Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Jess appears to be liberal too—the other day she posted in her story tweets of Aubrey O’Day saying that Don Jr. was shit-talking Barron to her and then a tweet of someone saying that Biden could attack Trump’s family just like Trump attacked his. That has to make her friendship with Tracy a little awk!
Yup! Her Twitter is actually pretty funny since she goes on rants there

• Wow
Reactions: 6

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Does anyone else noticed she doesn't post if she's on "a date" like she only post if she's out with her friends or if she feels like starting drama. I feel like she's sitting on Sam's couch crying bc no one wants her and they are two lazy bums doing nothing.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I get your point but your aggression is wrongly placed especially here on a gossip forum. There’s way to many ppl here to say what not to bring up no one can control that. I think being disrespectful of ppls children is wrong but I don’t think discussing deafness is wrong. I don’t think it is fair to place blame on a parent but why not open the discussion up for those who are ignorant? What’s wrong with educating vs being defensive and threatening? There’s plenty of times when some of us are ignorant to something and the discussion resolves that. I know I gain knowledge from you women all the time. I think the conversation was opened because someone asked and it was answered by what was said not by personal opinions. I’m a mom myself with a child with a disability I have no problem discussing it with ppl if they need to be educated I’m going to be all on it! I personally would hate for another mom to feel responsible for something like that. He’s a perfect beautiful child and whether he has ears or not whether he has blue eyes or “shitty brown” eyes he’s still a gift. I don’t think anyone has ever been negative in regards to her children definitely about how she handles her duties but those kids are innocent in all this period.
Yep, basically however distasteful some comments and opinions are, above all else freedom of personal opinion should be priority, within legal remit of course.

Tracy talks about Corey like he completely drained her for 10 years, yet, when things were “good” she would post about him every couple days about how hot he was, how in love they were, and everything else to go along with how happy, perfect, amazing, better than anyone else, they were. Best wedding, best rings, 3 under 3, blah blah blah.
Also Brielle is def prettier than Big T. And much slimmer, by at least 100 lbs. That’s a fact.
Who is more attractive is a subjective topic. Her pics on Instagram look good. I seen her other pics on Facebook. I can see why he went with Brielle. I was blocked by Tracy years ago so I stopped keeping up with her. Just can’t believe all this happened! I think it’s just wild.

She posted this 41 minutes ago. Crazy that it looks like she has a bracelet and the tank top on early in the morning in bed. I’m also wondering if she has her brows microbladed because they are so dark unless she sleeps in makeup. She does have some of the most interesting brows I have seen. She should consider growing them fully out to have a more contemporary look.

I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
I think she is still cute, but sure she isn’t the vixen she looks like on Instagram pics when you look at her other pics. Maybe she is more easy going than Tracy though. Also lol about Corey being short. In many pics, Tracy looks taller. Tracy should have gone with a big and tall guy. Her and Corey were an awkward couple... but that’s just my opinion.

Attachments

Last edited:

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Yes! we just moved out of hoboken last year when i got pregnant with my second. im glad theres a curfew. 21 year olds (and tracy) are reckless lol we would stay at my moms whenever leprecon or santacon happened lol
Girl, yes! I hide in my apartment during those times because I can't step outside.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Just watching her on JL, she IS a master manipulator. She will always say it’s how it was edited, no sweetie, you can see through that vindictive ass ScOrPio personality. She played the villain well because she is one. IMO

Every time I hear 85% it sounds like Trump reminding everyone of Biden’s 47 years!! 😂😂😂
Lmao I was literally about to say, it sounds like something Trump would say 🤣🤣 so grandiose/definitive lol

• Haha
Dude this is a gossip forum.....
I clearly understand that but some shit you just go there. Im not gon
Dude this is a gossip forum.....
Exactly and I can say my opinion if I want I don't give a shit what anyone thinks or says!! It wrong you don't bring up a little boy's disability period!! Not responding to the next person either on this who disagrees with me I said what I said!!

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Well... we know for sure she reads our comments on here. She cut Skylars hair... good for you Trashy! Now start treating Jayden with the same adoration you have for Skylar! AND please go and buy Julian BOY clothes!

Yes the 2 middle bottom!
Is that from the bottle all these years?!

punky1230

Chatty Member
🤔🤔🤔 mine is doing the same thing...says user can’t be found but his stats of followers and bio are still present. Her profile is the same except when I look at “mutual” followers, he’s no longer there. Maybe he deactivated his account??

Usually this only shows up this way when the person has blocked you 😳 you don’t think he blocked everyone who follows Trashy too, do you??? Somebody who’s not following Tracy confirm this please! Lol
I can see his page

Has anyone ever seen this Facebook page? I saw it today when Corey glitched from the internet lol https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011792552520
Corey’s middle name is Matthew, not James

Last edited:

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Also from what I see Brielle and Corey still follow each other ? Wonder if those posts were really about him? I mean.... Idk who else she could be talking about but seems weird.

The ways she treats Jayden is what led me to this site 😭😭😭. I hope, at night, when she's not on a date (sarcasm) the guilt consumes her. For her lack of patience and treatment of Jayden, her recklessness and the decisions she has made that have led to her kids having such an unstable life these days. Nothing less than she deserves. How long has it been since Corey has seen his kids? Is it killing him? Is it killing the kids? She doesn't care.

And that she reads here! Doesn't Skylar's hair look like it's getting darker? My niece was born blonde and now her hair is chestnut. My aunt was desperate for it to stay blonde. Pathetic.
OK who exactly is to say that he even cares all he talks about is he has them on Halloween and the government doesn’t control Halloween so it’s not canceled LOL