Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also according to her we need to stop sexualizing kids, yet she keeps on doing it. Tracy needs help. Her family and friends are enabling it.
Yes! I don’t get that & all the little sexual innuendos that she posts in regards to her kids....so damn weird & inappropriate. Idk how none of her friends or family say nothing abt it. Rather strange IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes! I don’t get that & all the little sexual innuendos that she posts in regards to her kids....so damn weird & inappropriate. Idk how none of her friends or family say nothing abt it. Rather strange IMO
Agreed. It’s sad, disturbing and disgusting! She always sexualizes her kids. They are still babies // SOOOO young how can you even think that way as their mother! Then she has the audacity to post #SavetheChildren - witch please! Start with your own! Serving up your two daughters in crop tops & every other “outfit” you can on a social media platform attracting god only knows how many pedophiles!!! There is a reason I have always refrain from posting my child on social media. People used to laugh and make fun of me… Now most of those people get it.

its not even cute child like crop tops (I dont dress my daughter in them) but there are real children's clothes that are cute. Hers are like cheap grownup outfits that freak me out. Especially when you have a significant amount of followers (male at that as she always says) just gross

Also, did anyone see Tara honking at her trump car parade she ran into yesterday? That should tell us exactly where big-T stands politically.

Reactions: 14
Also, did anyone see Tara honking at her trump car parade she ran into yesterday? That should tell us exactly where big-T stands politically.
Oh, Big T, Corey, Tara are ALL known Trump supporters.
I'm not sure about Raven, but her husband seems to be more on the liberal side. In the past, he's called Corey out on some racist tit he's posted on his FB.

Reactions: 12
Oh, Big T, Corey, Tara are ALL known Trump supporters.
I'm not sure about Raven, but her husband seems to be more on the liberal side. In the past, he's called Corey out on some racist tit he's posted on his FB.
I know I shouldn’t comment on politics since I’ve gotten heat here for once just simply pointing out that Jackie’s family is also the same, but yeah it is very telling when I saw Tara’s story.
And the fact that Big T’s family likes to pretend the virus doesn’t exist either by going to Aruba during a pandemic is also telling

I know I shouldn’t comment on politics since I’ve gotten heat here for once just simply pointing out that Jackie’s family is also the same, but yeah it is very telling when I saw Tara’s story.
And the fact that Big T’s family likes to pretend the virus doesn’t exist either by going to Aruba during a pandemic is also telling
I can see pretty much everyone from Jerseylicious having the same political opinions (except MAYBE Olivia, she seems to be more on the liberal side). So I wouldn't be surprised about Jackie.

And Big T is such an idiot as far as the virus. I pray she doesn't get affected by it, but I'm sure she will and she'll be on IG bitching and complaining about it smh.

Kind of random:

Maybe this was already discussed, but who runs Princess Armour? I ordered something from them years ago, and the return address was from East Hanover, where T is from. Is that her family's side hustle or something?

Reactions: 8
OMG OMG Not miranda kerr .. ummm check again in a day or 2 Big T probably an error on Miranda Kerr's social media managers part.

Also i had to google Miranda Kerr.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Jayden is absolutely adorable. Skylar is pretty yeah but Jayden
So I was being nosy and checking out the princess armor website and I noticed the model they have on the site is the same model from Fashion Nova site ... is it possible the model works for princess armor as well? Or is princess armor reselling fashion nova clothing? I’m confused. I’ve bought items from fashion nova before so I recognized the model once I saw her on princess armor.
ABSOLUTLEY NOT! She’s like one of the first models FN hired and she’s under a strict contract. I only know this because I follow a pretty well known IG influencer who has her own boutique off Melrose in Cali, and she hired that girl to model one season and FN sent letters threatening to sue saying “that’s our model you can’t use her and she should have known it’s in her contract. Blah blah blah.” Long story short she lost money on the expensive photo shoot cause she wasn’t able to use the photos! this was a year, almost 2 years ago so maybe she renegotiated her contract so she can with work other companies buuut I haven’t seen her anywhere but on FN.

