Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason I say not Tracy's mother to raise those kids is because her mother has showed her true colors in treating those kids exactly like Tracy.
As for Corey, by him not posting photos could be due to the fact that Tracy is keeping them from him or her week long trip in Aruba and then "quarantining" for two weeks.

Just saying, I won't bash him about whether he wants his kids full time or not. I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think she did family costumes just to post on IG even tho they’ll be with Corey / Tara?

Reactions: 9
Coreys hot. I know he’s dumb, probably a dick and whatever else BUT he’s def looking pretttyyy good now, IMO LOL!
He is looking pretty good. During his last few months with BIG T, he was looking really skinny. Tracy musta been eating all the food he was working hard for 😂 now that he’s away from her he’s looking pretty good, not so drained and genuinely happy!! I’m sure there’s still lots of Tracy drama in his life but he’s trying to find a balance and so far it’s working for him, physically.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I took a break work WORKING Tray and it's good to be off social media. But umm is it safe to say GiGi from the show. Tara and maybe Tracy. Does everyone in Jersey feel as if the virus is fake and wearing masks are bs. Like subliminal msg we know who she/most of them voting for

PS. someone ask tracy when is she going to get this" better body " we need before n after pics

Oh and from Jess stories go to CAPRICORN_QUEEN_7 Insta page.. scroll down a little to the badexamples party,and you will see a very different body lol...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure who is worse. Jess or Sammy at enabling Tracy’s bad behaviors. As soon as Tracy doesn’t have the kids, Sammy is all about the drinking... but then there’s Jess who likes to exploit Tracy’s messiness for ratings.

I’m not surprised majority of the JL cast are Trump supporters, many of them seem inadvertently racist and privileged. I stopped following Anthony a long time ago because he was rude if not more rude than Tracy in the comments, like he couldn’t have an articulate debate, he would just lower his standards.

Until I see Tracy or Corey with their children alone, no extra help... nothing... I’m going to keep thinking that they’re legally not allowed to be alone with their children. More and more signs are pointing to it. Especially when Tracy is on FB admitting that her parents “help” her out a lot.

I’m not sure who is worse. Jess or Sammy at enabling Tracy’s bad behaviors. As soon as Tracy doesn’t have the kids, Sammy is all about the drinking... but then there’s Jess who likes to exploit Tracy’s messiness for ratings.

I’m not surprised majority of the JL cast are Trump supporters, many of them seem inadvertently racist and privileged. I stopped following Anthony a long time ago because he was rude if not more rude than Tracy in the comments, like he couldn’t have an articulate debate, he would just lower his standards.

Until I see Tracy or Corey with their children alone, no extra help... nothing... I’m going to keep thinking that they’re legally not allowed to be alone with their children. More and more signs are pointing to it. Especially when Tracy is on FB admitting that her parents “help” her out a lot.
Tracy has been posting them at home more often. I think she’s a tit mother, but it seems she is alone with them at her house. Corey on the other hand never has all three, and is never alone with them.

Reactions: 12
Tracy at the Halloween party last year
Much different then the photos she posts on her social media pages! The leg fat hanging over the knee high boots does it for me! 😮 That’s what she really looks like. Not the sculpted hour glsss shape she posts and makes women like me think “HOW DO I GET A BODY LIKE THAT?!” Lol - either surgery or photoshop honey! Period! And this is proof! I can’t stand her!

Much different then the photos she posts on her social media pages! The leg fat hanging over the knee high boots does it for me! 😮 That’s what she really looks like. Not the sculpted hour glsss shape she posts and makes women like me think “HOW DO I GET A BODY LIKE THAT?!” Lol - either surgery or photoshop honey! Period! And this is proof! I can’t stand her!
She is such a fraud and a phony. Phony Maloney. She has women out there REALLY thinking she looks like this photo shopped hourglass figured queen when in reality this is how she looks....Like a normal mother or woman; after three children in a short period of time who doesn’t take care of herself and doesn’t work out. That’s how she looks because that’s what she does. I guess we’ll see if she ends up getting her mommy makeover surgery or whatever it’s called…

She is such a fraud and a phony. Phony Maloney. She has women out there REALLY thinking she looks like this photo shopped hourglass figured queen when in reality this is how she looks....Like a normal mother or woman; after three children in a short period of time who doesn’t take care of herself and doesn’t work out. That’s how she looks because that’s what she does. I guess we’ll see if she ends up getting her mommy makeover surgery or whatever it’s called…
Please let phoney maloney be the next thread title :LOL:🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is some serious neglect going on with her kids and if trashy wasn’t so focused on her imaginary dick appointments, maybe she’d take care of the kids. I can’t imagine what their teachers must be saying about them.

