Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KileyJenner2015

Omg y’all... hoe bag strikes again 😆 his shoulder has an ace ... must be a sign 😂 and she clearly covered her nasty grown out nails with that emoji 🤢View attachment 296490
I just saw this too and ran to tattle😂

don’t involve your innocent son’s “nickname” in your hoeness you’ve done enough damage

Maybe your drunken hook up can hook you up with a nail fill 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MooMooG

Omg I *cant* with the complaining about being with her children 24/7. FFS Big T you’re a MOTHER. It’s literally your *job* 😠
I have 2 children (I’m married) and apart from going to school (the same school where I work) they’re with me at home. While we were locked down we were together 24/7 from March til they went back to school in September (Daddy is a teacher so worked the whole way throughout) and guess what.....we loved it! Because I’m not trash. I love my children and they love me & I don’t dump them with literally anyone so I can chase dick and drink!!! *rant over*

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
747B1C66-951B-4400-B3CF-82D89983F218.jpeg

Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Here is the link to the previous thread per tattle life “rules”

Exactly that is such a cop out!!! Like just be real with yourself and honest about the fact that you’ve pushed out 3 Kids Way too quick, you don’t work out and you let yourself go. It’s nobody’s fault but herself.
It’s the five tubs of Pumpkin ice cream in her freezers fault like be fucken honest girl🙄 it’s your own fault I can’t with her today!!! But she is entertaining me on my free time right now🤣

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I need proof of this
This may or may not be true. But i kinda believe the trying to sleep with Ravens husband story. I always said she looks the type to flirt with her friends bf or husband to validate to herself that she still "got it" I think it makes her feel like shes on top of the world when someone's man flirts back or acknowledges her gestures. I know someone just like her. she gets a high every time she flirts' with peoples husbands. Its hard to explain

• Heart
She is just an arrogant woman. Her friend who stalked me was equally disgusting and saying the most hateful things. He spied on my linkedin and using info he found from google created the most outlandish stories about me. Truly losers who act like they are 15 and dress like they are stuck in 2002. I feel bad that she has to raise 3 kids alone, but she was always knocking other people for being single and making herself seem high and mighty because she had a man. Now the tables have turned.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Happy to be in this new thread. My mom was a huge Jerseylicious fan. I watched from time to time, but had a lot going on in those years so tv was not something I always had time to do. I followed the cast members on IG and as I previously stated, I was shocked when Tracy blocked me simply for commenting about how a meme she posted promoted alcoholism. Its crazy a self proclaimed "celeb" has the time to police IG to that extent.

What is the deal with this girl? Is she back living with her family? Why do you think her and Corey broke up? How much younger was he again. TBH, she does seem like somebody with anger problems who likes to drink a little too.

On the show, I thought she was a bit sexier than Olivia. Olivia was cute, but lacked the same sex appeal. Today, Tracy looks awful and I am not just talking about the weight. She is a train wreck. The lashes, self tanner, etc. She needs a make under. On the other hand, Olivia is really sexy now and got better with age. While she has had some work done, I think it looks good.

She has some awful friends in Jersey too. One of her former classmates stalked me online. I was shocked when I seen on his IG a ton of pics with Tracy. She is awful and so are her friends. Corey may be better off. It is sad for the kids, but she seems toxic. I hate to take sides, but her crazy reactions towards people who comment on IG speaks volumes.
You hit the nail right on the head. She is nasty and a train wreck. I do think she has a serious mental health issue. Anyone with half a teaspoon of self esteem would go running in the other direction. Who wants all that baggage? Who has the time to sit and police every single Instagram comment? Oh wait big T does.

I agree that Olivia truly looks happy and good! She has a real job at a jeweler and knows she’s not above working just because she was on a show.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
FOR WEEEKS!? WEEKS!!! But yet Tracy didn’t know what they were going as cause it’s not her weekend!?
It’s honestly such bullshit. Why would you miss seeing your kids on Halloween? You can dress up and be in a lounge by yourself with your “friend” but you can’t be bothered with making the 30ish minute drive from Hoboken to Staten Island and pay the fucking toll to be with your kids?! I don’t care the type of relationship i have with the father i would go be there with my kids. This would have been a good way for her to prove how good she is at coparenting. Clearly this was a major fail and makes HER look bad

• Heart

casandra

Olivia didn’t kicked her hard enough in her head.
olivia was always the pretty / beautiful one with the nice nose and features.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
😂🤣 What successful businesses??
Successful businesses yet struggles with “financials” 🤔
Sorry big t, buying cheap clothing off wish (that looks like the ripped shit we bought at Rainbow 15 years ago) and marking it up isn’t a successful business

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
4F8085A3-8E71-4EC9-965E-E760F697E9A8.jpeg

What in the edited hell is this?! How can anyone still be a saddie! It was the constant editing that made me google and find tattle. But this is insane. This isnt even human why even bother just dont post a selfie if you feel that self conscious its not even an ad for anything soo its not income.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You hit the nail right on the head. She is nasty and a train wreck. I do think she has a serious mental health issue. Anyone with half a teaspoon of self esteem would go running in the other direction. Who wants all that baggage? Who has the time to sit and police every single Instagram comment? Oh wait big T does.

I agree that Olivia truly looks happy and good! She has a real job at a jeweler and knows she’s not above working just because she was on a show.
I was always team Olivia she was such a sassy little cute thing and she's grown into such a beauty plus her personality 🌹🙌 I think Tracy even still carries that hate towards her because on the live last night she mentioned the fight they had. Funny because Olivia is living her best life not worried about Tracy at all. I know it kills Tracy that Olivia is living the life she wish she had. Now that's Karma Baby😘

Jrock101913

037E7F0D-9A37-4547-A833-AA0CF56AA379.jpeg

Wow I’ve never heard her say that about the gender selection. So they were going to pay for IVF just to have a boy, despite the fact they apparently can conceive “so easily” and are always pregnant? That’s crazy to me! We had to do IVF for my 2 boys and I would never elect to do it if I didn’t have to, would’ve killed to have it happen natural!

• Wow
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Probably lol because her dad said you don’t need makeup like mommy does lol 😂 I totally thought the same lol 😂
Where did he say that? I just watched Taras post and didn't hear him say that. I also noticed him telling Sky in such a calm way to stop whatever she was doing to emry. It really doesn't surprise me that Skylar is a mini version of Tracy and its disgusting for a 5 year old to act that way.
I know spanking is so taboo now a days but that little girl could really benefit from some timeout or punishments cause she's so fucking bad.

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
To play devils advocate, what if Corey really wanted kids and now look? Also they tried so hard for that boy. They weren’t ready for all those kids.

sorry if this was posted before, I guess coreys been cancelling.
He probably cancelled so the kids could properly quarantine from their trip and so they wouldn’t put Bonnie at risk.

I can’t tell if he canceled because he didn’t want them/had plans with Brielle or they’re trying to make her quarantine after Aruba.
Tara normally would never go this long without seeing them and I don’t think she has posted them either ever since before the Aruba trip? But Big T would never say “they’re quarantining” because she thinks covid is fake.
I do feel like hypothetically if Corey were to cancel, Tara would take them in that weekend if that’s allowed. Poor kids, just bouncing between house to house with no stability and no love.
You know tray is itching to pass those kids off to someone else so she can relive her glory days.

Deba

She always leaves herself last..ok sure. 😒That's why the kids are so unkept, skylar and jayden wearing the dirty clothes for days, shaved Julian's hair.
Never does any kids activities with them. I've said this before and I'll say it again, she was just the incubator.

• Heart