. Am I crazy for thinking this.

Also I saw her tik tok on her having an emotional cigarette while her kids were at the park. I think that was the same day she posted a pic or story that Jayden was finally asleep because it was only skylar and jules at the park .She posted a pic on insta with her in that brown jumpsuit with the timbs same outfit on the ttik tok with her at the park and in the comments she said Jayden took the picture , but Jayden wasn't at the park with them? Is that a lie too..

Sorry for the rant I clearly had time today lol! Baby is napping :)
So while my now husband was in the police academy his grandmother passed. I was told first as his mother didn't want him to know yet.
Guess where my ass was? I took off of work that entire weekend, went up to his place, helped his mother set up, take down, I was by his side. I didn't talk about her I just listened to him. Rubbed his back. Scratched his head (something comforting he loves) and I held him.
This helped him. And a lot of people know I am not the touchy feely kind of person, I never was. But this made him feel some comfort. She'll be gone 3/4 years at this point.

What Tracy did was wrong. She has zero empathy and thats why I feel like Corey detached himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Little late to comment but as far as Corey and big t go with the kids looking like tit I can't totally blame him. She has them more and she's their mother. She always had them dressed head to toe in free Instagram boutique tit. Not to mention she's made claims that she was the real bread winner. Who knows if that's a lie. I have a male friend who is not a piece of tit but judges notoriously treat the men like tit as they did him. He was buying clothes and totally doing his part and taking them places. Doing all kinds of extra tit but ut didn't matter. The judge still ordered him to fork over a ton in child support. So at that point there's only so much one can afford so he had to stop doing all that extra tit.
Now I don't know their situation but big t seems like the type to not spend that money on just the kids. Which was my guy friends issue. So if in fact that's their situation it's really big t's fault.
Now maybe she's getting nothing and if that's the case then I understand.
My guy friend was also never a boyfriend just a childhood friend. His x turned out to be a mega mega witch.

Reactions: 5
I was watching this tiktok of a girl heat styling her hair and look who is the first comment.

Saddie: "how is your hair always so perfect?"
Big T : "air dried"
For someone who (was) a hairdresser, she NEVER does her hair...claims she doesn’t like to use damaging heat on it, but bleach is ok?? I’m convinced she doesn’t know how to properly do a blowout or anything that would actually make her hair look shiny and healthy. Be prepared for A LOT of braids with this new hair! The day she had it done is the last time it will ever be styled properly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m so disgusted by her saying she doesn’t know what they’re being for Halloween bc she doesn’t know what their dad has planned, like seriously? Get them a f’n costume and send it with them. Yes I know, Corey could also get Costumes just as easily but Tracy goes all out every damn year and now this year bc they are with their dad she “doesn’t know what they have planned”, like she just doesn’t care at all if her kids get to dress up? It’s sad.

Reactions: 16
I’m so disgusted by her saying she doesn’t know what they’re being for Halloween bc she doesn’t know what their dad has planned, like seriously? Get them a f’n costume and send it with them. Yes I know, Corey could also get Costumes just as easily but Tracy goes all out every damn year and now this year bc they are with their dad she “doesn’t know what they have planned”, like she just doesn’t care at all if her kids get to dress up? It’s sad.
Exactly! She’s taking the joy of Halloween from them. Kids are so excited for Halloween at that age. She has the time to post whatever costume she is on her Insta story but nothing for her kids. Mother of the year right here
I wonder if she will be this petty with Christmas down the road. I can imagine her saying “Their dad has them for Christmas so we’re not doing Christmas gifts.” Idk if that would happen ever since Corey is Jewish, but who knows at this point

Reactions: 11
For someone who (was) a hairdresser, she NEVER does her hair...claims she doesn’t like to use damaging heat on it, but bleach is ok?? I’m convinced she doesn’t know how to properly do a blowout or anything that would actually make her hair look shiny and healthy. Be prepared for A LOT of braids with this new hair! The day she had it done is the last time it will ever be styled properly 🤦🏽‍♀️
Dont forget. They’re DuTcH braids 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.