Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
If you go on the restaurants IG, they post a picture of people there for a Halloween/full moon dinner on Saturday but no Tracy or Sammy in sight. The astronaut made it though lol
Thats because no one is allowed to take photos of them without it being their phone. Lol. They both suck

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jrock101913

Coreys hot. I know he’s dumb, probably a dick and whatever else BUT he’s def looking pretttyyy good now, IMO LOL!

• Haha

Jrock101913

I can’t even handle the clothes she promotes from princess armor, how does anyone actually think any those clothes look acceptable to wear in public? They are so bad

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
OMG who is this person!!! I love her. She deserves the crown!! I also love how Trashy "friend" isnt stopping all this. Her blood pressure must be real high right now because its not her page and she cant block them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean when you pay for followers it must be a real privilege to think others will risk their own followers they EARNED just because you don’t like them🤣

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Yes Tracy can never genuinely be happy for anyone it has to be all about her. She reminds of the type of person always trying to one up someone. What a miserable way to be but we see where that's gotten her
I know someone just like her. Dramafilled, gossip, toxic as fuck, heavy drinker. Can never be happy for anyone else. Always has to be "better" than everyone 🙄

Mid madness

VIP Member
I’m starting to think she has a diagnosed mental illness that she uses as crutch with her family and friends. I could not imagine my daughter acting like thot and me just cheering her on.

She’ll probably say Jayden pulled out her own tooth to be like Sky.
Just watching her on JL, she IS a master manipulator. She will always say it’s how it was edited, no sweetie, you can see through that vindictive ass ScOrPio personality. She played the villain well because she is one. IMO

That means i am the Queen of all moms cuz i have mine 100% of the time lmfao she is so stupid. If it makes her feel better to repeat 85% then hope she sleeps good at night. Being a mother is 24/7
Every time I hear 85% it sounds like Trump reminding everyone of Biden’s 47 years!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
#1,001
Yup now shes gonna blame everyone for giving her body dysmorphia ten years ago. Girl you let yourself go. And hey it happens nothing to be ashamed of. Own it and work out and lose the weight or do therapy and learn to be happy in your own skin! Either way i dont think she had dysmorphia back then because she always wore tight clothes and owned it. She gained weight aftee the pregnancies and never dealt with any of it and now shes here. The gastric surgery must be happening shes setting it up. Maybe she will document it for social media

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
View attachment 292339
What in the edited hell is this?! How can anyone still be a saddie! It was the constant editing that made me google and find tattle. But this is insane. This isnt even human why even bother just dont post a selfie if you feel that self conscious its not even an ad for anything soo its not income.....
"What foundation do you use? your skin is always so flawless" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Mendy

Chatty Member
Why are her kids so sloppy these days? I was checking out “the matching family” and in most of those posts they look pretty cute. The girls’ hair is usually brushed with bows, curled or braided. The kids’ clothes are clean and they match.

What happened? Did she just give up after her divorce? 🤔
Sort of. She puts the kids on the back burner. She's more worried about dating apps, social media, thirst traps, etc... she's all about her right now and where she's getting d from.

• Heart

punky1230

Chatty Member
Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!
Don’t forget the yellow shirt Jayden is wearing for the THIRD day in a row!

• Sick
  • Wow

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I was just thinking as a parent & my perspective (I have 2 young children & married)...the Halloween thing. Tracy is posting on how drunk she'll be & that she's obviously going out "all weekend" because the kids are at their Dad's. Ok..BUT- I would make it work where the kids, their Dad, family members, bf/gf, whoever, would all go trick or treating together. I'm sorry, but I would be really sad having my kids go dress up & trick or treating without me. Maybe I'm a normal mother 😂 where Tracy is more excited to binge drink then make memories with her kids. I don't care how much the parents hate each other, suck it up & do it for your kids. Its like two hours 😪
Considering how she was always so into family costumes in the past, it just goes to show what a spiraling train wreck she is now to 1) not even care about her kids costumes just because Corey has them that day 2) focus on her own trashy costume and drinking all weekend. I can’t wait for her Halloween pics, she’s gonna take trashy to a whole new level. All she cares about is herself and those kids are nothing but a burden to her (hate to say it but it’s not hard to read through the lines).