between the clothes not being washed, the poor diet, the dying teeth....these kids are screwed
Imaginary dick appointments 🤣🤣😭 so accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why wouldn’t they be allowed to be alone with the kids? You’d have to have serious abuse charges for the court to deem you unfit to be alone with your own children. I am in NO WAY sticking up for Tracy or Corey, but I just think that’s very far fetched. Corey lives with Raven, Erik, Bonnie, Jordyn and Emory. Kind of hard to be “alone” with the kids. Also, I’m sure Tata and the rest of the family want to see the children too. As far as Trashy... not much has changed with her. She’s always had an extra set of hands to help whether it be Tata, her parents or whatever friend was available to “babysit”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please let phoney maloney be the next thread title :LOL:🤣
Lol I agree it’s not up to me the admins flag my account if I type “No.” instead of “#” so there’s that. And at one point I did put Tracy Maloney but they changed it back to Dimarco only 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂 😭 #phoneymaloney

Why wouldn’t they be allowed to be alone with the kids? You’d have to have serious abuse charges for the court to deem you unfit to be alone with your own children. I am in NO WAY sticking up for Tracy or Corey, but I just think that’s very far fetched. Corey lives with Raven, Erik, Bonnie, Jordyn and Emory. Kind of hard to be “alone” with the kids. Also, I’m sure Tata and the rest of the family want to see the children too. As far as Trashy... not much has changed with her. She’s always had an extra set of hands to help whether it be Tata, her parents or whatever friend was available to “babysit”.
Right.... wouldn’t it would take some SERIOUSLY screwed up stuff to have happened for them both to need supervision with their own kids????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol I agree it’s not up to me the admins flag my account if I type “No.” instead of “#” so there’s that. And at one point I did put Tracy Maloney but they changed it back to Dimarco only 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂 😭 #phoneymaloney

Right.... wouldn’t it would take some SERIOUSLY screwed up stuff to have happened for them both to need supervision with their own kids????
So hear me out- I’m team calling it Tracy Dimarco only because that’s the name her future flings would likely do a google search on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking as a parent & my perspective (I have 2 young children & married)...the Halloween thing. Tracy is posting on how drunk she'll be & that she's obviously going out "all weekend" because the kids are at their Dad's. Ok..BUT- I would make it work where the kids, their Dad, family members, bf/gf, whoever, would all go trick or treating together. I'm sorry, but I would be really sad having my kids go dress up & trick or treating without me. Maybe I'm a normal mother 😂 where Tracy is more excited to binge drink then make memories with her kids. I don't care how much the parents hate each other, suck it up & do it for your kids. Its like two hours 😪

So I took a break work WORKING Tray and it's good to be off social media. But umm is it safe to say GiGi from the show. Tara and maybe Tracy. Does everyone in Jersey feel as if the virus is fake and wearing masks are bs. Like subliminal msg we know who she/most of them voting for

PS. someone ask tracy when is she going to get this" better body " we need before n after pics

Oh and from Jess stories go to CAPRICORN_QUEEN_7 Insta page.. scroll down a little to the badexamples party,and you will see a very different body lol...
OMG 😱 @ the video it’s like she literally shaves half her body off on photoshop

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking as a parent & my perspective (I have 2 young children & married)...the Halloween thing. Tracy is posting on how drunk she'll be & that she's obviously going out "all weekend" because the kids are at their Dad's. Ok..BUT- I would make it work where the kids, their Dad, family members, bf/gf, whoever, would all go trick or treating together. I'm sorry, but I would be really sad having my kids go dress up & trick or treating without me. Maybe I'm a normal mother 😂 where Tracy is more excited to binge drink then make memories with her kids. I don't care how much the parents hate each other, suck it up & do it for your kids. Its like two hours 😪
Considering how she was always so into family costumes in the past, it just goes to show what a spiraling train wreck she is now to 1) not even care about her kids costumes just because Corey has them that day 2) focus on her own trashy costume and drinking all weekend. I can’t wait for her Halloween pics, she’s gonna take trashy to a whole new level. All she cares about is herself and those kids are nothing but a burden to her (hate to say it but it’s not hard to read through the lines).

• Heart
I ALWAYS offered that to my ex for our kids. But his girlfriends would never go for it. So I wasn’t giving up my time. He would go with her and her kids then the kid they had together. Sad for my kids but every year I still offered so it never came back on me.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did Corey and Brielle breakup?? Unless my IG is acting up, when I go to his account it says no posts and on her account there;s no pics of them..?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

It doesn’t take much really... if you’ve had multiple cases in less than a year can be a factor, the child(ren)’s ages can be a factor, depends on how messy the divorce is, findings found in past/current cases, if you’re not following up with resources or programs given to you by ACS. It can be as much as even the kids making an accusation against either parent or both parents. Cases also don’t close 123, they can take a while before they close.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome that when he has the kids, his whole family wants to be involved, but it just seems odd that it’s every time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.