Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but this REALLY irritated me this morning. How is it that someone who isn't informed at ALL, is posting about politics, and misinforming her fellow followers. I don't care who you are for but at least post correct information, and be INFORMED before you just repost.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hate to bring up politics bc to each his own, but this dumb witch is posting tit thatā€™s not even fact! She for sure didnā€™t watch the town halls yet she sees a tweet that she can ā€œagreeā€ with and posts it like she knows wtf sheā€™s talking about.

TRACY, You bleeping water Buffalo, do your research, acting like you know what youā€™re talking about, especially when it comes to COVID or politics DOES NOT make you look cute or smart. Dumbass

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hate to bring up politics bc to each his own, but this dumb witch is posting tit thatā€™s not even fact! She for sure didnā€™t watch the town halls yet she sees a tweet that she can ā€œagreeā€ with and posts it like she knows wtf sheā€™s talking about.

TRACY, You bleeping water Buffalo, do your research, acting like you know what youā€™re talking about, especially when it comes to COVID or politics DOES NOT make you look cute or smart. Dumbass
THANK šŸ‘ YOU šŸ‘ FOR šŸ‘ SAYING šŸ‘ THIS! Sheā€™s so ignorant and itā€™s showing again. Obviously she didnā€™t watch the town halls or she wouldnā€™t be posting this kind of dumb tit.... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12

exactly!!!!!!! why is she posting false tit!

Reactions: 9
The thing is, no one saying mothers can't take a break. Not a single tattler has said she doesn't deserve it. The only reason we all hate how she post this tit is because she gets BREAKS. I can't even tell you the last time I actually got an entire day or weekend to myself. I have my brain going 24/7 even when my husband and I can get a dinner out or just a date night I'm still thinking of the things I need to do or I'm thinking about what my child needs.
Thats my problem with her. Shes such a twit waffle and if God for bid anyone tells her she's wrong she's heavy with that blocking finger.
Right!! She gets breaks every damn day! She just went on a whole ass vacation for FREE & had her parents to help with kids. What does she even need a vacation from LOL.

Reactions: 15
I saw this on one of the pcos groups.I am going to try it.I wish I still had tik tok so I couldā€™ve seen the comments.Why did she take the video down? So gross that huge ass eating up the bathing suit.I can imagine the smellšŸ¤® I was thinking the other day.How can a guy actually stick his dick in that? I would be so grossed out if I was a man.Especially after seeing her real photos.
You convinced me, I bought it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6

She probably doesnā€™t even know what a town hall is or why there were town halls or what channels they were on unless they messed with her shows even though she comes last

Reactions: 9
It baffles me when people just go to have surgery without considering other options that are also efficacious. Itā€™s one thing to get surgery for things you canā€™t fix like your nose or boobs. But for weight??? I mean, come on. Itā€™d be a different case if she tried multiple times and failed due to a health problem, in that case, Iā€™d even egg her on. But to not try AT ALL, and to know the major causes of her weight gain and still do nothing to curb them, like quitting alcohol, eating clean and doing some exercise, but instead just keep doing all the negative things and then decide to go under the knife, thatā€™s insane cos sheā€™ll still go back to all these things after surgery. Whatā€™s her plan? That sheā€™ll dramatically live healthy when sheā€™s had the surgery done? No, honey, you have to build character and self control first. Tracy is such a failure.
Having weight loss surgery doesnā€™t make her a failure. Being lazy and unmotivated does.

Reactions: 18
So is she openly talking about weight loss surgery? After she photoshopped 200 lbs off of her pictures for the past 2 years sheā€™s telling people sheā€™s fat enough to need surgery? Make it make sense. Sheā€™s too much of a lazy fat pig to put in the work even with surgery. Sheā€™ll still drink her calories in alcohol and Dunkin. I hope mommy and daddy are paying for her boob job next those things are already down to her belly button theyā€™ll be at her knees if she ever loses weight. And letā€™s not talk about the rest of the sag around her body, sheā€™s going to need multiple surgeries to look decent and thatā€™s what she gets for being a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lolol itā€™s okay let mommy and daddy pay for your gastric surgery. Cause this is how this goes..... Like the previous posters have said Iā€™m not against surgery by ANY means but it should be an option only after youā€™ve exhausted all others. She hasnā€™t even tried to lose weight, go to the gym & eat healthy. So, my take on this little bit of tea is this - let her get her surgery. It wonā€™t be the savior she thinks it is, itā€™s not a magic ā€œcureā€ she will still have to workout and eat right or she will go back to being over weight. I can see trashys parents blowing $$ on this surgery only for it to ā€œnot workā€ and have her still be the size of a water Buffalo. Tracy, I know that you are spoiled and expect everything yesterday and for free but thatā€™s just not how weight-loss works! You are going to be in for a BIG surprise if you think this is a magic button you can press to make it all better and run from the fact that youā€™ve been Photoshopping your photos for years now & look nothing like what you post online. All us tattle lifers must be getting to ya!

Sheā€™s so predictable!
Not to mention when she loses weight sheā€™ll have all the loose skin to deal with. That will bring on another surgery. She wonā€™t exercise it away.

Reactions: 12
Sorry Iā€™m super late but I took a few screenshots of the Live yesterday (2 days ago?) anyway, she showed a huge pile of clothes that was ā€œfrom the Aruba tripā€ and that she needed to go through and she looked miserable as duck when Jayden was on her. She made me so mad.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What was skylar calling Jayden in her most recent stories? I didnā€™t realize how hard it was to understand Skylar.

Reactions: 11
What was skylar calling Jayden in her most recent stories? I didnā€™t realize how hard it was to understand Skylar.
She was saying ā€œfaccia bruttaā€ which means ugly face in Italian. Not sure why she knows that to even say it but šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sky is such a little brat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Looks like she either deleted that story, or Instagram deleted it for being false!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.