• Heart

Beyondit

She really cannot be a bigger twat! In her latest IG story she's with Skylar and saying "OMG you are looking so much like me, and you lost your teeth, and got your hair cut". Meanwhile, you hear Jayden in the background making noise because (as usual) Trashy isn't paying any attention to her, but instead praising Skylar. At the end of video you hear Julian scream & jump onto the chair/sofa? What a mess. Imagine being her parents and having to deal with this Bitter Betty and her 3 kids all over their home. Listen, Im all for parents helping their kids out. I would be the the first one to help my daughter if she needed me BUT Trashy takes advantage. Although I blame her parents. If they had taught her while growing up that she isn't the center of the universe, and if they had taught her coping mechanisms, her life may have been different.

Its not an easy thing going thru a divorce w/3 small children. BUT plenty of women/men go thru it, and do it right! All while becoming independent and raising children with great morals/values. Trashy feels the world owes her something. Thats not the way life goes. Sometimes life can be tough, and we need to be tougher and get thru it! Pull yourself up, put your big girl panties on, take care of your children, do something with your life, and you will see how your it can be better!

Ok enough preaching!
Maybe her parents still feel guilty about missing the wedding so they’re making it up practically raising the kids for their train wreck of a daughter. I think in some way they know that Tracy isn’t able to handle it alone, but the enabling behavior won’t help in the long run. I bet the brothers are probably over it by now, and soon it will come to head. Once new grandchildren come in you know Tracy won’t handle it well.

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Like I said lets not bring up her son's disability its plain wrong his disability was brought up. We weren't actually there to know why her marriage ended. We don't know what her and Corey felt dealing with it so lets not go there. I don't care what anyone says you don't bring up a child's disability in this thats is for the family to cope with. Lets not speculate that her marriage ended because of that
Dude this is a gossip forum.....

• Heart
  • Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Thank god those kids have tara though, shes off making them halloweeen treat crafts and stuff. Meanwhile tracy wants to day drink like make some crafts with your damn kids instead 😒
I saw Taras stories too of the halloween skull treat things! Tara is over here getting ready for the Halloween weekend with the kids & Tracy is on her IG stories asking “Help - 911! Who knows where I can get red vampire 🧛‍♀️ contact lenses before Saturday? 🙄 Shes so selfish. Corey isn’t much better. He seems to be too preoccupied with chasing Brielle’s little tail all over New Jersey, when he should be spending some quality time with his kids. But hey what do I know…!!!!

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
After watching all of Brielle’s insta stories about her immaculate house (idk who can actually live like that 😂) how do you think Corey enjoys being with someone so neat and put together? I’d LOVE to see BigT’s house when there’s no one around to help babysit, clean, cook and do laundry. It must be an absolute disgrace.
Id like to live with someone who's neat and put together. Doesnt seem like Brielle has OCD just more so put together herself. Its only her and her dog. So why not keep a clean house?

• Heart

FatExamples

I’m not sure who is worse. Jess or Sammy at enabling Tracy’s bad behaviors. As soon as Tracy doesn’t have the kids, Sammy is all about the drinking... but then there’s Jess who likes to exploit Tracy’s messiness for ratings.

I’m not surprised majority of the JL cast are Trump supporters, many of them seem inadvertently racist and privileged. I stopped following Anthony a long time ago because he was rude if not more rude than Tracy in the comments, like he couldn’t have an articulate debate, he would just lower his standards.

Until I see Tracy or Corey with their children alone, no extra help... nothing... I’m going to keep thinking that they’re legally not allowed to be alone with their children. More and more signs are pointing to it. Especially when Tracy is on FB admitting that her parents “help” her out a lot.
Why wouldn’t they be allowed to be alone with the kids? You’d have to have serious abuse charges for the court to deem you unfit to be alone with your own children. I am in NO WAY sticking up for Tracy or Corey, but I just think that’s very far fetched. Corey lives with Raven, Erik, Bonnie, Jordyn and Emory. Kind of hard to be “alone” with the kids. Also, I’m sure Tata and the rest of the family want to see the children too. As far as Trashy... not much has changed with her. She’s always had an extra set of hands to help whether it be Tata, her parents or whatever friend was available to “babysit”.

• Heart