Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Tracy watches Deaf U on Netflix.

Someone who knows her from town mentioned that she has had consultation for bariatric and mummy and daddy r paying for it.
Maybe they see like an investment. If they invest money in her weight loss, she’ll have a better have a better chance of finding a new husband to pay her way and depend on them less.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she wants to do what Jackie did , have the surgery.. come clean about photoshopping her pics, then rebrand herself .. jackie did the exact same thing 🙄🙄
Whaaaaat ?! Jackie photo-shopped too ?!

Reactions: 4
Whaaaaat ?! Jackie photo-shopped too ?!
I didn’t follow her too much back then, but from what I remember she only really used to post selfies (no body shots) and rarely full body group pics. I didn’t notice any photoshop but I’m not good at noticing that til I came here lol

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but personally I feel weight loss surgery, in her case, is such a lazy cop out. Lots of people get it for lots of reasons and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that but I really believe Tracy would do it bc she thinks it’s the “easy way out” and that’s what’s irritating about it. I hate lazy people lol and
She screams lazy....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but personally I feel weight loss surgery, in her case, is such a lazy cop out. Lots of people get it for lots of reasons and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that but I really believe Tracy would do it bc she thinks it’s the “easy way out” and that’s what’s irritating about it. I hate lazy people lol and
She screams lazy....
I really feel like she won't qualify for it and I don't think her parents will shovel out that money

Reactions: 12
I’m just assuming the mommy and daddy paying the bill part. I have no idea how much insurance would cover. I don’t know if she’s on Medicaid or if she’s on Corey’s union insurance still. But I do know she had a bariatric consult when she got home from vacation from a very reliable source.
She is 100% on Medicaid

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really feel like she won't qualify for it and I don't think her parents will shovel out that money
Well judging by the show, "My 600lb Life" she'd have to lose abt 30lbs in one month, she will have to go to see a psychologist and she will have to eat better and not drink alcohol before they'll consider. Odds are it won't happen anytime soon. Unless she went to one of those mills where they churn out 3 surgeries a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well judging by the show, "My 600lb Life" she'd have to lose abt 30lbs in one month, she will have to go to see a psychologist and she will have to eat better and not drink alcohol before they'll consider. Odds are it won't happen anytime soon. Unless she went to one of those mills where they churn out 3 surgeries a day.
Tracy stop drinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have a better chance of Corey getting a degree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she wants to do what Jackie did , have the surgery.. come clean about photoshopping her pics, then rebrand herself .. jackie did the exact same thing 🙄🙄
So I have some tea on this as well. I’m local and know good friends in her circle and she wore WEIGHTED ankle straps under he clothes to raise her weight in order to get the surgery 😳 All frauds.

Tracy also says fresh face and faccia brutta.... Like mother like daughter.
L O L so typical. When someone “tries” to learn a new language, what do they learn first.. curses and insults. That’s where her SiCiLiaN rOotS end. She was a fraud in hs, she’s a fraud still now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I have some tea on this as well. I’m local and know good friends in her circle and she wore WEIGHTED ankle straps under he clothes to raise her weight in order to get the surgery 😳 All frauds.

L O L so typical. When someone “tries” to learn a new language, what do they learn first.. curses and insults. That’s where her SiCiLiaN rOotS end. She was a fraud in hs, she’s a fraud still now.
Shooketh!!! But am I really?!

Reactions: 11

So instead of actually putting the work in to attempt to lose weight, she’s just doing what she can to get a procedure done? Wow, just when I thought she couldn’t get any lazier, she goes and proves me horribly wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe they see like an investment. If they invest money in her weight loss, she’ll have a better have a better chance of finding a new husband to pay her way and depend on them less.
When I quit school I was the biggest I’ve ever been and to get my mom to stop complaining I was crying about how my weight had me scared to leave the house and told her I cry at work etc
I quit school cause I was slacking, I didn’t lie about my feelings but she stopped talking tit cause it was for my mental health....like this surgery is gonna be alleged to be:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m super late but I took a few screenshots of the Live yesterday (2 days ago?) anyway, she showed a huge pile of clothes that was “from the Aruba trip” and that she needed to go through and she looked miserable as duck when Jayden was on her. She made me so mad.
The comment ‘Why does she sound British?’. Watch out, Tracy will soon claim she’s half British, half Italian.

