Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiBS

She has to ALWAYS make Jayden look "less than" Skylar bc Jayden is pretty. Notice Jayden wears those ridiculous turbans and only 1 bow etc. We better pray she doesn't give Jayden a mohawk.

OMG! She's evil enough to do something like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 6

lisaann21

She’s a successful beauty YouTuber. She has an eyeshadow palette in collaboration with BH cosmetics which I used a few years ago. It had some really nice shades and had some highlighters too. It became my go-to palette and I used it on all my clients. I started following her since then and she seems really cool. Her estimated net worth is about $1.5 million. Maybe Tracy should start questioning her sexuality 🤷‍♀️
I finally googled her and read up on her! Well, even if she doesn't have a 9-5 job, she's obviously doing things right and making her money!! Even if she did help Tango with the barbershop, still way more successful and going in the right directions than Big T! A barbershop is a great business to have so this could def last as a successful business until he's old as long as he keeps clients and runs it right!

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Omg I *cant* with the complaining about being with her children 24/7. FFS Big T you’re a MOTHER. It’s literally your *job* 😠
I have 2 children (I’m married) and apart from going to school (the same school where I work) they’re with me at home. While we were locked down we were together 24/7 from March til they went back to school in September (Daddy is a teacher so worked the whole way throughout) and guess what.....we loved it! Because I’m not trash. I love my children and they love me & I don’t dump them with literally anyone so I can chase dick and drink!!! *rant over*
This!!!! Same for me. I literally feel guilty working from home because my kids are here and I can’t spend time with them because I’m on zooms all day. And she literally can’t wait to drop them off.

She needs to put the disgusting tongue away. So trashy
And ditch the disgusting lashes. I don’t get how you can carry that much weight on your lashes
It looks like she has layers and layers and layers of fake lashes on. It’s not attractive at all.

Someone posted “Maluma” on Corey’s picture. Ummmmmm no, not even close. 🤚🏼

Last edited:

Jesshottie

VIP Member
View attachment 296158

Here’s the pic.. sooo Tracy undermining the people who are actually watching her kids and basically saying “fuck you. She’s a pretty witch if she wants to be”

Also I’d like to note that Tracy posted a busted photo of Jayden but a nice one of Sky and with a nice caption.
Tara captioned the photo on her story “pretty witch”. Tracy just screenshotted and reposted it. Where did you all head Tara say “oh well” about skylar changing her mind?

Reactions: 5

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Tara captioned the photo on her story “pretty witch”. Tracy just screenshotted and reposted it. Where did you all head Tara say “oh well” about skylar changing her mind?
oh okay that makes sense! Then that “oh well” was not “oh well, you’re gonna be an evil witch because you said so for weeks” like it was put as on here.

Last edited:
Did you guys see the comment on her recent pic - someone saying "the black tank top again..it must be filthy wonder why you have no man" she commented back saying she has about 30 and does laundry too lmao, I'm surprised she didn't delete it yet...my work day is slow today so I have lots of time to read!

Also, since when it is cute to put a little boy in LEGGINGS everyday?? what happened to sweats, jeans?? like is he really wearing leggings from one of his sisters?!
Not in her defense, but I literally have around 20 of those camis, but I wear them under my shirts, not alone.

Mid madness

VIP Member
View attachment 296158

Here’s the pic.. sooo Tracy undermining the people who are actually watching her kids and basically saying “fuck you. She’s a pretty witch if she wants to be”

Also I’d like to note that Tracy posted a busted photo of Jayden but a nice one of Sky and with a nice caption.
I saw a lot of her daddies ask about Jayden’s missing tooth and not once did she acknowledge it.

Mendy

Chatty Member
Little late to comment but as far as Corey and big t go with the kids looking like shit I can't totally blame him. She has them more and she's their mother. She always had them dressed head to toe in free Instagram boutique shit. Not to mention she's made claims that she was the real bread winner. Who knows if that's a lie. I have a male friend who is not a piece of shit but judges notoriously treat the men like shit as they did him. He was buying clothes and totally doing his part and taking them places. Doing all kinds of extra shit but ut didn't matter. The judge still ordered him to fork over a ton in child support. So at that point there's only so much one can afford so he had to stop doing all that extra shit.
Now I don't know their situation but big t seems like the type to not spend that money on just the kids. Which was my guy friends issue. So if in fact that's their situation it's really big t's fault.
Now maybe she's getting nothing and if that's the case then I understand.
My guy friend was also never a boyfriend just a childhood friend. His x turned out to be a mega mega witch.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
How on earth is Skylar losing teeth every 2 days??? I remember loosing teeth & it took months, maybe even a year or 2. I have a son the same age as Skylar, and he hasn't lost any teeth yet! None of his friends at school have lost any teeth either, believe me, he would definitely tell me, the tooth fairy is very important Lol. I know every kid is different, but I find it very very odd that a 5 year old is losing this many teeth. I really hope she is off that bottle and not using it with Adult teeth!!
It’s not that odd. My daughter is two months older than Sky and has lost just as many teeth. Dentist warned me it would happen, she had all her baby teeth and one year molars by 9 months old. He said that would make them fall out quicker. Not sure skylar’s teeth are falling out for the same reason my kids are though.

I work in a primary school and I’m going to sound mean now but the kids that lose lots of their teeth that young are always the *ahem* ~bigger~ ones and what we’d call “chavs” in the UK. Their parents just feed them crap & don’t look after them. I’ve seen 5/6 year olds missing all their front teeth. I always make it exciting for them talking about the Tooth Fairy as it’s not their fault bless them.
Not defending Tracy bc I don’t like her either. But my daughter is a peanut and has lost just as many teeth. Skylar is just not taken care of properly, just like her other kids. Bad teeth, bad diet, poor hygiene and god knows what kinda stress these poor kids are going through.

Larle1115

Anyone see the video lives with that guy that’s ghost ???? Omg someone answer me lol why she acting hot stuff and hard ass ??? We all been through shit but why act like that sorry guys may find it very much a turn off !!!!

• Haha

jessyka

Lol I did start stalking her page to see who she was - still really couldn't figure out what she does?! But still! At least it's a step in the right direction and not backwards like T is going.. T congratulated him which was nice I guess, but I wonder how it makes her really feel seeing so much success in these once reality stars and nothing for her - Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Housewives..
She’s a successful beauty YouTuber. She has an eyeshadow palette in collaboration with BH cosmetics which I used a few years ago. It had some really nice shades and had some highlighters too. It became my go-to palette and I used it on all my clients. I started following her since then and she seems really cool. Her estimated net worth is about $1.5 million. Maybe Tracy should start questioning her sexuality 🤷‍♀️