Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beyondit

Think both of them are beyond delusional. They both are doing the bare minimum being parents of 3 kids who rely on family members to step in. Tracy is a moocher who thinks her photoshop self is real, and still stuck in her “Jerseylicious” days. If it was such a bad experience, why would you let them film your wedding? Complains about “financials”, yet decides 3 kids was the smart idea. Not saying Corey is a prize, but at least he isn’t bashing Tracy all the time like she does. Allowing Jessica to talk mad shit on the podcast about that father of her children says it all. Its funny how Tracy claims she wants to be friends with any girl Corey would date, but everything has to be on her terms. What a mess!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

toronto5678

Chatty Member
def not a saddie, I am here for the same reason you women are... I’m blocked by Tracy for posting “meanwhile tata is inside watching your kids” to that god awful pic with the bottom half of her boobs hanging out of that white shirt LOL... And I don’t care how much any of you weigh or how offended you were by me saying 160 on her 4’11 frame was chubby... I was simply Letting y’all know Corey was catfished by Brielle’s pics and then caught feelings when he saw all that she could provide for him.
I mean what can Brielle provide? She’s not a lawyer or a doctor. She has an honest job as does Corey. I highly doubt he was catfished by her and stuck around just because she has a job and a place to live. I DO think Corey saw opportunity in Tracy when he met her. She was on tv and he was very young and thing just spiraled. She manipulated him into this huge made for tv wedding, popping out kid after kid, with nothing thing to show for it even after that huge settlement they got. I think the weight started creeping up on Tracy and she could not stand being a stay at home mom while Corey worked a lot and we all know how much attention she needs. Idk if drugs or cheating were involved as some have speculated, but I think it was more so Tracy’s doing than his.

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Okay someone clarify this for me: what kind of male in his 30s would be interested in a single mother of 3, baby daddy drama and this bitch acting like a crazy alcoholic. Does she think she's gonna reel in winner's who will bring her home to mama?? That's some immature shit that only high school seniors would fall for. Real men want someone who has their shit together and classy right?? Correct me if i am wrong here

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I am not here to compare Brielle and Tracy, in fact, I don’t think any of us are. It’s neither here nor there, tbh. They’re both beautiful women, end of story

Besides, no one is denying Tracy is beautiful! We’ve all stated that we think she is beautiful but she needs to work on herself a lot. She used to have a more “fresh” look, back when she was happy with her marriage and her life! I really feel that this was such a reflection on what’s going on internally. She was always bitchy and had an attitude, fine. But, she wasn’t how she is now. The babies used to be dressed up, clean looking, hair braided or in bows. There was effort..

I hate the dishonesty with Tracy, that’s what burns me up! Just like when she was going on and on around this time last year acting like she and Corey were together and happy..then a few months later came out like “we haven’t been together in a year” she changes timelines and stories to suit her twisted story in her mind. Now, she’s saying Corey was a “one night stand” and is acting like their almost 10 year relationship was all fake?? Girl, PLEASE! We all saw the show, we’ve all seen your relationship through out all these years. Quit lying!!! How about all those posts every anniversary with Corey, you’d put that screencap of the reunions saying “and they said we’d never make it. Here we are 7 years later with 3 kids BLAH BLAH BLAH” and now you’re saying it was all a lie?? It’s OKAY to fall out of love, it’s OKAY to hurt, it’s OKAY to admit that you loved him at one point in time. These are all normal things. This woman needs so much therapy, it’s so sad. It really is.
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Really Tracy? Princess Armour needs an upgrade. The clothes here look like stuff that’s sold at Asian hair extension shops or Rainbow. These clothes make the tackiest fits from Forever21 look chic.
Rainbow ⚰⚰⚰ I haven't seen one of those stores in some time.

• Haha
Happy to be in this new thread. My mom was a huge Jerseylicious fan. I watched from time to time, but had a lot going on in those years so tv was not something I always had time to do. I followed the cast members on IG and as I previously stated, I was shocked when Tracy blocked me simply for commenting about how a meme she posted promoted alcoholism. Its crazy a self proclaimed "celeb" has the time to police IG to that extent.

What is the deal with this girl? Is she back living with her family? Why do you think her and Corey broke up? How much younger was he again. TBH, she does seem like somebody with anger problems who likes to drink a little too.

On the show, I thought she was a bit sexier than Olivia. Olivia was cute, but lacked the same sex appeal. Today, Tracy looks awful and I am not just talking about the weight. She is a train wreck. The lashes, self tanner, etc. She needs a make under. On the other hand, Olivia is really sexy now and got better with age. While she has had some work done, I think it looks good.

Big old 34 year old pig ,lives at home with no job and 3 kids . What a catch she is. Any guy that is fooled by her so called looks ,need to run fast .she is no catch. I wish I can run into her,She is one bitch I would gladly punch in her ugly face. How does she sleep at night. Most hated woman in America. And no bish no one is jealous of your fat ass and stay home with 3 kids life.
She has some awful friends in Jersey too. One of her former classmates stalked me online. I was shocked when I seen on his IG a ton of pics with Tracy. She is awful and so are her friends. Corey may be better off. It is sad for the kids, but she seems toxic. I hate to take sides, but her crazy reactions towards people who comment on IG speaks volumes.