I used to be anorexic all through high school, up until my second year in college. I’d go days and have only a few snacks here and there. I never agreed to get help cos I never believed there was anything wrong with me. I thought everyone else was crazy until I fell really ill and had a rude awakening that changed my life. I started going to therapy, started eating and making changes in my life. I know it’s not the same as Tracy or weight loss but I know that any journey like this requires mind, body and soul cleansing. Just outright getting weight loss surgery fixes just the physical aspect but you have to also make mental, psychological and emotional changes which Tracy is TOTALLY avoiding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Not shocked actually....
Doctors aren’t dumb and have seen every trick in the book. Guess time will tell if she actually ends up getting the gastric surgery but I’m sure she doesn’t even qualify hence why she’s wearing ankle weights so next time she can take them off before she goes in and BOOM BOD she “lost 30 lbs” 🙄 her games are soooo predictable.

She has to be kidding with the freaking ankle weights 😭😭😭 how low can you go Tracy lol. Wow, she really needs a reality check. How much are the ankle weights even giving, aren't they like 5 pounds lmao

• Heart
The comment ‘Why does she sound British?’. Watch out, Tracy will soon claim she’s half British, half Italian.

I used to be anorexic all through high school, up until my second year in college. I’d go days and have only a few snacks here and there. I never agreed to get help cos I never believed there was anything wrong with me. I thought everyone else was crazy until I fell really ill and had a rude awakening that changed my life. I started going to therapy, started eating and making changes in my life. I know it’s not the same as Tracy or weight loss but I know that any journey like this requires mind, body and soul cleansing. Just outright getting weight loss surgery fixes just the physical aspect but you have to also make mental, psychological and emotional changes which Tracy is TOTALLY avoiding.
Good for you girl!! Jackie Goldschneider from RHONJ was open and honest about her struggle with being big at a young age and than she stopped eating and battled anorexia. She opened up about it even though in the start of the season it was a little awkward on the subject. This woman just started appearing on the show and she’s open and honest yet someone like Trashy will just sit there shoving tequila and Fit Bod tea down her throat and expect to storm into a clinic and get a procedure to impress who? Her saddies? She’s just a washed up has been reality TV star thinks wayyyyy too highly of herself and the fact that she can’t even afford it is like wtf are you doing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you 2.5 is not too old to be in diapers, however she is always bragging , more likel lying, about her kids being potty-trained at 1.5 years old, they sleep from 7pm-9am since birth because they know better, they are advanced in everything they do, they have special skin etc.

She says all these things, then she posts the complete opposite.
It's the lies that are annoying especially when she contradicts herself every single time. Why lie about such stupid things?
I’m totally new here but her kids slept that long since birth because she put them tummy down in their cribs...I remember a commenter told her that tummy sleeping is risk factor for SIDS and suffocation and her response was something like she’s raised 3 kids and they’re just fine. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a moron.

I found this forum when I searched “Tracy DiMarco” and “so rude” into google. 🤣 Anyways, I’m thoroughly enjoying all of these threads.

I really want to know why she’s so rude to her followers. Like even when they compliment her, her answers are always one or two words, super curt or long insults.

This was just a couple days ago...no “thank you” or anything for the compliment on her kids? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m totally new here but her kids slept that long since birth because she put them tummy down in their cribs...I remember a commenter told her that tummy sleeping is risk factor for SIDS and suffocation and her response was something like she’s raised 3 kids and they’re just fine. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a moron.

I found this forum when I searched “Tracy DiMarco” and “so rude” into google. 🤣 Anyways, I’m thoroughly enjoying all of these threads.

I really want to know why she’s so rude to her followers. Like even when they compliment her, her answers are always one or two words, super curt or long insults.

This was just a couple days ago...no “thank you” or anything for the compliment on her kids? 🤔
Her ego is out of this world. That’s why she’s so curt and rude to anybody leaving a comment - she has her defenses up because she knows she’s full of bean dip. She can get gastric or whatever but until she works on what’s in the inside she will continue to be fugly.
She thinks she’s some “reality celeb” or some thing.
laying babies on their tummies is a definite no no! I would never do that to my baby. I also noticed Skyler’s crib in the beginning had all these long hanging/ loose crib covers… Almost like curtains. Anyways that’s a huge safety risk for an infant as they can get tangled up in them etc. SIDS is no joke. She’s lucky nothing happened.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.