Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
About the IVF- would she honestly even have the money for that considering many insurance policies don’t even pay for it? She sounds full of shit. Corey also didn’t seem like the guy who would have done family planning with her. Although I could be wrong as I didn’t follow their story for a while. I bet the guy just got drunk and knocked her up and she was just really fertile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Id like to live with someone who's neat and put together. Doesnt seem like Brielle has OCD just more so put together herself. Its only her and her dog. So why not keep a clean house?
I agree. I love her a little place! She has no kids so it’s not surprising that her house is very well put together. Not that having kids as an excuse but they definitely make things all the harder to keep clean and organized LOL

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I’m guessing Big T will never get gastric bypass or a sleeve. Those doctors require so much of the patient, she would never be able to follow the doctors instructions. Plus, you can’t bullshit those doctors.

I don’t think Big T will get cool sculpt, the results aren’t immediate.

Personally, I think she’s going to go the surgery route: Tummy tuck, BBL, breast lift for the pancakes and last but not least: Liposuction. Any plastic surgeon will do the surgery, as long as you have the $, the results are immediate (after 2 weeks of healing) and she’s done! Quick, fast and easy in her mind. No work for Big T to do, no hassle with many lengthy dr appointments, no fighting with the insurance company to get a gastric sleeve approved, no dieting, no nothing.

Either her parents are funding this surgery or she applied for a care card and will charge it. This manipulative witch will be having surgery. Mark my words.

Oh and fuck you Big T. That’s because you irritated me while I was watching your live.
Seriously. When she post her "come back body" this bitch better be open about it. Not. "Oh i worked hard, I eat clean. I went to the gym. Chasing after toddlers helped..."etc cause I will get blocked by calling her out. IDFC. She needs to knock off the petty little lying bullshit. And those so called women need to open their eyes and see what a manipulate can't she js

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
He doesn’t have them enough to bring them to appointments . And he’s been with Brielle on his weekends while he leaves them with his family. It’s possibly they are both shit parents.
Really? Cause Brielle is at some winery and hes trick or treating with his children.

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Like I’m getting ready to go to the gym right now and make time to work out 5 to 6 days a week. I work full-time, I own my own business and I’m also a wife and mother. With all the time she spends on IG and photoshop she has MORE THEN ENOUGH time to fit in a daily workout.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
The fact that Tracy and her saddies tried to even dis Brielle on her job says so much. Like if she wasn't any good she wouldn't be where she is. Its sad low lives like them that help those in need vs Tracy talking her elementary school come backs.

Okay. I'm done. I have work 🤣
Wait the saddies came for Brielle’s job?!! The nerve! She has an honest profession and doesn’t sit around on Insta begging for Venmo donations all day.

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Yeah I mean Olivia is best friends with Lina Valentina a pretty prominent Russian born artist who dated Aaron Carter for about a year until she lost him to his Xanax and pill addiction ‘s. Not to get off topic but you are correct Olivia looks 1 million times better and Tracy could absolutely use a make under.

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Bitch it's you. Lol. You're the toxic narc. You're the one one taking relentless shots at your ex. Even if he was the one that fkd up you just look like an idiot.
Yes. She is the 100% toxic one. Looking for sympathy 24/7 crying in photos. Etc. Shes toxic and it shows. Her little saddies have zero clue

Cheer1243

This whole she was a fan and follows my page is a lie we already know like why does she keep harping on about it. Even if she was a fan get over it act classy you didn’t want him anyway right? 🙄
Rights she’s acting like JL is still on, let👏🏼It👏🏼go👏🏼sis👏🏼!! Who cares if she was a “fan”, the show was yearsssss ago. It’s not like she’s after Corey for his fame and fortune 🙄. He’s a regular ass dude just like your thirsty ass Tray

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Imagine her going to a restaurant and saying “let me speak to the ownaaaaa” and then taking selfies with them on her story. It makes me cringe lol
Exactly cause every celebrity just goes looking for the owner for a picture ☺🤣 Usually it’s the other way around she swears she brings traction to ppls businesses with her bought bots. She’s so delusional and those videos Halloween 😂🤣 looked like a sports bar on a dead day.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I bet she doesn’t bathe them everyday either. I can’t stand a lazy mother 😡
She doesn’t even change their clothes most days.... not to mention her son wears 90% of his sister’s hand me downs.
Look, I get that depression comes in all shapes, sizes and forms.... but majority of her behavior is just laziness.
My kid may not get a full bath every night, but that’s the first thing they get when they wake up the next morning.

here_for_the_T

After watching all of Brielle’s insta stories about her immaculate house (idk who can actually live like that 😂) how do you think Corey enjoys being with someone so neat and put together? I’d LOVE to see BigT’s house when there’s no one around to help babysit, clean, cook and do laundry. It must be an absolute disgrace.

• Haha

Beyondit

Sorry but Tracy and Jess are exactly the sharpest pencils in the box. In one podcast Tracy had to tell Jess that peppers were a vegetable, and Tracy doesn’t use sunblock. Definitely not having any Mensa meetings over there.

• Haha

Lovetheshade

I thought the ride on the bottom of the shopping cart was so gross when she posted it because it was so close to the ground, and as the wheels are rolling, they are throwing up dirt and germs from the ground :sick:. Also the spot where Julian was laying, I usually rest my foot on there while waiting on line, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that.

Then to see him in bed with the same shirt she is so disgusting. I've seen her post pics before of her and the kids wearing the same clothes for 2 - 3 days in a row. Maybe you can get away with a 2nd day (if it's not humid and gross out) and it was worn for a few hours , but 3 days is disgusting.
Oh wait, I thought she was teaching her kids to always leave the house put together.

I really think she is doing this messy, dirty, msitmatched look to show everyone that Corey is not giving her money. That's all she mentions when she talks about him. Not saying it is right on his part, but we don't know the real story.
She is a huge C U next tuesday for doing that.
Those kids have plenty of tacky clothes to look (somewhat) presentable. And you don't need money every week to buy new clothes to look put together.
I was just thinking the same thing!!!! She's making the kids look poor like they don't have any money for new clothing or shoes. Purposely allowing them to be unkept for her own sick, sick manipulation. A normal mother wouldn't photograph her children in that condition either. She thinks she is so cunning, but she's actually a moron. If someone thought they were struggling, they'd then see her getting unnecessary lashes, supposed designer bag/shoes, hair done & nails. Anyone with half a brain cell would see she is spending it on her looks while her kids are unhygienic. I don't have words to describe this warped demented SICKO

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
But you’re not fucking Italian 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 297372
Omg such a fucking idiot. Don’t claim you’re Italian if you can’t speak it. Sit the fuck down. She uses it to feel cool with the people she grew up with and that’s it. I went to high school with the same people. She’s such a fucking loser

• Haha