Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiBS

I normally don’t even look at work but landed on it. Lol And I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, I refuse to fat shame or judge her. A lot of us have been there. BUT I’m losing the natural way, diet and exercise. There are no quick fixes.
I don't fat shame her.. I MOM shame her! Ive said it before that I do not care if she's big, small, tall, or short. My issue with her is with her kids, and the way she treats people in general. She could be the skinniest bitch in the world, if she's nasty and treats people shitty, I have an issue.

She is a terrible mother. She does nothing for her children and then claims that she is Mom of the Year. Thats my issue. So weight is not my issue with her, its her self-centered bitchy ego that I detest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Some of the girls made a separate group to do gift exchanges for Christmas last year and they are apparently doing it again this year
I’m sorry but I can’t imagine buying or receiving a gift from a complete stranger lmao. Unless I’m donating to a cause or gifting someone I know, I wouldn’t throw my money away like that
Then again these are the same saddies who Venmo money to big T
Watch them send each other dildos 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I don't understand why tracy complains about having her children when even if she was still with Corey ... it would be similar. He worked while she was within the home. How is now any different with regard to watching them? She went from dolling them up to them being a big nuisance to her when she gets "breaks" alllllll the time. She makes no sense. I don't understand how she justifies it in her own mind. Like make it make sense
My thoughts exactly! Truth is she only wanted them while she had a husband so she could portray this “picture perfect family” to the world.
Now that the husband is gone, she wants the kids to be gone too but she’s stuck with them. It’s clear that Big T sees those kids as nothing more than a burden in the way of her finding “her whirlwind romance story”

the fact that she thinks she is a fabulous mother shows how mentally screwed she is to believe her lies. I truly believe that she even thinks she looks like what she photoshops herself into.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
What is with her need to always take pics with the owners of these restaurants? She did the same thing posting a pic with the owner of the block too🙄
They prob all talk so much shit about her once she leaves
She wants people to know that shes such a celeb, she hangs with the owners of restaurants LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lisaann21

Ashley's kid always looks so cute, I watch her IG stories and she always has a bow in her hair and a cute outfit on!

And I just saw Gigi is still doing hair and looking great too! I still love Olivia and her style and she still looks good too.

Big T has no excuse, just like the whole cast said back on the show.. she thought she was the best one and now look - she has nothing going for her, shame, but only can blame herself.

• Heart

Xobellaannxo

View attachment 287501
Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid
Tbh I think Jayden is prettier than Sky. I’m not bashing Sky at all or think she’s ugly I just think Jayden is a gorgeous girl.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Ladies and gents... this is her announcement of getting the mommy makeover
I knew it would come out slowly. And of course blame everyone for "forcing" her to get surgery Bc of the bullying . She is goimg back to JL days. Really ??? You're still hung up on that? They called you fat and you called them worse. They are not dwelling on what you said 10 years ago
Take several seats dummy.

Missassypants

Chatty Member
She’s so tacky and gross with her stupid skeleton hands over her boobs sweater 🙄 Please for the love of God Tracy STOPPPP 🛑 doing desperate things you’re embarrassing yourself! -Your Future Self Looking Back At this Era

You can’t claim mean girl queen bee when you act this desperate I’m sorry I just doesn’t happen. Her poor kids and family. At least she’s not half naked or ass out this time I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
And her pathetic saddies are like “omg where did you get this sweater...a simple google search of “sweater with skeleton hands” comes up with plenty of options. Her saddies cannot think on their own...also Tracy won’t tell them. She only promotes what she wears if she’s getting paid.

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I normally don’t even look at work but landed on it. Lol And I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, I refuse to fat shame or judge her. A lot of us have been there. BUT I’m losing the natural way, diet and exercise. There are no quick fixes.
But some self love would do a lot of good. I think her self hate is why she’s so unhealthy. It’s like a endless circle. When she was younger she was confident and seemed in control. She constantly says she’s a perfectionist and OCD maybe the weight gain and divorce just took a major haul I don’t blame her for that. I wish she would embrace it. I also don’t like how aggressive she is to other women. That’s my major beef with her is that she’s in her thirties still threatening to beat up ppl. Her insides are more ugly then the outside facts.

