Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessyka

Scary as in you would never want to be associated with someone like that? Because same lol i don’t even follow these people anymore because i don’t want people to even know i would want to follow that hot mess express. They are so embarrassing. I think Tracy more than Sammy (at least Sammy has a real job) but yikes. They have time to turn their life around. They could have used this pandemic to do that butttttt nope
So much time for sober reflection...but then again, we know Tequila Tracy is never sober.

Reactions: 5

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Tracy and Corey went public because people noticed it. Since Tracy likes to change the timeline, they mayhave already gone through the divorce and custody agreement way before anything was posted.

Yes, neither one of them are parent of the year, but Corey may have a leg up on Tracy because he does actually show affection to his kids, and prefers to be in the moment with them... and doesn’t record them for horse and pony shows in attempts to get Instagram famous. (You can see that in all of Tara’s posts)

Custody agreements with overnight visitation usually require that the children have a place to sleep, in most cases the children are required to have their own rooms or can share a room until the children are of a certain age (at least that’s what I know for the states of NJ and NY) It appears that things are so bad between Corey and Tracy that Tara is the middle man/Transporter and it’s possible that it can be a court order. (It’s so bitter between my friend’s brother and his ex, they’re court ordered to do pick up and drop off in front of the the local police station, so I do know that it is possible.)
As for Julian staying with Tara, it’s possible he is very bonded with her so he may sleep better when he’s with her, as well as there is probably less chaos at her house so it may not be a sensory overload on him. We see how the chaos of Tracy effects his behavior since she enjoys filming tantrums and meltdowns, yells at him full knowing he doesn’t have his ears on and such. (A different friend takes care of a non verbal autistic child and the child is very bonded to her that when she has her days off, he is a terror to his subs)

Also about the clothes thing with Julian, it’s possible that people have bought Julian boy clothes and Tracy may just be spiteful and not out him in them because it doesn’t fit her woe is me narrative. I have a resident who the aides bought her clothes... the daughter came and raided the closet and flipped out on the aides for buying her mother clothes. Stating the the 3 weeks worth of clothes is enough. (We don’t know why she feels this way about her mom, but She does, so we deal)

I don’t think Corey cancels as frequently as Tracy likes to say, because it doesn’t fit her narrative and it gives her opportunity to slander him.... but I’m sure he does cancel and Tara probably steps up. (I’m saying this as someone who grew up with their dad canceling almost all the time to the point that I stopped wanting to see him)

As for schooling, it’s only a matter of time before Tracy is flagged for the lack of the girls’ attendance, Child Services will be required to get involved, should Tracy ignore the warnings, and possible fines. (speaking from personal experience, my dad ended up with CPS involvement because my sisters would miss a lot of school due to him being sick and not sending them, or them choosing not to go to school because of being bullied for being poor.)

Those kids definitely lost the parent lottery, but they definitely have a village.

Also, I didn’t decorate for Halloween too much this year because idk, I just couldn’t get into the spirit this year, not to mention I currently take care of COVID positive people so personally I’d rather look like a house to skip.... but my daughter has her costume. My daughter has her Halloween PJs and weather pending... dad will probably join his SAHP group and take her on a stroll around the block in her wagon to take some pictures and show her off.... while I rock some lovely PPE at work.

Tracy looked out for Tracy. Tracy is probably hung over in Sammy’s bed and they’re going to drink like fishes for the rest of the day because that’s the only thing they ever do anymore.
Thank you for the work that you do. 🧡

• Heart

lisaann21

Did Corey and Brielle breakup?? Unless my IG is acting up, when I go to his account it says no posts and on her account there;s no pics of them..?

• Wow

notfriends

Chatty Member
Jayden’s front tooth has been gray for a long time. I’m shocked no one noticed sooner. And yes the bottom teeth usually fall out first not the top. She didn’t post it because she knows the tooth rotted out. Baby bottles are for formula or white milk. You should never put chocolate milk or juice in a baby bottle. If your child is old enough to drink chocolate milk or juice they should be drinking it out of a cup!!!!

lisaann21

Who is more attractive is a subjective topic. Her pics on Instagram look good. I seen her other pics on Facebook. I can see why he went with Brielle. I was blocked by Tracy years ago so I stopped keeping up with her. Just can’t believe all this happened! I think it’s just wild.

