Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadog51

That place was soo empty. NJ has limit to the amount of people allowed inside and you can tell there was barely anyone there. She kept putting frame filters on her video so you couldn't see the emptiness. LOL Go home you old bitches no one wants to party with you.
Reality Tv star Angela Babicz was out for Halloween last night with actual “friends” ... def something big T. rex wishes she had. Plus looking gorgeous AF.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

here_for_the_T

Did Corey and Brielle breakup?? Unless my IG is acting up, when I go to his account it says no posts and on her account there;s no pics of them..?
🤔🤔🤔 mine is doing the same thing...says user can’t be found but his stats of followers and bio are still present. Her profile is the same except when I look at “mutual” followers, he’s no longer there. Maybe he deactivated his account??

Usually this only shows up this way when the person has blocked you 😳 you don’t think he blocked everyone who follows Trashy too, do you??? Somebody who’s not following Tracy confirm this please! Lol

Attachments

The ways she treats Jayden is what led me to this site 😭😭😭. I hope, at night, when she's not on a date (sarcasm) the guilt consumes her. For her lack of patience and treatment of Jayden, her recklessness and the decisions she has made that have led to her kids having such an unstable life these days. Nothing less than she deserves. How long has it been since Corey has seen his kids? Is it killing him? Is it killing the kids? She doesn't care.

And that she reads here! Doesn't Skylar's hair look like it's getting darker? My niece was born blonde and now her hair is chestnut. My aunt was desperate for it to stay blonde. Pathetic.
It was wet so it will look darker.

Larle1115

I've taught and had patients exactly like Skylar. I legit walk away because I can't handle the snotty attitudes.
Its terrible the way kids act now. And jayden even though she acts out, she really is the one with a genuine good soul. And Tracy is going to regret treating that little girl like a step child
Totally agreed pre K teacher here I could tell you stories but im that teacher who worked on it for them ..Turned out to be good kids . I agree that Jayden is definitely a great kid . Did anyone see hef stories to be honest I think her and Sammy looked ridiculous sorry .

I'm loving that Raven pretty much said "oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️" to Skylar changing her mind about being a pretty witch instead of an ugly one 🤣
Omg WHat Lol 😂

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Someone on previous thread said she wore ankle weights for her cosultation, so the next time she goes back it will appear she did lose the weight 🤷‍♀️

To each their own, but personally, I would NEVER get elective surgery for vanity. I am too scared of dying and leave my kids without a mother , and by kids I mean 16 and 22 year olds. Yes, Im that mom. I know I can die at any given moment , just crossing the street, but I would not take a risk just to get validation from ig followers. It happens very often when young, healthy girls go for unneccesary surgery and die. Just not worth it to me.
But in her case, she has 3 little ones that she wouldn't care if they were left motherless.
This was a mis-communication! Apparently it was Jackie Bianchi from Jerseylicious that wore the ankle weights To the doctor; to get qualified for her gastric lap band surgery & without having to actually lose weight.

You know, something SHE should be doing with her 3 kids and now her friends who have children. But what the fuck do i know?
Right! I was like 🤔🤔🤔 she’s the one with the kids not the single one.

How on earth is Skylar losing teeth every 2 days??? I remember loosing teeth & it took months, maybe even a year or 2. I have a son the same age as Skylar, and he hasn't lost any teeth yet! None of his friends at school have lost any teeth either, believe me, he would definitely tell me, the tooth fairy is very important Lol. I know every kid is different, but I find it very very odd that a 5 year old is losing this many teeth. I really hope she is off that bottle and not using it with Adult teeth!!
She had a bottle maybe a month ago. But my 8 year old grandson lost like 4 or 5 teeth back to back then didn’t lose any for like a year. My other grandson needs braces and can’t get them until he loses all his baby teeth. So no kids are the same. But her adult teeth are on the bottom and already all fucked up.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Lol I agree it’s not up to me the admins flag my account if I type “No.” instead of “#” so there’s that. And at one point I did put Tracy Maloney but they changed it back to Dimarco only 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂 😭 #phoneymaloney

Right.... wouldn’t it would take some SERIOUSLY screwed up stuff to have happened for them both to need supervision with their own kids????
It doesn’t take much really... if you’ve had multiple cases in less than a year can be a factor, the child(ren)’s ages can be a factor, depends on how messy the divorce is, findings found in past/current cases, if you’re not following up with resources or programs given to you by ACS. It can be as much as even the kids making an accusation against either parent or both parents. Cases also don’t close 123, they can take a while before they close.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome that when he has the kids, his whole family wants to be involved, but it just seems odd that it’s every time.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I remember we were talking about the dog on here waaay back before she even gave the dog to Cory and before she even announced a separation! It was right when they moved into the new house and Tracy was showing off the house and kitchen and all her ugly decor and for months we would see a puppy training pad on the ground near the doors in the kitchen for their old dog (I love dogs, don’t get me wrong, but she’s up their in age) cause Tracy was too lazy to take her for a walk and potty!! We talked about it here and there and wasn’t until she announced Cory hasn’t been living there for a while we started going in on her for having the dog dirty, the nasty puppy pad (it would have stains on it and julien would be crawling by it 🤢) and how skinny she was cause it made sense.. so THEN that’s when she gave the dog away to Cory and started her Woe is Me shit. “Can’t handle a dog, 3 under 3, anew house to myself, separation” blah blah

Sorry, replied to the wrong person so my response is posted twice. Wish we could delete a response When that happens.. or can we!?
You can delete a response by hitting the ... (down arrow) next to “report” on lower left side.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
A7FC05F8-16FD-43D6-A762-F79966579034.jpeg
I’m surprised she didn’t cut this out on her story. Flash is a very good friend to her it seems

• Sick