• Heart

jessyka

hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Who’s the fan now, Tracy??? Brielle should go open a Facebook page where fans like Tracy can sign up and worship her. They can call it ‘Club Desperate Ex-wives’.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missassypants

Chatty Member
View attachment 287501
Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid
I came here to comment exactly that. So fucked up. Just showing her favoritism for Skylar. The comment she made was NOT necessary. She’s such an asshole.

jessyka

Wait!! So you made a whole profile to post this picture? To prove what? I think she still looks great here. I think 100lbs heavier she would still be cute. I don’t think anyone here is saying Tracy is not pretty. Tracy is ugly inside she treats her supporters like shit while giving trolls all her energy. She portrays a image that is false and talks shit about others like a hypocrite. She says one thing to praise herself and does another. I think their both beautiful and that’s ok. I don’t get the need to attack Brielle. She literally has done nothing let’s me fucken real. If I was her oh girl me and Tracy would of already met on Elm St. ok so let’s focus here. Tracy didn’t want Corey she left him. Brielle is now dating Corey she’s not dating Tracy so what’s the problem? Honestly does Tracy want him back? I’m sure Brielle would give him back girl!! You say she’s a fan but baby of what? A show you were on 10 years ago? She’s a fan of who? You? Your dead podcast? You fifty non existent jobs? Your stylist talent you no longer have? Your ability to do makeup from the 80s? Fan of what? I enjoyed the show because you were a bitch and at 21 that was entertaining and to me TEN YEARS AGO!!! Today it’s cringe and hard to watch a woman her age still acting so ugly. Thank her for taking out your trash and move the fuck on like everyone needs to fucken move on. Both don’t want to reconcile we don’t know what their marriage was like just what Trashy portrays and we know she’s a giant liar!!

Girl don’t you know that Brielle is a fan she’s so desperate wants to quit her education required Profession to be a social media influencer like Tracy she just ordered 100 black camisoles and dusters from princess Amor. If she takes Tracy’s bombbod money I’m going to have a bitch fit!!! This is what ppl sound like saying Brielle wants Tracy’s life🤣😂 let’s be serious here Brielle has a real career that faithfully pays her. She’s not posting a Venmo and asking ppl to pay to watch her talk about dildos like whose the real fan? I think Tracy is Brielle’s fan clearly
Dying at Tracy is Brielle’s fan 🤣 🤣 🤣. That’s so true!!! Brielle is probably just a girl that loves reality TV and goes around liking pictures of Jersey girls who are on TV cos she also follows some of the housewives. I follow some of them and like their pictures too but that does not mean I’m some deranged stalker who wants their lives or whatever. And like I’ve said before, Tracy dumped Corey and Brielle thought he was a gem, for whatever reason and started dating him. THAT HAPPENS! She’s so pained and acting like Brielle was a baddie who ‘betrayed’ her or like Brielle snatched Corey from her while they were still together. Now that would have been another story.

She is the absolute worst mother, can’t be bothered to decorate for Halloween, get her kids costumes or sit and do their schooling with them but is happy to drag them to an appointment to get the fat squeezed out of her face. I can’t wait her anymore, it enrages me

lisaann21

Ohhh and also I forgot this from yesterday - do you guys remember Tango from Jerseylicious? He started in the salon towards the end - cute young guy - well guess what?! Another come-up story for him b/c he now owns his own barbershop - Jerseylicious cast - 5000, Big T - 0 .. seems like everyone but her came out better/successful! Well, idk about Alexa lol she did have her own salon, but I think she lost that and also got a divorce, I'm not 100% sure on her details though.

• Heart

jessyka

View attachment 290701
But I never have any me time! I have them 80% of the time 🙄🙄
85%. Please don’t miss that extra 5%, it’s very important to Tracy. How dare you insinuate that Corey has them 5% more than he usually does??? 🤣 🤣. I can see Tracy sitting and making a bar chart, histogram or spreadsheet documenting how many days, hours and seconds they each spend with their kids and then coming to a mathematical conclusion of 85-15. Oh, sorry, wrong Tracy, this one doesn’t know what spreadsheets or histograms look like. All she knows is alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol.

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She was going stir crazy quarantining? You mean when she went to a salon and got her hair done? She could have at minimum, gotten it done in her house. But no she did not quarantine. This is bull.

• Heart

Bzop123

I was just thinking as a parent & my perspective (I have 2 young children & married)...the Halloween thing. Tracy is posting on how drunk she'll be & that she's obviously going out "all weekend" because the kids are at their Dad's. Ok..BUT- I would make it work where the kids, their Dad, family members, bf/gf, whoever, would all go trick or treating together. I'm sorry, but I would be really sad having my kids go dress up & trick or treating without me. Maybe I'm a normal mother 😂 where Tracy is more excited to binge drink then make memories with her kids. I don't care how much the parents hate each other, suck it up & do it for your kids. Its like two hours 😪