She posted this 41 minutes ago. Crazy that it looks like she has a bracelet and the tank top on early in the morning in bed. I’m also wondering if she has her brows microbladed because they are so dark unless she sleeps in makeup. She does have some of the most interesting brows I have seen. She should consider growing them fully out to have a more contemporary look.

I think she is still cute, but sure she isn’t the vixen she looks like on Instagram pics when you look at her other pics. Maybe she is more easy going than Tracy though. Also lol about Corey being short. In many pics, Tracy looks taller. Tracy should have gone with a big and tall guy. Her and Corey were an awkward couple... but that’s just my opinion.
She looks so much better without makeup!!

Pot2PeeIn

So, my daughter has a tooth condition that caused the enamel on some of her teeth to not fully develop. This condition makes her teeth susceptible to breakage. The dentist said it was because of the trauma sustained at childbirth.(She got stuck and several nurses literally had to jump on my stomach to force her out) Last year, while eating her molar broke and had to get a filling, it’s tooth colored and so is the sealant the dentist put on her other molars as a precaution. We have to be extra careful with what she eats so it doesn’t happen again. It’s infuriating to see Tracy be so damn lazy with their dental hygiene and causing lifelong issues when there wasn’t even any to begin with!
Fissure sealant is a cause of many young adult molar issues- in the U.K. it was routinely used on the 6s, actually sealing IN eventual decay. Extra vigilance needed where sealants are used but sounds like you’re 💯 on it!

did T-wagon say why she gave Julian a buzz cut? Is it something to do with his implants and making it easier for him to deal with Possibly? It looks horrendous, but guess itll grow back soon enough.

She’s not answering this. It used to always be “because he completed our full house” now the king is gone so she can’t win that poker hand. (And Corey is far from a king, but you get it).

I don’t think Brielle is all that cute either but I’m assuming she is a nice person. Because who at this point, even a nice person, wouldn’t have flipped the f out with all the harassment? But I don’t think she’s cute. Just my opinion.

Attachments

Agree they both stink as parents but Tara as stated before on one of her posts that Julian sleeps by her , she takes him in the morning amd gets him before bed.

GossipGirl1976

I’ve looked on his page so many times and clicked on everything. How do I watch the live? I’m confused as to which wine Wednesday to click on. Thank you.

KileyJenner2015

Ummm is it me, don’t the BOTTOM two teeth come out first, NOT the top?!
Yes your supposed to loose the teeth that come in first as a baby so bottoms first my son is 10 now he lost his bottoms and than tops and he had teeth problems from 1 year old on we used to go to the dentist once a month his enamel was weak and he had other issues and they capped the back too it was so bad to see him freak out when we had to go but than he started to like it after he realized they were helping him . my other two kids have perfect teeth and even straight (hopefully no extra orthodontist expenses 😅) but I have to say I learned how important dental hygiene was especially from my experience with my first if I had been lazy like Tracy the poor kids adult teeth would have come in damaged or black (Is what my dentist told me happens when a cavity isn’t active it turns black) just like what it seems is happening to Skylar .. so sad that she cares about herself more than the own children she grew and birthed but than again she didn’t even bond with them the days after their birth so maybe that’s a reason .. I don’t know but she seriously needs therapy just for herself to be a better person she is rotten like someone said above

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Quarantine... I’m pretty sure the Epstein family won’t allow them in the house because of Bonnie. She is autoimmune compromised
But they’ll never “quarantine” properly. So how are they going to decide when to allow them back?

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
“For weeks skylar wanted to be an evil witch... it wasn’t until two days ago did she want to be a pretty one, oh well.” -Tara on her Instagram. AMAZING! It looks like the Epstein’s are putting those kids in their place.
also, i believe that the Epstein’s love Halloween a little bit more than Tracy... let’s take bets on if she’s putting up Christmas decorations next weekend before her birthday
Oh wait! I remember seeing something about a pretty witch. Tracy posted a pic of Sky and captioned it “Pretty Witch..” 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry