Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Corey and Brielle breakup?? Unless my IG is acting up, when I go to his account it says no posts and on her account there;s no pics of them..?
šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” mine is doing the same thing...says user canā€™t be found but his stats of followers and bio are still present. Her profile is the same except when I look at ā€œmutualā€ followers, heā€™s no longer there. Maybe he deactivated his account??

Usually this only shows up this way when the person has blocked you šŸ˜³ you donā€™t think he blocked everyone who follows Trashy too, do you??? Somebody whoā€™s not following Tracy confirm this please! Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I listened to a little bit of the yesterday's podcast it was really short only a half hour and they were answering fan questions. One of the questions was " my mother in law was just diagnosed with cancer and my husband is a wreck and in complete shock. How did you help not only his family but corey deal with the passing?". Tracy basically said your job as a wife/significant other isnt to console HIM because he has to grieve on his own so you can't be there for him your job is to be there for the mother in law because as a result itll help your mother in law feel better and tracy was never there for corey she basically said. Which made me think I think that's a weird approach. I understand visiting the mother law (or whoever is sick) and spending time with them, giving them your time but also... Your husband/significant other is also grieving and you should really be there for them. Comfort them, be nice and supportive, give him space obviously when they need it but he's your husband you're supposed to be his rock. Idk am I wrong for thinking this I feel like you should emotionally support your significant other also not smother them but let them know you're there. If that happened to my boyfriend it would kill me to see him sad I would be there for him, give extra love and hugs if he needs it. Tracy just seems cold after listening to that answer. It seemed like she was just a cold wife. Maybe Corey really needed her during this hard time and she refused to give him any type of love and support. Am I crazy for thinking this.

Also I saw her tik tok on her having an emotional cigarette while her kids were at the park. I think that was the same day she posted a pic or story that Jayden was finally asleep because it was only skylar and jules at the park .She posted a pic on insta with her in that brown jumpsuit with the timbs same outfit on the ttik tok with her at the park and in the comments she said Jayden took the picture , but Jayden wasn't at the park with them? Is that a lie too..

Sorry for the rant I clearly had time today lol! Baby is napping :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I listened to a little bit of the yesterday's podcast it was really short only a half hour and they were answering fan questions. One of the questions was " my mother in law was just diagnosed with cancer and my husband is a wreck and in complete shock. How did you help not only his family but corey deal with the passing?". Tracy basically said your job as a wife/significant other isnt to console HIM because he has to grieve on his own so you can't be there for him your job is to be there for the mother in law because as a result itll help your mother in law feel better and tracy was never there for corey she basically said. Which made me think I think that's a weird approach. I understand visiting the mother law (or whoever is sick) and spending time with them, giving them your time but also... Your husband/significant other is also grieving and you should really be there for them. Comfort them, be nice and supportive, give him space obviously when they need it but he's your husband you're supposed to be his rock. Idk am I wrong for thinking this I feel like you should emotionally support your significant other also not smother them but let them know you're there. If that happened to my boyfriend it would kill me to see him sad I would be there for him, give extra love and hugs if he needs it. Tracy just seems cold after listening to that answer. It seemed like she was just a cold wife. Maybe Corey really needed her during this hard time and she refused to give him any type of love and support. Am I crazy for thinking this.

Also I saw her tik tok on her having an emotional cigarette while her kids were at the park. I think that was the same day she posted a pic or story that Jayden was finally asleep because it was only skylar and jules at the park .She posted a pic on insta with her in that brown jumpsuit with the timbs same outfit on the ttik tok with her at the park and in the comments she said Jayden took the picture , but Jayden wasn't at the park with them? Is that a lie too..

I think the day she posted the insta story was Sunday afternoon, where that pic of her at the park was (posted) 10/19.
But thereā€™s definitely still a lie in that post...her face was edited SO much! It looks suuuper tiny like sheā€™s an ant!

Reactions: 6

I 100% agree with you. You have to be there for your significant other when they go through a loss. Tracy has no empathy, it's all about her and stupid love language, being told how beautiful she is.

Reactions: 12
When I look for his page, it doesnā€™t pop up. (On my real account which I followed him on and then my fake account that I donā€™t use ) so it appears as he deleted it all together. He didnā€™t block everyone

Also Brielle posted this on her story, so maybe they split?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My guess is heā€™s trying to keep everything offline as the courts get involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay someone clarify this for me: what kind of male in his 30s would be interested in a single mother of 3, baby daddy drama and this witch acting like a crazy alcoholic. Does she think she's gonna reel in winner's who will bring her home to mama?? That's some immature tit that only high school seniors would fall for. Real men want someone who has their tit together and classy right?? Correct me if i am wrong here

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wooo ! good for Corey I think that portrays a good quality in a person when they take social media breaks or donā€™t use it at all sometimes it gets too overwhelming like itā€™s all to one up one another and if heā€™s going through something with Brielle at least theyā€™re not blasting it on social for everyone to see šŸ˜.. imagine Tracy sheā€™s probably going crazy she canā€™t spy on him on the last thing she could keeps tabs on was his IG lol

Reactions: 13

So thatā€™s actually my question. They asked for questions in early September i think and we had just found out. It was right before i found tattle.

I just listened for it now. I can imagine the crocodile tears that came out of her for one. Two, i completely agree. While i should obviously be there for my mother-in-law (which i have. We go every weekend and Iā€™ve worked from there a few times. Itā€™s just hard because i only have my one laptop screen and Iā€™m spoiled at home with two lol), i also need to attend to my husbandā€™s feelings. When i asked, i was honestly looking for things to do with him or for him to cheer him up or distract him. I understand men are supposed to be strong but this is the one time they can crumble a bit.

also i deleted my account for a few days because i felt too consumed by this crazy Tracy lady but I justcaught up. Missed you ladies

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.