Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video on her story of asking Julian what's the sign language for Corey on the pillow, it seems Julian gets visibly frustrated and punches the pillow like he's had enough. I don't have kids so I won't pretend to read them the way others can, but it seems in my opinion poor Julian is angry. I felt bad for him.
It seems like he’s angry that he can’t communicate....but I’m no parent so idk for sure

Reactions: 10
The video on her story of asking Julian what's the sign language for Corey on the pillow, it seems Julian gets visibly frustrated and punches the pillow like he's had enough. I don't have kids so I won't pretend to read them the way others can, but it seems in my opinion poor Julian is angry. I felt bad for him.
Of course he’s going to be frustrated! It didn’t look like he had his ears on, and Skylar was literally up in his face forcing him to sign who she is.

that child is FRUSTRATED and you can see it,Tracy has denied him the ability to communicate because she doesn’t work with him, has no intervention and does not put in the effort unless she is bored or she’s been called out.

Reactions: 22
Of course he’s going to be frustrated! It didn’t look like he had his ears on, and Skylar was literally up in his face forcing him to sign who she is.

that child is FRUSTRATED and you can see it,Tracy has denied him the ability to communicate because she doesn’t work with him, has no intervention and does not put in the effort unless she is bored or she’s been called out.
It's a shame

Reactions: 7
Poor Julian. I really hope he is getting the therapy he needs. His issues appear to me much more complicated than just his hearing . It’s so sad to me.

Reactions: 18
When I do flashcards with my son he does great. When I try and video it for my parents he notices and gets very angry and throws the cards. So he could be annoyed and fed up. He also doesn't have his ears on. So by her talking to him saying, "look at me, show me his sign" its enough to get him frustrated that he can't do it bc he doesn't understand.
But again this is Tracy trying to show us that she does ASL with him.

Reactions: 12
Coreys hot. I know he’s dumb, probably a dick and whatever else BUT he’s def looking pretttyyy good now, IMO LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For everyone saying the Jewish thing was a factor w/ Corey and her parents...I'm not so sure. I've seen it mentioned plenty, and I assumed she probably said something to that end about it, but I remember her saying once that her mom is Roman Catholic and regularly attends mass and that Tracy was raised Catholic because she's the girl, but her dad was Presbyterian or something similar and her brothers were raised that way to be like the dad. She referenced that as for why her raising Julian Jewish and the girls Catholic made sense in their family.

I also don't understand how religion can be that important to her parents when her wedding wasn't even a Roman Catholic priest - it was a US Catholic priest, which is actually a separate religion (they do not recognize the Pope). Again, not doubting it's the Jewish thing just curious how we know that - I wouldn't be surprised that her family is anti-semitic (they raised a self-centered bigot somehow)...

Coreys hot. I know he’s dumb, probably a dick and whatever else BUT he’s def looking pretttyyy good now, IMO LOL!
I can not. Honestly, he and Tara have some pretty screwed up jaws / bites. And his accent / how dumb he sounds. I'm from the northeast as well, an area that has a distinct accent as well, lol, but Lord almighty...that accent of his.

Reactions: 13
I’m not going to post a screenshot because I don’t want to seem like I’m body shaming skylar because I’m most definitely NOT. She is a child, so I don’t want to be cruel

but the picture tracy Posted of the 3 kids on the couch, skys shirt is wayyyy too small(and her pants are filthy 🙁)
Sylar has been wearing that outfit for the past 3 days and even wore the pants to the park

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For everyone saying the Jewish thing was a factor w/ Corey and her parents...I'm not so sure. I've seen it mentioned plenty, and I assumed she probably said something to that end about it, but I remember her saying once that her mom is Roman Catholic and regularly attends mass and that Tracy was raised Catholic because she's the girl, but her dad was Presbyterian or something similar and her brothers were raised that way to be like the dad. She referenced that as for why her raising Julian Jewish and the girls Catholic made sense in their family.

I also don't understand how religion can be that important to her parents when her wedding wasn't even a Roman Catholic priest - it was a US Catholic priest, which is actually a separate religion (they do not recognize the Pope). Again, not doubting it's the Jewish thing just curious how we know that - I wouldn't be surprised that her family is anti-semitic (they raised a self-centered bigot somehow)...

I can not. Honestly, he and Tara have some pretty screwed up jaws / bites. And his accent / how dumb he sounds. I'm from the northeast as well, an area that has a distinct accent as well, lol, but Lord almighty...that accent of his.
I’m with you. That accent, his yellow, dirty, missing teeth. The way he speaks ...you couldn’t pay me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I first saw Corey years ago, I thought he wasn't too bad. But loooord, when he opened his mouth it was OVER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tracy- if Julian isn’t wearing his ears, yelling at him won’t help. He literally CANT hear you. Skylar being obnoxious isn’t helping either. Get that poor baby some help so he can communicate please

Reactions: 25
Oh the shade I’m here for it 🤣
He edited the caption of the picture to add that the picture was taken by Brielle 😅 get ready for some salty, passive aggressive posts from T-Rex!

Id like to live with someone who's neat and put together. Doesnt seem like Brielle has OCD just more so put together herself. Its only her and her dog. So why not keep a clean house?
Oh I agree! I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I only have 1 child and a dog and somehow it seems like a full time job trying to keep the house clean 😂 I was just curious as to how much he must enjoy seeing the other side of life, all neat and well maintained

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He edited the caption of the picture to add that the picture was taken by Brielle 😅 get ready for some salty, passive aggressive posts from T-Rex!

Oh I agree! I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I only have 1 child and a dog and somehow it seems like a full time job trying to keep the house clean 😂 I was just curious as to how much he must enjoy seeing the other side of life, all neat and well maintained
Ohhhh! I understand now! Yeah it must be so nice to walk into a home and see the floor

Reactions: 8
She needs to put the disgusting tongue away. So trashy
And ditch the disgusting lashes. I don’t get how you can carry that much weight on your lashes
It looks like she has layers and layers and layers of fake lashes on. It’s not attractive at all.

Someone posted “Maluma” on Corey’s picture. Ummmmmm no, not even close. 🤚🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.