Attachments

• Heart

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Anyone know why the kids haven’t been with corey at all? I know she said he had them for Halloween but I wonder why he hasn’t had them since Aruba.
Quarantine... I’m pretty sure the Epstein family won’t allow them in the house because of Bonnie. She is autoimmune compromised

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Other then the appointments part I feel like he is though. He’s 50% responsible for those children. There’s no reason they should be with Tara he hasn’t had them in weeks!!!
Agreed. But since we don't see anything other than what Tara post or what Tracy post during her time with them. We only saw Julian there. Skylar and Jayden can easily be with him. It might just be easier for Julian to sleep at Taras because there may be more room there for him. Or it could be overload at Ravens. We have no idea.
But just because we don't see Corey post about his life 24/7 doesn't mean he isn't spending time with his children.

MzDeDa

I will have to try and watch the live when I return home from the grocery store. I don't know how far I'll get because her voice reminds me of a fisher cat.
Tracy you are full of shit. Really, bitch ? Are you really blaming the JL cast for body shaming you ? Tracy, you are a fat miserable bitch because you eat trash, you drink like a fish and you chose to get pregnant back to back. If you really wanted your "old body" back you would've done the work to get it. Gastric bypass or whatever you choose to do will be a temporary fix because inside you'll still be a hateful bitch.

• Haha
Agreed. But since we don't see anything other than what Tara post or what Tracy post during her time with them. We only saw Julian there. Skylar and Jayden can easily be with him. It might just be easier for Julian to sleep at Taras because there may be more room there for him. Or it could be overload at Ravens. We have no idea.
But just because we don't see Corey post about his life 24/7 doesn't mean he isn't spending time with his children.
We can all agree though, that those poor kids have zero stability in their lives from any of the sides, it’s so sad.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Hahaha when she took the video of julian (owner of Luna not her son lol). DYING. I went to college with him and he is the last person who would want to be videoed like that and put on the gram. I can only imagine the shit he talked about her when they left. HAHAHAAHA. I'm really lolin.
What is with her need to always take pics with the owners of these restaurants? She did the same thing posting a pic with the owner of the block too🙄
They prob all talk so much shit about her once she leaves

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Poor Julian. I really hope he is getting the therapy he needs. His issues appear to me much more complicated than just his hearing . It’s so sad to me.

LivLove

THERE’S SO MUCH GOING ON TONIGHT 😂😂😂 Tracy’s crazy live in “the lounge” of the restaurant.. Her stories with the music so low that you can still hear all 4 people breathing, talking and high heels tapping.... Now Brielle’s drunk break up Instagram story... Happy Halloween 👻

• Haha

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Sooo where’s the video in her story of the process...? I’ve seen Joey post his so must be part of the free services
You guys.. I might sound crazy.. but she’s not even a D or E list celebrity.. she’s not even a celebrity at this point or an instagram influencer. Half of her followers are fake. Do I think when she was with Cory and even after a bit she got free services for posting? Yes. Like the kids clothes cause she made a matching Epstein Instagram .. that would get free clothes. And the nail lady, maybe eyelash lady. Their quality is shit so I can see free for advertisement for that. For the hair I could see a discount, not completely free. For the Skin care/cosmetic non invasive things, like Botox, the injections she gets to get rid of the bridge in her nose and make it smooth, THIS.. CAN NOT BE FREE. There’s NO WAY!!!! NO WAY! In hell shes getting all these free services when she doesn’t have enough engagement and platform to actually receive free services to where It would benefit the service cause people are coming in for what they saw on her page. Ya know? I think whatever she gets from promoting, boom bod, PA, etc, she’s KEEPING that cash FOR HERSELF, and getting these things done. Which is disgusting!

Would explain why the clothes company are probably not sending her free shit anymore. Kids are barely matched and dressed well and when they are, it’s repeat clothes (nothing wrong with that but I’m almost positive she said in the past her and the kids can’t be seen in the same outfit twice) She’s not with Cory, hasn’t really worried about this “matching family” for a while. I’ve noticed she hasn’t gotten her nails done in a LONG TIME! She usually posts if she does.. also, I’m surprised she hasn’t been missing a nail and photoshopping it in. She’s had that white set for over a month now. Her lashes, she claims she hasn’t been able to get done this month since Cory hasn’t had them buuuuut she brings the kids with her regardless when she needs to fix herself up sooo.. probably waiting to save up money from Instagram posts to afford it because she can’t it free anymore since no one is coming in based on her Advertisements? Idkkk just a theory.

They’re still together lol
meatball!? Is Bri a TRUE Italian!? Omggggg! This would drive Tracy NUTS! And would explain her recent posts of being 100% Italian 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
So what shes just gunna do this to burn/freeze the fat in jawline then not fix her eating habits???? make it make sense. if she lost weight and still had a fat pack under her chin i would understand doing this... but her body... will still be big????? LOL

• Haha

Nikkay88

“....because my free weekends were taken away” ... lmao you mean because you decided to take your kids to Aruba and people actually want you quarantine?! Also wouldn’t that be only one weekend since quarantine should be about 14 days. Well I guess two because they were in Aruba during coreys weekend I think. So cry me a river your weekends got taken away because YOU WERE ON VACATION.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry