Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually watched that live y’all were talking about. I was cringing the entire time. Go to his Instagram “Yeahthatsghost” and it’s the second post. Wow. She is pathetic. She was yelling at people that were making comments that hit a sensitive spot and telling him to delete those people. THAT RIGHT THERE shows you how controlling she is and gives you an idea on how she treated Corey. Wooow. She’s how old and trying to sound all big, bad, and hard?!??? Jesus. Grow up big-T. 🙄

She constantly blinks during that live... gee could it be those lashes need to be removed. Let your natural lashes (if you have any left) breathe! Also, who was watching her children while she was out on a "date"? Did she leave Skylar in charge? Or did she run out and left them sleeping alone in the house? Hmmmm...

BTW the guy she did the live with is also followed by Olivia... coincidence Trashy?
She looked cross eyed the entire time..she also looked really bored..not to mention her smacking that gum like a damn cow.
F1A70B7B-DA29-4183-B7A0-87601B16E205.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Those poor kids Ugh now I’m just imagine a little boy with no filter yelling at Skylar “I know your mom loves sucking dick” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That fake accent and flipping out on ppl during her little 200 ppl live was hilarious. It was like watching someone try to reenact the Sopranos 😂 with her horribly lined lips chomping down on that gum like she was triggered asf looking at herself while dude talks barely even responding to his words because she was to busy reading comments like a vulture. She gives so much attention to her haters it’s pretty pathetic it’s like crack to her. You could see it in her face so intently looking for it. Am I the only one who noticed her doing that? She wasn’t even responding to what he was saying just staring at herself or comments. I could only tolerated 5 mins of her before I closed it. Corey a one night stand? but yet you dated him fought to marry him including letting your parents disown you but ok sis if that makes you feel better he was a one night stand👌 Didn’t Jess say that too? Does that earn you some type of award? To marry someone you just saw as sex I mean does that make them feel powerful?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually watched that live y’all were talking about. I was cringing the entire time. Go to his Instagram “Yeahthatsghost” and it’s the second post. Wow. She is pathetic. She was yelling at people that were making comments that hit a sensitive spot and telling him to delete those people. THAT RIGHT THERE shows you how controlling she is and gives you an idea on how she treated Corey. Wooow. She’s how old and trying to sound all big, bad, and hard?!??? Jesus. Grow up big-T. 🙄

She looked cross eyed the entire time..she also looked really bored..not to mention her smacking that gum like a damn cow.
View attachment 284172
You bring up a great point I hadn’t considered! I do remember her telling Reggie to block people and staring at those comments every one of them. She was definitely a crazy psychotic controlling wife, I mean she managed all of coreys Instagram posts and comment responses lol

Reactions: 14

View attachment 284172
Where are her ocean green huge eyes?.

• Haha
That fake accent and flipping out on ppl during her little 200 ppl live was hilarious. It was like watching someone try to reenact the Sopranos 😂 with her horribly lined lips chomping down on that gum like she was triggered asf looking at herself while dude talks barely even responding to his words because she was to busy reading comments like a vulture. She gives so much attention to her haters it’s pretty pathetic it’s like crack to her. You could see it in her face so intently looking for it. Am I the only one who noticed her doing that? She wasn’t even responding to what he was saying just staring at herself or comments. I could only tolerated 5 mins of her before I closed it. Corey a one night stand? but yet you dated him fought to marry him including letting your parents disown you but ok sis if that makes you feel better he was a one night stand👌 Didn’t Jess say that too? Does that earn you some type of award? To marry someone you just saw as sex I mean does that make them feel powerful?
I watched most of the live on the guy’s Instagram. Thanks to the Tattler who posted his handle. She was barely interacting with him. Big T was laser beam focused on the comments. She was flipping her hair and puffing it up non stop. She also kept bleeping with her right eyelash. She kept pushing her right eyelash up for some reason. Multiple times. Her lips were crazy over lined and just looked nasty. Also, it took her quite sometime to set the filter before she looked at the screen. The screen was pointed up at the ceiling for a solid minute and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched most of the live on the guy’s Instagram. Thanks to the Tattler who posted his handle. She was barely interacting with him. Big T was laser beam focused on the comments. She was flipping her hair and puffing it up non stop. She also kept bleeping with her right eyelash. She kept pushing her right eyelash up for some reason. Multiple times. Her lips were crazy over lined and just looked nasty. Also, it took her quite sometime to set the filter before she looked at the screen. The screen was pointed up at the ceiling for a solid minute and a half.
Oh, but she was “putting on a shirt” 😂😂

Meanwhile, she hit some underwater filter that brought up coral reef

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happened to her big eyes? Hmm? These lashes are bleeping ugly btw they weigh down her eyes so badly. Did anyone else notice her struggle with finding a filter like the catfish she is? View attachment 283795View attachment 283797
She literally looks like she was face humping someone's asshole. Why gawd why does she do that to her lips. It looks horrible. Horrible!! Just looking at this pic makes me want to wipe my top lip. I don't know what's worse, the lashes or the lips. O-m-g. Lol. I think I can tolerate the lashes that overdrawn lip has got to go. Did I say how awful it looks!😆
If any of big Ts friends are reading please tell her to stop!

