Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatevs99

I agree. I love her a little place! She has no kids so it’s not surprising that her house is very well put together. Not that having kids as an excuse but they definitely make things all the harder to keep clean and organized LOL
She has one kid, a little girl.

Reactions: 3

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Some districts were hoping to be in-person but the schools are too old and don’t have proper ventilation so they had to be remote and prep for it. They had to make sure everyone had laptops, etc. I think some were just hoping the rates would decline and they could open up fully but our rates have skyrocketed again
I feel like that was an option regardless across the nation? Whether old or new school. My sons school campus went through major upgrades during the summer and has always been a newer school. (I went to school with the Watt brothers if anyone watches NFL!! JJ watt was 3 years older than me, Derek Watt was in my grade, Tj was 2 years younger than us!! Fun fact!) My son now goes to the school. Its #5 in the state for school districts for sports and academics.) But anyway, the school campus now looks like 4 modern mansions on one campus (4K-2nd in one building (Elementary school), 3rd-5th (grade school building), (6-8 middle school building), (9-12 high school building). but they still even had virtual fully the first 2 months. When I said school started I definitely meant virtual mostly at least for the few first months since that’s been all over the news and what most people seem to be doing (and obviously some parents had no choice but to send their kids to school for their job in some states that were doing virtual/in person since the beginning), that’s all!

Some districts were hoping to be in-person but the schools are too old and don’t have proper ventilation so they had to be remote and prep for it. They had to make sure everyone had laptops, etc. I think some were just hoping the rates would decline and they could open up fully but our rates have skyrocketed again
To add, my sons school sends an email each week tracking covid numbers on the campus, and for background, it’s Trump city! He only goes there, again, because it’s a top school and he was grandfathered in because I’m an alumni. The super Intendant had the audacity to send out an email for the end of October numbers compared to end of September and said the numbers have decreased so they want to move to phase 2 (in person learning/virtual one day a week) start of quarter 2.... the graph he linked showed an UP RISE in quarantine and confirmed cases in the campus district!!! Flat out lied and denied just like 45!!

Last edited:

JuneEighties

Yea when I seen saw the vacation photos I was like eh her mother has roots, surely all her money and her daughter being a hair stylist they could have fixed them. Their who family dynamic is off. She never ever used to refer to Dad as Dad, I thought he wasn't her biological Dad and now she gives him birthday posts and everything 🤔

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Morning thoughts....

Still no posts from anyone regarding Jayden losing her first tooth??

Did Sky quit soccer again?

We all know if Tracy and Sammy were actually at a party there would have been 20 IG story posts of them drinking and singing the same songs they sing at every party. #cringeAF

Maybe today will be the day that Tara puts those 50 pumpkins to use lol
I didn’t even realize about jaydens tooth not being posted about AND sky not being at soccer... could the season have ended already?

KileyJenner2015

So I took a break work WORKING Tray and it's good to be off social media. But umm is it safe to say GiGi from the show. Tara and maybe Tracy. Does everyone in Jersey feel as if the virus is fake and wearing masks are bs. Like subliminal msg we know who she/most of them voting for

PS. someone ask tracy when is she going to get this" better body " we need before n after pics

Oh and from Jess stories go to CAPRICORN_QUEEN_7 Insta page.. scroll down a little to the badexamples party,and you will see a very different body lol...
OMG 😱 @ the video it’s like she literally shaves half her body off on photoshop

wifey2019

Chatty Member
On her live she was going around asking everyone to show their tongue bc she was so desperate to show this. Even Sammie was like “if you want to show your tongue just fucking show it” 🥴 also on her live she was basically alluding that she has some type of date early in the morning. She was offered a shot and said she had to be sharp. Then saw her friends making out and said “ugh only 9 more hours” then someone asked where she was going tomorrow & she told them to mind their business. Most annoying/fucking weird person on this planet.View attachment 295564
That is frightening

• Haha

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
School starts in NJ the week of Labor Day. In school was delayed for most districts because of COVID. Where i live still isn’t fully in school just a few grades. She just clearly doesn’t have them involved in virtual learning either
Oh wow! (For the covid thing) Wisconsin here! School starts the week of Labor Day too! That’s why I said I know school didn’t start October(Or very end of September) when she first posted Sky. BUT I didn’t know your schools were delayed due to covid. Our school system sent out a letter beginning August that school would be virtual starting the day after Labor Day until Quater 2 (Which is November 5th) Then they would determine the part time in school/ half virtual or if you wanted to continue full virtual. There was never a delay when school started. Good to know!

Reactions: 2

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Oh wow! (For the covid thing) Wisconsin here! School starts the week of Labor Day too! That’s why I said I know school didn’t start October(Or very end of September) when she first posted Sky. BUT I didn’t know your schools were delayed due to covid. Our school system sent out a letter beginning August that school would be virtual starting the day after Labor Day until Quater 2 (Which is November 5th) Then they would determine the part time in school/ half virtual or if you wanted to continue full virtual. There was never a delay when school started. Good to know!

I wasn’t talking about the disability. I was talking about her detaching from the marriage that he was fighting for. I spoke about her placing blame. Let’s call facts, she begs for an out with these kids every chance she gets. He wasn’t home much, it was strain all around.
Like I said lets not bring up her son's disability its plain wrong his disability was brought up. We weren't actually there to know why her marriage ended. We don't know what her and Corey felt dealing with it so lets not go there. I don't care what anyone says you don't bring up a child's disability in this thats is for the family to cope with. Lets not speculate that her marriage ended because of that