Reactions: 9
I can see pretty much everyone from Jerseylicious having the same political opinions (except MAYBE Olivia, she seems to be more on the liberal side). So I wouldn't be surprised about Jackie.

And Big T is such an idiot as far as the virus. I pray she doesn't get affected by it, but I'm sure she will and she'll be on IG bitching and complaining about it smh.

Kind of random:

Maybe this was already discussed, but who runs Princess Armour? I ordered something from them years ago, and the return address was from East Hanover, where T is from. Is that her family's side hustle or something?
Jess appears to be liberal too—the other day she posted in her story tweets of Aubrey O’Day saying that Don Jr. was tit-talking Barron to her and then a tweet of someone saying that Biden could attack Trump’s family just like Trump attacked his. That has to make her friendship with Tracy a little awk!

Reactions: 9
Jess appears to be liberal too—the other day she posted in her story tweets of Aubrey O’Day saying that Don Jr. was tit-talking Barron to her and then a tweet of someone saying that Biden could attack Trump’s family just like Trump attacked his. That has to make her friendship with Tracy a little awk!
I have a friend who is friends J.
Her, her husband, and her whole family are extremely liberal. Very outspoken about BLM, police brutality, anti-Trump, etc. I have a feeling as long as politics aren't mentioned, they're cool with each other.

Sorry but Tracy and Jess are exactly the sharpest pencils in the box. In one podcast Tracy had to tell Jess that peppers were a vegetable, and Tracy doesn’t use sunblock. Definitely not having any Mensa meetings over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Correct!! As a child I jumped off the bed of my father's truck and smashed my face into a rock. I had my baby teeth and my 1 front turned brown from the nerve damage/ bleeding, it bleeds into the tooth changing it's color. I lost that tooth like all the others and my adult tooth came in perfectly fine.

Skylar has lost her teeth really, really early, imo. My son didn't start losing teeth until the end of kindergarten. Same for my nieces and nephews. She lost her bottom 2 late spring early summer if I remember correctly. Shouldn't they be completely exposed by now? I'm no DDS but I thought the eruption of the adult tooth is what makes the baby tooth loose?? Notice yesterday she suddenly mentioned Skylaaaa cracked her face and that's how the tooth got bruised? All I ever recall was the broken arm injury...
Tracy's "claims" of seeing a dentist are all BS...she documents everything via photo so why not her angel sitting in the dentist chair? For someone who is so vain, you'd think this would be a priority of hers. She has medicaid, it will literally cost her nothing!!
I crept her insta, she lost those teeth LAST September!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yup! Her Twitter is actually pretty funny since she goes on rants there

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I was being nosy and checking out the princess armor website and I noticed the model they have on the site is the same model from Fashion Nova site ... is it possible the model works for princess armor as well? Or is princess armor reselling fashion nova clothing? I’m confused. I’ve bought items from fashion nova before so I recognized the model once I saw her on princess armor.
I think both FN and PA resell Chinese manufactured clothing and the girl probably models them - for the manufacturer so they purchase the photos when they buy the clothing. Neither store is an authentic representation of fashion and design.

Trashy just added “SCORPIO” to her Instagram profile lol
Someone needs to transport her back to high school. I’ve never heard of anyone in their 30s so obsessed with being a Scorpio. every time she uses that excuse, she just confirms that she brings nothing at all to the table except for the mindset of a 16 year old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Trashy just added “SCORPIO” to her Instagram profile lol
Someone needs to transport her back to high school. I’ve never heard of anyone in their 30s so obsessed with being a Scorpio. every time she uses that excuse, she just confirms that she brings nothing at all to the table except for the mindset of a 16 year old
Seriously!!!!!!! NOBODY sane cares about zodiacs to the extent she does. She probably cares more about her sign than professional astrologers do!!!!!! She needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.