• Haha
You bring up a great point I hadn’t considered! I do remember her telling Reggie to block people and staring at those comments every one of them. She was definitely a crazy psychotic controlling wife, I mean she managed all of coreys Instagram posts and comment responses lol
She is quick to block everyone because she is threatened that her tea will be spilled. If she was really as tough as she thinks she is, she would take the heat that is thrown at her.
It was funny when she frantically tried blocking them , but she couldn’t because it wasn't her live. She was panicking and kept telling him to block them, but he was laughing it off.
Also I thought it was funny how he started the convo with catfishing , filters photoshopping etc. I wonder if he was throwing shade at her . She quickly took the attention off her and said she was a victim of catfish.
Oh and how she became a wife because of her head game. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Finally when she said she left Corey otherwise they would've still been together. Sure Jan. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's why you are so desperate to find a new man . FYI your soul mate will come to you when you are not looking for him .

Yes I was getting angry because she wasn’t even engaging back with him. I can’t stand ppl like that I think it’s so rude. She literally was staring at herself chewing like a cow and viciously searching for comments to yell at. Who tells someone what to do on their live? I bet his followers were disgusted by her. She was so vile she tries so hard to put up this mean girls front. Like you’re to old for that tit. Being a Regina isn’t a compliment girl!! How are people friends with her!!!? Then he defended her ranting like bruhhhh she was antagonizing your audience the whole time like that’s Tracy in her essence JL didn’t make her look like a bully she is one. If that were true and she wasn’t so vile we wouldn’t have anything to talk about yet here we are thread 17 no breaks😂 this thread never sleeps but let’s blame the bullies online she’s a single mom with 50 successful jobs. After she got roasted on here For her lashes it looked to me like she’s now wearing strip lashes. Am I the only one? She probably puts them on and leaves them on for a few days her eyelashes always look dirty and clumpy. I usually flip my lash up when the band isn’t sticking right typically during application or a little after that’s why my guest is she had on old lashes that were losing their grip.She probably was blown by us talking about her fucked up extentions

Last edited:
  • Heart
She totally feeds into the negative comments. I think people do it intentionally because it's so easy to get a rise out if her. Pure entertainment and it's funny to watch/read because she's so predictable and easily triggered. She never takes the high road. So the more she feeds the trolls they will keep returning. Nit to mention she makes it so easy to troll her.🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤭😅

Reactions: 16
Her old body is long gone, she’s not just a little overweight she is unhealthy overweight. It will be a long process that she’s def to lazy to work on.

I can’t with her, I defs think she’ll get a gastric band next year because she’s way too lazy to put the work in to lose it naturally.
Shes getting something. Now all of a sudden she has "body dysmorphia". She really reads on here because people have been saying this multiple times. Shes going to attempt to lose weight and then say everyone was calling me fat so i had to lose weight because i was being made fun of.

She totally feeds into the negative comments. I think people do it intentionally because it's so easy to get a rise out if her. Pure entertainment and it's funny to watch/read because she's so predictable and easily triggered. She never takes the high road. So the more she feeds the trolls they will keep returning. Nit to mention she makes it so easy to troll her.🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤭😅
Omg you hit the nail on the head. She was so triggered and she makes it so easy. She was going wild when ppl mentioned her being a single mom like girl you said you divorced him so why are you so upset? Like I don’t get it! I would of been like yup and happier then I’ve been in years praise the lord!! She gets so upset like it’s not even hard then the ppl being nice she ignores but let’s blame the JL cast and social media for the fact that you’re a witch no you’re a witch because your parents raised a self absorbed spoiled C U Next Tuesday

Reactions: 20

I like how she said ill give you my address and we can handle this. LMAOOOOO witch you said you are scared to be in your house alone because you don't feel safe but yet you are willing to give people your address to come fight you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She's a joke. she probably never had a fight in her life. Shes all talk and i hope one day someone pops her right in the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t with her, I defs think she’ll get a gastric band next year because she’s way too lazy to put the work in to lose it naturally.
Once again blaming others ... its not their fault you have BD Tracy. Its yours and your mind telling you you have it.

Blaming her body dismporphia on JL cast members (Olivia) is hilarious considering Tracy was body shaming :/
You are fat for the first time in your life (I’m fat too!) and it’s okay! You think JL is the source of all your issues so get therapy and discuss it.
When you spend x amount of time on the internet you will start to feel dysmorphic. Especially when you grew up around women who’ve been doing procedures your whole life. It’s very irresponsible for her young fans to blame everything possible on others.
While I’m sure it affected her to be called fat on tv, there’s a lot of other elements contributing to it.

Reactions: 18
I remember the first time on JL I realized she wasn't exactly petite. It was when she fought and spat on Olivia. I am happy she was able to get herself this small, but I don't see her getting back to this without a lot of work either done on her or done by her. I'll believe it when I see it. Also, some one posted a screenshot of that some threads back.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.